Rebecca Lamb #60 only plays with her kids for the ‘gram, swears Lumi isn’t a scam

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Skin care more important now we are home...... is she for real!!!!! My skin is wrecked and sore at the moment because I am out working and I don’t have the time for skincare. Maybe if she pitched her ‘business’ for the current situation we are living in she might be taken more seriously 🤷‍♀️
I don’t know what you do for a living but my sister is a nurse and her skin was nearly raw at one point from the tight masks etc. She said that MooGoo skin balm and moisturising cream have been a god send ❤ They have cleared her skin right up and restored it. Holland and Barrett do it. I promise I’m not part of some MLM scheme just wanted to impart her wisdom for free😂😂

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Also why does she keep saying she isn’t wearing make up 🥴 you were showing off your foundation the other day you idiot

Reactions: 16
Make up makes her feel motivated.

Might explain why she's been doing duck all.

Slap some orange foundation on tomorrow and get some home schooling done Rebecca. 👍🏻

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I don’t know what you do for a living but my sister is a nurse and her skin was nearly raw at one point from the tight masks etc. She said that MooGoo skin balm and moisturising cream have been a god send ❤ They have cleared her skin right up and restored it. Holland and Barrett do it. I promise I’m not part of some MLM scheme just wanted to impart her wisdom for free😂😂
I've tried all sorts, but the PPE we wear sometimes leaves me with actual indentations on my face, last week, my nose was bruised because of it. And then I hear that idiot going on about her face sander and I honestly wish she'd shove it up her lazy arse

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 17
I've tried all sorts, but the PPE we wear sometimes leaves me with actual indentations on my face, last week, my nose was bruised because of it. And then I hear that idiot going on about her face sander and I honestly wish she'd shove it up her lazy arse
I totally get where your coming from it must be so so frustrating for you to see her face buffing when you are risking your health for us ❤

Reactions: 8
Long time lurker - I’m not sure what type of PPE you’re wearing (I’m not on a ward atm on a secondment in the community) but I’ve found that Elizabeth Arden 8 hour balm is great. I literally smear myself in it (only a thin layer around my nose and jaw line before I put my mask on. Some of the girls still on the ward say it’s helping too. I look like a slightly orange slimy faced nurse by the end of the day but no more red sore patches / lines of indentation so for the time being im cracking on with it 😂 I hope you’re ok at work atm x

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Weirdo - January in the middle of a global pandemic and she’s the happiest she’s ever been

• Wow
Reactions: 20
Oh my god my first thread name I feel honoured haha!
If her skins so good and the lumi is so amazing at cleaning deep in her pores then why or why does she need a blackhead removing tool........
Also baby do you neeeeeedddd those trainers you fukin belter

Reactions: 21
Now she’s not with channel mum, where the duck is all her earnings coming from? Does she think we’re all thick? She’s clearly selling the lumi because she thinks it’ll make her rich. Rebecca honestly hun, you are a class A dick!

Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.