Rest in Peace

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
To be fair, growing to that age is an absolute privilege. Even growing old to 80-90 is a privilege, so going beyond 95 is absolutely incredible.
Depends how your health is - my MIL lived to 97 and to be honest the last 10 years were a nightmare to her and all of us.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 12
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
Naomi Judd - Grammy award winning country singer age 76 has died. Cause of death stated as mental illness.

• Sad
Reactions: 5
Minder was a bit before my time but this pops up on the Now 80s channel occasionally. Great video. RIP Dennis

Reactions: 2
Was watching a little bit of new tricks this afternoon with my nan and we both mentioned that we'd hadnt seen in anything for a while and then couple hours later the news broke that he'd passed on 😳🥺

Reactions: 2
We’re of an age when Minder was prime time tv.

.’im indoors 😉puts it on when he comes in from work . Terry and Arthur , what a team!

< even Joan of Arc copped a plea>, one for the youth.

Reactions: 4
Remember Dennis Waterman when he was in The Sweeny with John Thaw, yes I'm
that bleeping old!! Minder was good, She Devil, fantastic.

Reactions: 11
Remember Dennis Waterman when he was in The Sweeny with John Thaw, yes I'm
that bleeping old!! Minder was good, She Devil, fantastic.
She Devil scared the crap out of me as a kid!

Reactions: 7
RIP Jethro Lazenby, the son of Nick Cave.
The greatest sadness for all parents, outliving your children, and his second son to pass.
I have the best memories of going to gigs after moving to London to study in the early 80's, The Birthday Party and The Cramps at the Hammersmith Palais was mindblowing.
This is one of Nick's most beautiful songs, it was sung at a family wedding recently, i cried.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
RIP Jethro Lazenby, the son of Nick Cave.
The greatest sadness for all parents, outliving your children, and his second son to pass.
I have the best memories of going to gigs after moving to London to study in the early 80's, The Birthday Party and The Cramps at the Hammersmith Palais was mindblowing.
This is one of Nick's most beautiful songs, it was sung at a family wedding recently, i cried.

oh no - i truly cannot imagine that level of grief. i always remember that beautiful letter he wrote to a fan following arthur’s death:

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.