Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

virgofalls

VIP Member
Thread suggestion:

Rebecca Lamb #61: You buy once, you buy twice. Sand your face off with my scam device

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 101

Wtf2505

Chatty Member
Thread suggestion- bath water looks like its come from a ditch, don't give a shit cuz I'm a lumi selling boss bitch.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 59

BettyCrocker

VIP Member
No way on earth did Steve wite that. It didn't even look like a text message. I think everyone close to her knows she's a fantasist, so they enable her by accepting her lies and playing along

I shouldn't laugh, but what's the liklihood there's even a dictionary in that house. Now we wait for a clip or picture of the boss babe office discreetly displaying a dictionary.
“AM JUST READIN THIS NEW BOOK, ITS CALLED A OXFORD DICK-SHUNRY, A THORT IT WUD BE LIKE A CUTE BOOK ABOUT LIKE DICKS IN OXFORD OR SUMMIT LIKE FIFTY SHADES OF GREY BUT LIKE SET IN OXFORD BUT LIKE ITS TOTALLY NOT LIKE THAT AT ALL....ITS LIKE JUST FULL OF LIKE.....WORDS.....I JUST DONT REALLY LIKE UNDERSTAND THE STORY OR OWT BUT ITS DEAD CUTE AND STUFF SO YEAH,AM READING THIS CUTE BOOK AT THE MINUTE”

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 55

Scotblock

VIP Member
😂😂 She really won’t be driving that Porsche anytime soon if she doesn’t know her products. Apparently she used her “HP” toner right after a skin buffing session on her Lumi! I think you mean your “PH” toner Reb, HP goes on your shopping list hun 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 50

KMDX

Thread suggestion-Swipe up fer bathroom bracket cuz I need to re-buy the missing £400 jacket

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 43

Clarity456

VIP Member
Sorry but had to show this outfit again.....the absolute bloody kip of it.....she’s so full of shit that she’s starting to look like a giant turd! What reply is she giving to this question with those eyes....that she does earn a lot of money but doesn’t flash it? Rebecca love......let’s just address this correctly; you don’t earn a lot of money because your clothing hauls come from the ‘everything for £5’ shop and your kids only wear decent clothes if they have been sent to you. You are now part of a MLM scheme as you’ve failed as an influencer because you’ve got the personality and IQ of a flip flop and Channel Mum have dropped you. You aff link absolutely everything whether you’ve been sent it, have bought it or don’t even own it yourself. You’re encouraging people to spend money they haven’t got which is, at the end of the day, their choice but you should be mindful that we’re in a global pandemic and people are struggling so much.....having said that you don’t even think covid is really anything to worry about is it 🤦🏻‍♀️ I’m so tired of you and your influencing mates claiming that you’re working so hard when you’re really really not!! By all means Instagram your life if you really have to but stop pretending you’re doing all this for the good of your huns and that you love them all so much.....we all know that you don’t care about anyone except yourself and that’s a fact 🤬
Earns a lot of money but doesn't flash it she says whilst wearing pretty little thing joggers she got on Klarna and sat in her boss babe office whilst all her fake bags are sat on the display unit with holes in it 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Give me a break 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
  • Heart

PhoebeBailey

VIP Member
Even if she was earning top £££ I wouldn’t want the life she lives. She literally living in a glorified squat with no heating in the middle of a field which no doubt stinks of animal shit. Her children look ill and withdrawn and can barely string a coherent sentence together. She has no real friends, including the ones she has through insta which she hasn’t ever met in real life. She had no culinary skills so feeds her family utter shite at all times and as for her work??? When she has an AD she puts as little effort into it as possible. When she ‘travels’ it’s to Tenerife which, no offence to anyone that loves it, is the worst place I have ever holidayed. She is literally the human equivalent of a gammon joint.

It’s so shocking that someone of that caliber can think so highly of themselves.

P.S... she’s still the laughing stock of the influencer group chat.

• Haha
  • Heart

PhoebeBailey

VIP Member
Her little boy always knows the correct things to say when she wants to make a point or post a picture isn’t that a coincidence 🤦🏻‍♀️ View attachment 403496View attachment 403498
I will NEVER get over this tracksuit bottom/boot combo. I hope this is used in every reference on how not to dress...

I bet they are fuming they were seen taking that boy to the dentist... she can’t claim that his ‘wobbly teeth just fell out’.

If it wasn’t for the chat on here about it, he’d still have those rotting teeth in his mouth, imagine how painful it has been for him to eat especially over Xmas.

It’s only a matter of time before they eventually cave and buy them proper beds. Or not 🤷🏼‍♀️

Alfie Hobson - being parented by tattle since 2014.

• Haha
Reactions: 41

Bellaboo83

VIP Member
If Beg was selling as many as Chloe is I’m sure we’d know about it. About 40 there. Who is buying them?!
I don't think it works like Chloe is showing. No MLM hun sits and packages up their own lumi's to post out at the post office 🙈, they are ordered through a central system using their 'hun reference' so nu-skin know who to pay the £0.03p commission to. They will be sent straight out from a central distribution centre to the idiot who parted with 200 for it.

What Chloe is doing is MORE smoke and mirror selling manipulation tactics..... Oh wow look at how many I'm selling, then the sheep think wow it must be easy to make lots of money from this I better get involved ..... And the cycle goes on...

You literally cannot trust a single post / story / word any of these MLM huns, literally everything they post is faked to draw people in

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 41