Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Sorrybutno

VIP Member
View attachment 405329so more evidence the chickens are no more?? I can’t see any eggs in that thing...and I’m sure they don’t just stop laying because of the weather?? I heard someone reported it to the RSPCA to do a welfare check? 🤷🏼‍♀️
They do stop laying due to weather, and also if they arent getting natural light they stop laying. Dont like to defend her but I have chickens and get one maybe two a week in winter.

Reactions: 2

Tedward39

I will NEVER get over this tracksuit bottom/boot combo. I hope this is used in every reference on how not to dress...

I bet they are fuming they were seen taking that boy to the dentist... she can’t claim that his ‘wobbly teeth just fell out’.

If it wasn’t for the chat on here about it, he’d still have those rotting teeth in his mouth, imagine how painful it has been for him to eat especially over Xmas.

It’s only a matter of time before they eventually cave and buy them proper beds. Or not 🤷🏼‍♀️

Alfie Hobson - being parented by tattle since 2014.
Who saw them? I have missed this.

Reactions: 1

GabbyJ

Chatty Member
I've just bought some reusable make up remover pads online - never once considered buying something that Rebecca has promoted so I think that means you are all more successful at being #influencer #bossbabes than Rebecca is!

I also watched the MLM doc. If she wasn't so insufferable I would *almost* feel sorry for her getting sucked into selling the Lumi.

Where can i find the MLM documentary?

Rosie878

VIP Member
Wow, that models lips are so pumped full of filler you can’t even tell if the UV light is on 😂
It’s more the terrible fake tan with the huge patch she’s missed on her boob! 😂

I really want to see what their old house looked like now! 👀