Rebecca Lamb #60 only plays with her kids for the ‘gram, swears Lumi isn’t a scam

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My god the girl needs some serious help.
The answer mentioning she went to a Grammar school, why on earth would you need to say Grammer school, you would just say school!? 😅🤣
Trying to show off! and answering questions about being popular in school, she has the mentality of a 12 year old.

the posts regarding her wage are really insensitive giving the current situation in the world... she is seriously a Dumb ass... Actually hilarious that she calls herself an influencer!!!

Reactions: 19
Steve has his own business LOL. Maybe on paper. He hadn't updated the social media page of said business for 3 months. Business must be booming!

Rebecca and Steve are pretenders. Answering (writing) those assumptions about money and income purely to appear wealthy and stick two fingers up at 'trolls'. It shows her vulgarness and immaturity.

No one paid as well as she's insinuating has stinking 30 year old carpets in their home after 2+ years of moving in, buys their clothes exclusively from cheap tat sweatshops, let's their kids sleep on the floor of a drafty single glazed bedroom .... and on and on I could go.

She is trying to allude to having a lot of money but it couldn't be more obvious that they don't from what they share.

• Heart
Reactions: 38
Steve has his own business LOL. Maybe on paper. He hadn't updated the social media page of said business for 3 months. Business must be booming!

Rebecca and Steve are pretenders. Answering (writing) those assumptions about money and income purely to appear wealthy and stick two fingers up at 'trolls'. It shows her vulgarness and immaturity.

No one paid as well as she's insinuating has stinking 30 year old carpets in their home after 2+ years of moving in, buys their clothes exclusively from cheap tat sweatshops, let's their kids sleep on the floor of a drafty single glazed bedroom .... and on and on I could go.

She is trying to allude to having a lot of money but it couldn't be more obvious that they don't from what they share.
is her bed still propped up by a shoe or whatever it was because the floor is so uneven?
Surely with all that money you’d sort that out rather than changing a perfectly working bathroom

• Haha
Reactions: 24
'You earn a lot of money but don't flash it'.. She's swipes up everything.. even stuff she doesn't own. If she was making a lot of money she would definitely be flashing it!

• Haha
Reactions: 20
How much she earns is a difficult one, because we don't know if she's really selling any of her face sanders or what she's now paid for Ads as she's no longer with Channel mum. I'm more interested in if she's been declaring what she earns and if she's paid taxes
As well, I've always said she needs hundreds of people underneath her selling several units each, every month to make any serious money....it's all very well and good even if one of her super fans signs up because they they want to be Rebecca's mate, but for a single mum from a rough area of let's just say Scunthorpe (no offence to anyone from there 🤣) with 170 followers on Instagram...that type of person is going to have very very limited scope to sell a £200 face power sander 🤦🏻‍♀️🥴 and no sales for them means no comms for Rebecca.

Having done juice plus years ago, even though it's a load of rubbish it was £30 a month for some shakes or vitamins, like it was realistic that people could purchase these every month or 2 and the majority would be able to afford it!

But let's be real there isn't really a steady stream of people with £200 to waste on a skincare gadget (and a tit one at that) in a worldwide pandemic. I do not buy this "very well paid" tosh for a second 🥴🤣🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 13
As well, I've always said she needs hundreds of people underneath her selling several units each, every month to make any serious money....it's all very well and good even if one of her super fans signs up because they they want to be Rebecca's mate, but for a single mum from a rough area of let's just say Scunthorpe (no offence to anyone from there 🤣) with 170 followers on Instagram...that type of person is going to have very very limited scope to sell a £200 face power sander 🤦🏻‍♀️🥴 and no sales for them means no comms for Rebecca.

Having done juice plus years ago, even though it's a load of rubbish it was £30 a month for some shakes or vitamins, like it was realistic that people could purchase these every month or 2 and the majority would be able to afford it!

But let's be real there isn't really a steady stream of people with £200 to waste on a skincare gadget (and a tit one at that) in a worldwide pandemic. I do not buy this "very well paid" tosh for a second 🥴🤣🤦🏻‍♀️
The other issue with the face sander is that it is a one off expensive purchase so she will need to be constantly finding new gullible idiots to flog it to. They might buy the cleanser and stuff (sniff) once or twice but I bet most revert to their regular brands after the first lot has run out. She might be doing ok for now but it isn’t going to last

• Heart
Reactions: 14
The other issue with the face sander is that it is a one off expensive purchase so she will need to be constantly finding new gullible idiots to flog it to. They might buy the cleanser and stuff (sniff) once or twice but I bet most revert to their regular brands after the first lot has run out. She might be doing ok for now but it isn’t going to last
Exactly! Cleansers not a one size fits all purchase either and lumi seems to take exactly that approach...

Like with me my skins so dry even if I use a cleanser just intended for "normal skin" I'll be itching all day as it's took the tiny amount of oil my skin had to begin with...

Whereas on the other hand if someone with oily skin used the same cleanser for normal skin they might look like they'd washed their face in the local chippys fryer 🤣

So I'm with you, that one cleanser they do can't work for everybody 🤦🏻‍♀️🥴

Reactions: 5
It’s just dawned me that she’s totally gave herself away and that it’s her writing the answers. She’s called it a true or false exercise, but all the answers are worded like assumptions, not questions. She’s clearly wanted to do assumptions, but she’s so bleeping thick she’s just put true or false. If I were answering a true or false question I’d ask one question, not a big bleeping paragraph like those answers are 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Exactly! Cleansers not a one size fits all purchase either and lumi seems to take exactly that approach...

