Rebecca Lamb #60 only plays with her kids for the ‘gram, swears Lumi isn’t a scam

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The colour of that bathwater 🤢
It looks like it smells musty, like an old pond 😂

• Sick
Reactions: 10
I can’t stand it when things are ‘cheeky’.....it’s just a bath for fucks sake! Typical Rebecca putting dirty clothes back on 🤢 She’s had those pyjamas on for days the dirty 🐮

• Sick
Reactions: 25
Oh yeah Beggy I’m sure Little Moons mochi balls will be knocking on your door to give you an #ad - great product knowledge. Here’s a clue...the outer coating is made of rice but you’d know that if you just read what’s written on the box 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I had to laugh that she bought mochi balls then complained the texture was like mochi balls :unsure: she’s so painfully uncultured I’m embarrassed for her.
Oh yeah Beggy I’m sure Little Moons mochi balls will be knocking on your door to give you an #ad - great product knowledge. Here’s a clue...the outer coating is made of rice but you’d know that if you just read what’s written on the box 🤣

Reactions: 13
If you didn’t know anything about her, you wouldn’t think she had kids looking at that bathroom. It’s so bleeping clinical/sterile looking. Where’s the bath toys? Kids bubble bath etc. Completely devoid of any family feeling. Poor kids 😥

Reactions: 16
Unpopular opinion- I love the bathroom.
I always wanted a bath like that but tried one when we stayed in a hotel and it was so uncomfortable 😂 I do like certain aspects of the bathroom though. I bet she’s not helped him doing it at all the lazy bint. We’re decorating at the moment and I wouldn’t leave my other half to do it all 😂

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.