Rest in Peace

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sinead O'Connor 17 year old son found dead.
Extremely upsetting. Poor boy. And poor Sinead, who already has a lot to deal with in life, her mental health being what it is and her life having been so marked by abuse and sistemic violence.

I don't know who that is, but the name is familiar. Seems like he was a big deal in the US though.
One of the main cast of Full House and if you know How I Met Your Mother, he was older Ted in the voiceovers.

Reactions: 2
Bob Saget has died, per TMZ (who are usually reliable on deaths)

Im pretty upset over this. Im a huge full house fan, also follow his wife, who just seems the nicest woman, shes going to be heartbroken.

He did a show just last night, was about to start a new tour, its just awful. Also going to miss him on tiktok, he was so funny om that app.

• Heart
Reactions: 1
Actor Gary Waldhorn (aka Councillor David Horton in 'The Vicar of Dibley' has died, age 78, joining some of his fellow cast :(. I loved his character. R.I.P.

• Sad
Reactions: 12
Actor Gary Waldhorn (aka Councillor David Horton in 'The Vicar of Dibley' has died, age 78, joining some of his fellow cast :(. I loved his character. R.I.P.
Quite a lot of the cast are now heavenside. Emma Chambers (Alice, my fave) was the shocker, so young.

• Sad
Reactions: 8
I have that cued up on my Kindle. Is it any good?
I really enjoyed it. Won’t give too much away but some people don’t come out of it well. He worked extremely hard for what he achieved.
If you like fashion reads I also highly recommend
‘ Blood beneath the skin’ by Alexander McQueen.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
I have that cued up on my Kindle. Is it any good?
Yes I really enjoyed this book. He comes out of it as a really kind and talented person, who was cruelly used by some people. The fashion world does appear to be shallow and cut throat. It's a very interesting read.

French actor Gaspard Ulliel dead at 37 (A Very Long Engagement, Hannibal Rising) from a skiing accident. A bit late but pairs skater Sean Rice died and I had to find out from the British press. I guess if you are only a top 3 team in Canada you don't get a mention from the Canadian Press. Jackasses. :mad:

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 5
This is a late one but it really shocked me.

Niall Kirkpatrick, 62, was killed after being hit by a car along a country lane while out enjoying a Sunday morning cycle ride with a friend in Fairstead, Essex.

He came across a lovely man. So young and such a loss of much needed talent in this world :-(

• Sad
Reactions: 2
Vogue magazine have said Andre Leon Talley died of a heart attack, there are also reports that it was covid related and he had underlying health conditions.

Meatloaf!! 💔😭
I’m 50 and my parents are big fans so I was bought up listening to Bat Out of Hell. Very sad news today 😢 And 74 isn’t that old really!

• Sad
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.