Rest in Peace

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Warnie was probably on the juice for his operation shread fitness push and his heart packed up 😥

In Thailand pharmaceutical grade testosterone and other steroids + HGH are sold over the counter.
And there's also the fact that going too hard fitness wise can increase the risk of a heart attack, drugs or not.

Reactions: 3
Shane Warne just seemed like someone so full of life, it’s really hard to believe he’s not around.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Poor Shane, I never followed his cricket career but remember him as Wayne Shaun in Kath & Kim. Sharon must be devastated….

Reactions: 9
Poor Shane, I never followed his cricket career but remember him as Wayne Shaun in Kath & Kim. Sharon must be devastated….
To be honest my mind went straight to Kath & Kim when I heard the news.

The actress who played Sharon tweeted this 💔

FE964C4D-B225-4F63-9015-8E4427295896.jpeg

• Sad
Reactions: 12
Shane Warne just seemed like someone so full of life, it’s really hard to believe he’s not around.
I think that may of contributed to his death. He was a party boy for sure, and apparently was a drug user too. He was also getting in shape again, so who knows if he was using any enhancements (Steroids) for getting back into shape. It is a sad loss. I am not a cricket fan myself, but my dad is. I texted him and he said yeah it's so sad, he's shocked by it.

Reactions: 1
I know I post songs both in and out of context quite a bit, but I think this fits quite well here:

• Heart
Lynda Baron, Nurse Gladys from Open All Hours has died aged 82

And she still won't marry Arkwright. Even now.

I hope she enjoys her spotty patterned flight to the heavens above.

Such a great actress. And I loved her so much as the buxoum Nurse Gladys who never let Arkwright grab more than he was prepared to pay for!

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I think that may of contributed to his death. He was a party boy for sure, and apparently was a drug user too. He was also getting in shape again, so who knows if he was using any enhancements (Steroids) for getting back into shape. It is a sad loss. I am not a cricket fan myself, but my dad is. I texted him and he said yeah it's so sad, he's shocked by it.
His friends said today that he was not much of a drinker - that was all for his image - and he was against drugs.
I know it is a friend said but I have heard it before, when he was with Liz Hurley.

Reactions: 1
His friends said today that he was not much of a drinker - that was all for his image - and he was against drugs.
I know it is a friend said but I have heard it before, when he was with Liz Hurley.
The bloody awful Mail are trying to insinuate some sleazy goings-on because he had a massage prior to his death.

Anyone who’s visited South East Asia will know massage is a very common and relaxing procedure and most people book a massage when on holiday.

It’s only in the UK where massage parlours are synonymous with brothels.

The bloody awful Mail are trying to insinuate some sleazy goings-on because he had a massage prior to his death.

Anyone who’s visited South East Asia will know massage is a very common and relaxing procedure and most people book a massage when on holiday.

It’s only in the UK where massage parlours are synonymous with brothels.
I said this on another forum - we live is Asia for 3 months each year and I have a massage each week with ladies who dress like this - they are not prostitutes but dress like they want. The local market where I stay in Thailand or Vietnam are full of clothes like these. My best Vietnamese friend is about 35 with a wonderful figure and wears long shorts and t shirts when she is out and about shopping but will wear local wear at home.

• Heart
Character actor Peter Bowles has died aged 86. He is probably best remembered for "To the manor born" and "Only when I laugh", but he appeared in so many other things. RIP Peter.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.