Rebecca Lamb #60 only plays with her kids for the ‘gram, swears Lumi isn’t a scam

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This is is the daily mail today. Begsy needs to get on the case and tell them about the amazingly rare wildcat she found too. 😂😂
Screenshot_20210120-221042.png

• Haha
Reactions: 16
She's aff linking stuff she's not even sure she likes. bleeping hell.

You shouldn't like it Rebecca, it's looks shite hen.
A lot of these influencers are being shady with A F links, just recently Ellie Polly has started pulling some dodgy tricks that make Rebegga look honest. What the hell is wrong with these people, is it just greed or pure arrogance?

Reactions: 13
I hope she had enough money saved to pay for that bathroom twice because she’s going to need to pay to have it done properly when it all goes tits up.

A lot of these influencers are being shady with A F links, just recently Ellie Polly has started pulling some dodgy tricks that make Rebegga look honest. What the hell is wrong with these people, is it just greed or pure arrogance?
Yes!!! I am absolutely sick of her, ‘swipe up for a surprise’ ‘swipe up to see my favourite coat’ oh do duck off.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Came here for the 'lysm bbygrl' wtf! Act your age you bleeping twit 🤣🤣
I’m 41, so too old for this shite, but what the duck does ‘lysm’ mean?!
Love You So Much?
Love Your Social Media?
Love Yourself So Much?
Love Your Selfie Mama

I can see any of the above being relevant to this absolute rocket.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
I’m 41, so too old for this shite, but what the duck does ‘lysm’ mean?!
Love You So Much?
Love Your Social Media?
Love Yourself So Much?
Love Your Selfie Mama

I can see any of the above being relevant to this absolute rocket.
It’s ‘love you so much’ lol I only know this because I have a 14 year old and need to be clued up on this language, I wouldn’t dream of using it, my friends would tell me to get a bleeping grip 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
It’s ‘love you so much’ lol I only know this because I have a 14 year old and need to be clued up on this language, I wouldn’t dream of using it, my friends would tell me to get a bleeping grip 😂😂
I had to ask my 16 year old 🙈😅

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Look at her showing her radiator after the discussion on here yesterday that there wasn’t one. She’s such a saddo 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Shame it doesn’t have the same effect on your face 🙈
View attachment 394694
I'm really getting sick and tired of these arse holes not declaring Ads, this moron isn't the only one, within a space of 5 minutes 7 people I follow on IG have advertised items/businesses, but haven't identified as ads. The ASA are an absolute joke,no wonder social media attracts so many illiterate and bone idol influencers, where else can you earn easy money for very little work and no regulations

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Hate to be picky but the finish on the walls is terrible. So I’m gonna rate Steve’s work a 2/10 would not recommend.

• Haha
Reactions: 35
They really have no “imagination” do they?
Victoria style bath and toilet and a 1960’s style mirror! That bathroom is crying out for a period style mirror. I wonder if the grubby old towels will be going in the bathroom or if they’ll buy new? ( if they do I doubt they’ll be from Matalan 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Thank you so much! I have a 3 year old, who funnily enough likes to say “love you so much” too. That’s about the level, isn’t it?!

Reactions: 2
Victoria style bath and toilet and a 1960’s style mirror! That bathroom is crying out for a period style mirror. I wonder if the grubby old towels will be going in the bathroom or if they’ll buy new? ( if they do I doubt they’ll be from Matalan 😂
I'd put money on that was what was 'available', I get the feeling they don't design, just take advantage of whatever knock offs Steve can get hold of

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Hate to be picky but the finish on the walls is terrible. So I’m gonna rate Steve’s work a 2/10 would not recommend.
Yeah, don’t give up the day job Steve. You’ll never make it as a tradesman!!!!

Yeah, don’t give up the day job Steve. You’ll never make it as a tradesman!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
First thing I noticed in this pic too

It’s a cheap plastic mirror too! My daughter has it in black in her bedroom!
Costs 20 quid, you’d think on her big salary she’d have spent a bit more

Reactions: 14
Surely you'd have got a wood mirror to tie in with the beams or a silver to go with the taps etc

The white plastic just adds to the overall public toilet theme 🤣🤣🤣🤦🏻‍♀️

I'd put money on that was what was 'available', I get the feeling they don't design, just take advantage of whatever knock offs Steve can get hold of
This just nearly made me spit my tea out 🤣🤦🏻‍♀️ your totally right honestly it's everything done as cheaply as possible so there's as much money as possible for cars and watches for Steve and nails and pretty little thing hauls for Rebecca.... That's fine but then she'll be wanting praise when she posts the final pics saying "you just have to have imagination" 🥴🥴🥴🥴🥴

Attachments

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.