Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Ruby’s mum

VIP Member
As if the teeth have all fallen out at once, does she really think we are all as thick as she is? Well done Beggy, you’ve taken Tattles advice and had Alfeh to the dentist. Now if you could just address our concerns about the lack of proper beds for your children that would be great.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 37

Rosella89

SPOT ON! It’s actually terrifying that she’s more concerned about her image as an ‘influencer’ than her own child’s dental problems. As someone above said, I’ve raised 3 kids too and never known two teeth to fall out at the same time!
My brother’s 2 front teeth fell out at the same time... because I twatted him with a dictionary. Literally took a huge trauma for it to happen (I was a horrid 8 year old 😭) Becky is full of shit

• Haha
Reactions: 36

Merclady

Chatty Member
You are loved
You are strong
You are capable
You are valid

You are a greasy faced grubby inarticulate brainwashed deluded embarrassing person of no discernible talent who has a serious amount of growing up to do.

• Haha
  • Heart

KMDX

E3DD850D-38CE-43C9-BE22-58D121F0C9DB.jpeg
Are you fucking joking????? Is there anything this tramp doesn’t affiliate?? I’m legit embarrassed for her...literally cringing 😖... A BRACKET FFS 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
  • Wow

Sticky One

VIP Member
Hate to be picky but the finish on the walls is terrible. So I’m gonna rate Steve’s work a 2/10 would not recommend.

• Haha
Reactions: 35

BettyCrocker

VIP Member
The worlds number 1 device......

WHAT?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

Stick to your crayola creations Rebecca you dumb fuck.

• Haha
Reactions: 35

VIP Member
Sniff sniff, repeat repeat, don’t have a fucking clue what your next words gonna be, why does she think this insta life is for her?? Also, is that car moving while she’s dancing?

CE4A7D85-8828-4745-9C0B-68C2888EA054.jpeg
C4D18CC1-7360-4A03-AA6A-BFE6338FAFC3.jpeg
0D92E7D5-EFA8-43B2-B303-7581411A3F3A.jpeg
C77CAF68-741E-4097-B85F-26589B480122.jpeg
Just saying ....

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34

viewtube

VIP Member
So earlier while she was sanding her face, she said skin care is more important now because we are at home all the time, who does the idiot think is staffing hospitals, shops and every other essential service that is open or running? Obviously the lazy cow hasn't done a hard day's work in her life, but some of us aren't at home all the time, some of us are still going to work. The more I listen to some of these idiot influencers, the more I realise why they do what they do, most of them are either too neurotic, too lazy or too thick to get a job, that's why they genuinely believe social media is a real job. What a sorry world we live in when a 27 Yr old woman, who is as thick as to short planks, is called an influencer, whilst other women strive to care for their families, educate themselves or build a career and they will never be acknowledged

• Heart
  • Haha

NellieMo

VIP Member
Funny how were only seeing the bathroom from one angle. Anything to do with the wall you’ve moved without listed building consent Rebecca 🥴

• Haha

Theninth

Screenshot_20210127-024143_Instagram.jpg

Why the need to tell everyone that you have brushed your teeth?? 😂🤣 She is so transparent. If brushing your teeth is post worthy does this mean every time she doesn't state 'i brushed my teeth' that she is leaving them to rot??

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 33
hair superlong & a 😍 after writing it 😂😂1 it’s not superlong & who puts a 😍 about themselves. The girl is deluded she’s rough as rats, looks at least 10 years older than she is. As for her skin it looks terrible. On another note I hope someone has reported them for extending the bathroom, it’s so obvious she’s worried about it otherwise we would have had a bathroom tour.
She’s quoting the super long hair seeing as somebody mentioned on here that she had edited the bath pic to make her hair longer haha

• Haha
  • Heart

VIP Member
Wow! Would you look at that. BOTH of Alfie’s teeth came out at the same time. And what’s even more of a coincidence is that it was both the rotten ones and after a trip to the dentist where im assuming Alfie got a clean Bill of dental health as well 😂 😂I’ve raised 4 kids Rebecca and never have I known two of their teeth to fall out at once.
No offence to the kid but he lives in a very sheltered world, begga barely knows what’s going on so I highly doubt he is sensitive to the plight of homeless people. There will very well be homeless people in their part of the Dale but they’re not sleeping bags In shop doorway type of homeless that even a child couldn’t miss. And you’re not telling me Mrs aff links a set of brackets is teaching her kids to be altruistic. File that under things that never happened

• Heart