Rebecca Lamb #60 only plays with her kids for the ‘gram, swears Lumi isn’t a scam

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thread suggestion- bath water looks like its come from a ditch, don't give a tit cuz I'm a lumi selling boss witch.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 59
Wow! Would you look at that. BOTH of Alfie’s teeth came out at the same time. And what’s even more of a coincidence is that it was both the rotten ones and after a trip to the dentist where im assuming Alfie got a clean Bill of dental health as well 😂 😂I’ve raised 4 kids Rebecca and never have I known two of their teeth to fall out at once.
are his new teeth meant to be so high up his gum? 🤯

Reactions: 10
Thread #61
Rotting teeth, not a toothbrush in sight to share
Don’t you know, we’ve got PRIVATE dental care?!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Thread suggestion-Swipe up fer bathroom bracket cuz I need to re-buy the missing £400 jacket

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 43
That’s not a glow that’s bleeping moist skin from either water or moisturiser. And I’m sorry but she’s 27 yet looks at least 10 years older, not the best advert for skincare is she. And as for that smug face of hers, I can’t bleeping stand it 🤮
6F52BF8A-4CE6-42A7-8814-AD1111125EA6.png

• Haha
Reactions: 18
That’s not a glow that’s bleeping moist skin from either water or moisturiser. And I’m sorry but she’s 27 yet looks at least 10 years older, not the best advert for skincare is she. And as for that smug face of hers, I can’t bleeping stand it 🤮
View attachment 404669
World's Number 1 device.... what does that even mean 🤣🤦🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 21
The worlds number 1 device......

WHAT?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

Stick to your crayola creations Rebecca you dumb duck.

• Haha
Reactions: 35
World's Number 1 device.... what does that even mean 🤣🤦🏼‍♀️
I don’t even think she understands what shite she’s spouting. Trying to scam people out of their hard earned cash just before she gets into bed. Shameless. At least she’s finally changed her pyjamas the dirty cow

Reactions: 18
View attachment 404669
How rough does she look????!!! What an absolute beast.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I was thinking about Alfie, I wonder if he did fall though. I mean, I think if he fell she would just come out and say it. But my thinking is perhaps he fell on or from that trampoline she's got. Last I recall it had no net and was by an unstable looking brick wall, it was slushy with snow and she was happily a few feet away filming both kids jumping and sliding on it - something that's been brought up here so many times. Could he maybe have fallen and whacked himself on the metal of the trampoline and because she knows she's in the wrong she's kept her mouth shut...

(I have a feeling a trampoline fall would cause bigger injury than a mouth injury, I'm just musing aloud!)
Well he certainly didn’t fall out of bed did he 😂. I think you are right. She’s hiding what really happened and brushing over it. Poor boy

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Screenshot_20210127-024143_Instagram.jpg

Why the need to tell everyone that you have brushed your teeth?? 😂🤣 She is so transparent. If brushing your teeth is post worthy does this mean every time she doesn't state 'i brushed my teeth' that she is leaving them to rot??

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 33
hair superlong & a 😍 after writing it 😂😂1 it’s not superlong & who puts a 😍 about themselves. The girl is deluded she’s rough as rats, looks at least 10 years older than she is. As for her skin it looks terrible. On another note I hope someone has reported them for extending the bathroom, it’s so obvious she’s worried about it otherwise we would have had a bathroom tour.

Reactions: 26
hair superlong & a 😍 after writing it 😂😂1 it’s not superlong & who puts a 😍 about themselves. The girl is deluded she’s rough as rats, looks at least 10 years older than she is. As for her skin it looks terrible. On another note I hope someone has reported them for extending the bathroom, it’s so obvious she’s worried about it otherwise we would have had a bathroom tour.
She’s quoting the super long hair seeing as somebody mentioned on here that she had edited the bath pic to make her hair longer haha

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
View attachment 404669
She looks like she's been dug up and embalmed with that gorgeous greasy yellow skin, where do I sign up?! 😍😻

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Yes the noisy plastic lumi; the worlds number one device. Better then the wheel, the light bulb, penicillin and the internet 🤗

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
View attachment 404830

Why the need to tell everyone that you have brushed your teeth?? 😂🤣 She is so transparent. If brushing your teeth is post worthy does this mean every time she doesn't state 'i brushed my teeth' that she is leaving them to rot??
Why does she always look so gross? Lank greasy unbrushed hair, podgy doughy bloated face, weird tight shiny skin like she’s been embalmed.... she looks awful.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.