Like with me my skins so dry even if I use a cleanser just intended for "normal skin" I'll be itching all day as it's took the tiny amount of oil my skin had to begin with...

Whereas on the other hand if someone with oily skin used the same cleanser for normal skin they might look like they'd washed their face in the local chippys fryer 🤣

So I'm with you, that one cleanser they do can't work for everybody 🤦🏻‍♀️🥴
I find it bizarre that she’s pushing the Lumi and saying how amazing it is when she admitted her skin is spotty & she’s removing blackheads. If she’s got blackheads then she’s not cleaning her face or exfoliating properly which means ultimately - the lumi does duck all! X

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
Sorry but had to show this outfit again.....the absolute bloody kip of it.....she’s so full of tit that she’s starting to look like a giant turd! What reply is she giving to this question with those eyes....that she does earn a lot of money but doesn’t flash it? Rebecca love......let’s just address this correctly; you don’t earn a lot of money because your clothing hauls come from the ‘everything for £5’ shop and your kids only wear decent clothes if they have been sent to you. You are now part of a MLM scheme as you’ve failed as an influencer because you’ve got the personality and IQ of a flip flop and Channel Mum have dropped you. You aff link absolutely everything whether you’ve been sent it, have bought it or don’t even own it yourself. You’re encouraging people to spend money they haven’t got which is, at the end of the day, their choice but you should be mindful that we’re in a global pandemic and people are struggling so much.....having said that you don’t even think covid is really anything to worry about is it 🤦🏻‍♀️ I’m so tired of you and your influencing mates claiming that you’re working so hard when you’re really really not!! By all means Instagram your life if you really have to but stop pretending you’re doing all this for the good of your huns and that you love them all so much.....we all know that you don’t care about anyone except yourself and that’s a fact 🤬

Attachments

• Heart
  • Haha
Sorry but had to show this outfit again.....the absolute bloody kip of it.....she’s so full of tit that she’s starting to look like a giant turd! What reply is she giving to this question with those eyes....that she does earn a lot of money but doesn’t flash it? Rebecca love......let’s just address this correctly; you don’t earn a lot of money because your clothing hauls come from the ‘everything for £5’ shop and your kids only wear decent clothes if they have been sent to you. You are now part of a MLM scheme as you’ve failed as an influencer because you’ve got the personality and IQ of a flip flop and Channel Mum have dropped you. You aff link absolutely everything whether you’ve been sent it, have bought it or don’t even own it yourself. You’re encouraging people to spend money they haven’t got which is, at the end of the day, their choice but you should be mindful that we’re in a global pandemic and people are struggling so much.....having said that you don’t even think covid is really anything to worry about is it 🤦🏻‍♀️ I’m so tired of you and your influencing mates claiming that you’re working so hard when you’re really really not!! By all means Instagram your life if you really have to but stop pretending you’re doing all this for the good of your huns and that you love them all so much.....we all know that you don’t care about anyone except yourself and that’s a fact 🤬
Earns a lot of money but doesn't flash it she says whilst wearing pretty little thing joggers she got on Klarna and sat in her boss babe office whilst all her fake bags are sat on the display unit with holes in it 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Give me a break 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 43
Isn’t it funny how she keeps going on about money since she started flogging the face sander (love whoever called it that) to try and lure her stupid followers in.
She said recently that since starting her OwN BuSiNeSs that it’s done incredible things for her family, where Rebecca Hun? You bought your kids absolute tat for Christmas and they’ve not had any decent clothes or shoes for months

• Heart
Isn’t it funny how she keeps going on about money since she started flogging the face sander (love whoever called it that) to try and lure her stupid followers in.
She said recently that since starting her OwN BuSiNeSs that it’s done incredible things for her family, where Rebecca Hun? You bought your kids absolute tat for Christmas and they’ve not had any decent clothes or shoes for months
Yeah this! She's so desperate for people to think she's in the money now.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Why not tile the other wall inside the shower, surely they can’t be that skint not to finish the job correctly. They hurt my head, they really do 🤦🏼‍♀️
B9606765-744F-4A4B-9D1B-993F822D9D27.jpeg

Reactions: 9
Why not tile the other wall inside the shower, surely they can’t be that skint not to finish the job correctly. They hurt my head, they really do 🤦🏼‍♀️View attachment 389905
I was wondering if maybe once the shower had gone in that the tiling would make sense. It really doesn't though does it?! That wall is going to get soaked.

Reactions: 10
Why not tile the other wall inside the shower, surely they can’t be that skint not to finish the job correctly. They hurt my head, they really do 🤦🏼‍♀️View attachment 389905
“he’s done incredible”

duck off!

he’s taken the best part of 3 MONTHS to stick a few tiles up and Chuck a shower tray in! It would take most people about 2 days!!!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Hate all this being coy about how much money she’s earning when her kids sleep on the floor and get Poundland shite for Christmas 😬

Also that true or false thing was just her scrolling through tattle and answering everything we’ve brought up. The chickens, her income, Steve’s slapdash bathroom antics, her fake followers...

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.