Rebecca Lamb #60 only plays with her kids for the ‘gram, swears Lumi isn’t a scam

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s been writing herself messages again, I refuse to believe that anyone can be inspired by that boring, brainless chav

Reactions: 20
What are blocks? Is this NuSkin doublespeak for face dildos?

The size of the chart. With a cute purple highlighter. All the squares drawn out. Cute.

Screenshot_20210126_132838_com.instagram.android.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
Who saw them? I have missed this.
I saw Steve and Alfie yesterday afternoon near the dentists. To be honest I didn’t think twice at the time that Alfie was carrying a little plastic money wallet type thing but now I think we can all be certain that they were his teeth. Not sure why you’d be dishonest about something so normal for a kid? Unless this is part of her ‘not sharing the kids so much’ waffle.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
What are blocks? Is this NuSkin doublespeak for face dildos?

The size of the chart. With a cute purple highlighter. All the squares drawn out. Cute.

View attachment 403619
Ooops I genuinely thought that was Alfie marking off his learning goals. Why does everything look so childish and unprofessional. Sorry but if the business is so successful, stop behaving like a child who's just been given some new felt tips and highlighters. If you look and behave professional, people will take you and your business seriously, but unfortunately at the Moment it looks very child like

Reactions: 18
Ooops I genuinely thought that was Alfie marking off his learning goals. Why does everything look so childish and unprofessional. Sorry but if the business is so successful, stop behaving like a child who's just been given some new felt tips and highlighters. If you look and behave professional, people will take you and your business seriously, but unfortunately at the Moment it looks very child like
You just know she made a special trip out of’t Yorkshire Dales to go get herself some new ‘stasHUNery’ to make all her tick boxes look dead, dead cute and like supah cute and yeah, well, ya know, She just wanted some cute stasHUNery to make it feel propa, so She got some stasHUNery and she thinks it’s cute *sniff*

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
She’s so painfully thick. She clearly eventually took him (well beaver did) and then the dentist saw they weren’t good and pulled them. They were spotted by one of us and then she clearly got all pissed off us nasty trolls got it right, she wrote herself a fake message to ‘expose’ and then has realised tit if I show him with no teeth people will question it - I’ll say they both fell out at exactly the same time.
Ok love, I’m going to call her Roald Dahl with the stories she comes out with.

• Haha
Reactions: 38
Why didn’t she just say ‘Alfie is having a little trouble with his teeth, the new ones are coming through but the baby teeth haven’t come out yet so the dentist is going to take a look’ then update what happened? Would actually be helpful to a parent in a similar position. Lots of people don’t understand the importance of dental care in young children as they think the baby teeth are unimportant. With families I’ve worked with I’ve seen many over the years neglect their own and their children’s teeth from ignorance, fear, neglect, lots of reasons. She could have done a good deed here and got an important message across but no, much easier to cry troll.

• Heart
Reactions: 33
What in the world is that goals chart about?! Surely people make them sort of things (for their kids) to keep on track of something, so you would tick off a box each time it was necessary and see how many more there was to go until you had succeeded in your goal? Not all at once that’s nothing but a waste of time 🤣. Alfie’s teeth were ‘wobbly’ from at least mid December when she commented on them whilst showing the school pictures if I remember correctly, so they have left them for a month and a half to just hang about in his mouth gathering all sorts of bacteria 😖if he had been brushing them properly and daily it would have almost forced them out

Reactions: 14
I saw Steve and Alfie yesterday afternoon near the dentists. To be honest I didn’t think twice at the time that Alfie was carrying a little plastic money wallet type thing but now I think we can all be certain that they were his teeth. Not sure why you’d be dishonest about something so normal for a kid? Unless this is part of her ‘not sharing the kids so much’ waffle.
No, I think it is definitely that she had no intention of seeing a professional for this teeth until she sat up and realised the severity of the issues to her child after reading here! Thank you for the reply. 😀

