Rest in Peace

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Blind Date's 'Our Graham''s death announced today. Passed away in December aged 90.

• Sad
Reactions: 13
It wasn’t a car crash. Leanne Hainsby’s mum confirmed it on a Peloton page but didn’t say what she died of.

Reactions: 1
Re Dani Hampson…I don’t think it was a car crash. There would have been some kind of investigation / possible arrest of another driver and the police would have put out a statement. Even if they hadn’t named her, the press would have been onto it and linked it all up.

It’s very sad. Her life looks so happy from her Insta page…gorgeous baby, lovely relationships with her friends and family, even danced with the Spice Girls. I know social media doesn’t always tell the fully story but her life looked lovely and she was evidently thoroughly enjoying being a new mum.

Reactions: 4
Just read a piece on Fletch from DMode. He died from an aortic dissection. Which is most common in men 60-70. So at least there are answers.

• Sad
Reactions: 11
Expecting this news but so awful nonetheless.

Her family must be beyond devastated.

• Heart
If there was ever a definition of going out in style then she cracked it - exactly how she wanted it. Bless her heart. A true inspiration. Rest peacefully 🥰

• Heart
Reactions: 22
A cause close to my heart... Mr W was diagnosed with stage 3 bowel cancer in Oct 2018. Luckily, after massive surgery and a colostomy bag for life, he is currently clear. Check your poo everyone; this doesnt work for everyone because Mr W had no symptoms before we had to dash to A&E with major rectal bleeding at 2am one night. Hindsight gave us a few clues that would even now be brushed off by a GP - so please be alert and don't take no for answer if you're worried. RIP Dame Deborah, you did good. xxx

• Heart
Reactions: 25
A cause close to my heart... Mr W was diagnosed with stage 3 bowel cancer in Oct 2018. Luckily, after massive surgery and a colostomy bag for life, he is currently clear. Check your poo everyone; this doesnt work for everyone because Mr W had no symptoms before we had to dash to A&E with major rectal bleeding at 2am one night. Hindsight gave us a few clues that would even now be brushed off by a GP - so please be alert and don't take no for answer if you're worried. RIP Dame Deborah, you did good. xxx
Hugs @Wackie Jeaver 💕 a topic close to my heart too, lost dad 30 years ago to it and it bloody saddens me that 30 years later we are still losing brilliant people to this flippin illness… fingers crossed Mr W stays very well ❤ RIP Dame Deborah

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Hugs @Wackie Jeaver 💕 a topic close to my heart too, lost dad 30 years ago to it and it bloody saddens me that 30 years later we are still losing brilliant people to this flippin illness… fingers crossed Mr W stays very well ❤ RIP Dame Deborah
I’m so sorry Doodlebug that your father had to go through that and you had to experience it. Sending you hugs tonight ♥

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I’m so sorry Doodlebug that your father had to go through that and you had to experience it. Sending you hugs tonight ♥
Thank you, verykind of you., we were too young to lose him, my heart break for Dame Deborahs kids… we give out about social media but at least lots of memories have been preserved.

• Heart
Thank you, verykind of you., we were too young to lose him, my heart break for Dame Deborahs kids… we give out about social media but at least lots of memories have been preserved.
That’s true, there are lots of memories on her social media.
I feel so sorry for Deborah’s parents, you’re not meant to bury your child, it’s the wrong way around.

• Sad
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.