Reactions: 14
Why didn’t she just say ‘Alfie is having a little trouble with his teeth, the new ones are coming through but the baby teeth haven’t come out yet so the dentist is going to take a look’ then update what happened? Would actually be helpful to a parent in a similar position. Lots of people don’t understand the importance of dental care in young children as they think the baby teeth are unimportant. With families I’ve worked with I’ve seen many over the years neglect their own and their children’s teeth from ignorance, fear, neglect, lots of reasons. She could have done a good deed here and got an important message across but no, much easier to cry troll.
Another thing she could do is to stop exploiting her kids for financial gain, maybe have a private account to share family pictures etc to a restricted audience and keep the public account for business. She chooses to sell her kids privacy, naturally people will question when something isn't right, not because they're trolls, but because they actually care, maybe her and Ratboy could care more about the boys and less about themselves

Reactions: 11
Here's my take...

I'd bet my mortgage on it!

Eggy beggy had a read on here and seen people expressing concern for Alfehs teeth.
She tit herself a bit after realising she could be causing him severe issues but deep down thought the dentist would tell her what a supah amazing little boss babe mummeh she is and stuff for getting him to the dentist 3 years after she should have done and she could mention in a story or YouTube video that Alfehs seen a dentist and he's said his teeth are perfect and what a good job she's done blah blah blah.
Alfehs rocked up at the dentist, they've taken one look and said they can sort it this time but she really needs to start taking him for regular check ups as his dental health isn't the greatest.
Obviously like the teacher who encouraged her to get help for Little Alfehs speech this dentist must be a jealous troll to have the audacity to call out #mummehgoals rebeggars parenting in any way even if it benefits her children.
For this reason, she's made up a fake troll message to send to herself so all the sheep will rush to her inbox telling her what an amazing mummeh she is and how Alfehs teeth are fine.

This is Rebecca all over and why she's got so much traction on these threads because even some slight totally well intentioned constructive criticism from a professional such as a teacher or a dentist (and also viewers) ABSOLUTELY CANNOT just be taken on the chin and learned from even if it's put to her in a really polite and friendly way... Rebeggar Lamb UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES can be criticised in any way however small even if it's helping her in the long run 😖😖😖

It's a serious mental disorder she's got...Steve really needs to persuade her to try and get some help before she ends up severely endangering the family because of it.

• Heart
Reactions: 38
Here's my take...

I'd bet my mortgage on it!

Eggy beggy had a read on here and seen people expressing concern for Alfehs teeth.
She tit herself a bit after realising she could be causing him severe issues but deep down thought the dentist would tell her what a supah amazing little boss babe mummeh she is and stuff for getting him to the dentist 3 years after she should have done and she could mention in a story or YouTube video that Alfehs seen a dentist and he's said his teeth are perfect and what a good job she's done blah blah blah.
Alfehs rocked up at the dentist, they've taken one look and said they can sort it this time but she really needs to start taking him for regular check ups as his dental health isn't the greatest.
Obviously like the teacher who encouraged her to get help for Little Alfehs speech this dentist must be a jealous troll to have the audacity to call out #mummehgoals rebeggars parenting in any way even if it benefits her children.
For this reason, she's made up a fake troll message to send to herself so all the sheep will rush to her inbox telling her what an amazing mummeh she is and how Alfehs teeth are fine.

This is Rebecca all over and why she's got so much traction on these threads because even some slight totally well intentioned constructive criticism from a professional such as a teacher or a dentist (and also viewers) ABSOLUTELY CANNOT just be taken on the chin and learned from even if it's put to her in a really polite and friendly way... Rebeggar Lamb UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES can be criticised in any way however small even if it's helping her in the long run 😖😖😖

It's a serious mental disorder she's got...Steve really needs to persuade her to try and get some help before she ends up severely endangering the family because of it.
As much as I hate him too, if I were Steve I’d run for the hills. Imagine being stuck with her forever! she’s fake, self obsessed, thick, childish, dirty, I could go on and on.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.