Rebecca Lamb #60 only plays with her kids for the ‘gram, swears Lumi isn’t a scam

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I was wondering if maybe once the shower had gone in that the tiling would make sense. It really doesn't though does it?! That wall is going to get soaked.
there is a narrow glass shower screen by the look of it mine is the same but my shower head is set much further back Going by hers the bathroom will be swimming in water everytime they use it

Reactions: 5
In her defence she doesn’t flash the cash... she constantly looks cheap and flashes anything but money...
5C10871A-7BB9-420A-96C9-D05B18FD62EB.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
I think steve definately has a job aswell as his 'business'. She neither confirmed nor denied him having a job but just said he has Gryn. So it must be Something he is either ashamed of after driving posh cars under his dads business or something dodgy.

Reactions: 12
there is a narrow glass shower screen by the look of it mine is the same but my shower head is set much further back Going by hers the bathroom will be swimming in water everytime they use it
Maybe the shower is going to be like her £400 coat. Just for show

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Can't wait until she shows a picture of it finished, you know the one - bigging herself up for having seeeewwww much imagination and praising Steve for dedicating the last 7 years to doing it. 😂😂 Gonna comment about how moving the wall was such a great idea! And was it very hard to get permission?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Surely if they were that well if she would’ve got a professional in to do the bathroom. Would have been done by Christmas!

Reactions: 11
View attachment 389555
unless she wants to aff link all her make up...
That photos doesn't do her or her face sander any favours, she's 27 years old in the picture she looks 47. I'm 49 and even with the PPE induced bruising on my face, my skin is still looking better than hers. In all fairness, I don't wear make up and all year round use a moisturiser with a decent SPF. Sorry but for someone claiming to be so financially comfortable who doesn't work(sorry but what she does isn't a job), she looks haggered. And before anyone says she has 2 young kids, I had twins, wotked full time and when they were 6 months old was seconded to do my Masters degree ontop of work and home and I still didn't look as haggered

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Can't wait until she shows a picture of it finished, you know the one - bigging herself up for having seeeewwww much imagination and praising Steve for dedicating the last 7 years to doing it. 😂😂 Gonna comment about how moving the wall was such a great idea! And was it very hard to get permission?
I bet she somehow relates it to her lumi ‘business’ and how it earns her so much she can do her bathroom up.

Reactions: 5
I feel like battery operated cleansers were a ‘thing’ a few years ago and now everyone is over the fad. I imagine most people’s faces are too sensitive to be using it that often and people tend to prefer chemical exfoliation now for more effective results without the potential damage that physical exfoliation can cause.

Reactions: 12
Just actually brought myself to watch the true or false.... So now the dungeons not their forever home? 🥴🤷🏻‍♀️🤔

What was the point in getting alfie to move school, taking on a bigger mortgage and spending even more money to make the place habitable then? when the old house was perfect and the plan was to move to Spain eventually anyways?

She's an absolute clusterfuck 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
I get the feeling they had to move rather than wanted to, hence buying the dungeon, rather than waiting to buy somewhere more suitable. I remember when they first moved, people who claimed to live near her old house, made comments about Steve and his behaviour with other women and some possible dodgy things he did at his dad's old business, supposedly messing with the gas/electric meters(could all be lies, could also have elements of truth). Also someone had mentioned he had a reputation for fighting when out with his mates, allegedly had been seen in the middle of a street brawl. As I said before, could all be lies, but could also be true, but could also explain the move from such a beautiful house to such a delapedated dungeon

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
Not sure if this has been mentioned previously, but have they removed that wooden shelf from the bathroom? I’ve seen it very recently in stories and keep thinking your having a whole new bathroom surely to god you won’t be keeping that on the wall!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Even if she was earning top £££ I wouldn’t want the life she lives. She literally living in a glorified squat with no heating in the middle of a field which no doubt stinks of animal tit. Her children look ill and withdrawn and can barely string a coherent sentence together. She has no real friends, including the ones she has through insta which she hasn’t ever met in real life. She had no culinary skills so feeds her family utter shite at all times and as for her work??? When she has an AD she puts as little effort into it as possible. When she ‘travels’ it’s to Tenerife which, no offence to anyone that loves it, is the worst place I have ever holidayed. She is literally the human equivalent of a gammon joint.

It’s so shocking that someone of that caliber can think so highly of themselves.

P.S... she’s still the laughing stock of the influencer group chat.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 43
Even if she was earning top £££ I wouldn’t want the life she lives. She literally living in a glorified squat with no heating in the middle of a field which no doubt stinks of animal tit. Her children look ill and withdrawn and can barely string a coherent sentence together. She has no real friends, including the ones she has through insta which she hasn’t ever met in real life. She had no culinary skills so feeds her family utter shite at all times and as for her work??? When she has an AD she puts as little effort into it as possible. When she ‘travels’ it’s to Tenerife which, no offence to anyone that loves it, is the worst place I have ever holidayed. She is literally the human equivalent of a gammon joint.

It’s so shocking that someone of that caliber can think so highly of themselves.

P.S... she’s still the laughing stock of the influencer group chat.
YES YES YES THIS 100%
👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍

Reactions: 9
I wear a full face of make up every day. At night I double cleanse. I take off my make up and then cleanse again with a cleansing balm. Once a week I use a gentle exfoliator. In the morning I use a face wash and muslin cloth. I have never ever felt the need to attack my face with a noisy plastic scrubber from China! I can’t see how this rough treatment can be any good for your skin or your purse. I think it’s so dangerous for Rebecca to be promoting this product when she knows nothing about skin care. I wouldn’t trust a word that comes out of her mouth.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
I’m new to this thread, although not new to Tattle (spend most of my time on the o’dolls thread). Anyway this thread intrigued me so I had a look, then naturally I went & viewed her profile.

I have one question, why is their washing machine by there?? I’ve never seen anyone place any kind of white goods appliance like that. It’s bugging me! 😆

Also, on the influencer/money thing. Obviously some of these influencers do get paid quite a lot for sponsored ads etc but I watched a recent episode of Rich Kids Go Skint & there was a young girl on there who has A LOT more followers than this Rebecca has & she was telling the host family about her Instagram account & she said she gets maybe a few hundred for a sponsored post, which she admitted was great for just taking some photos & talking about the brand, but she also admitted that some months she might only get one sponsored post booked. I know that they tend to get more money depending on their amount of followers & engagement rate etc, so if the influencer I saw was getting just a few hundred per post with over 400k followers then I can’t see Rebecca getting huge amounts with her 60k following. So her saying influencers ‘do very well’ is a bit misleading. I think to be more accurate she should say ‘I get paid well considering I do duck all’.

Wow, I hope I’ve made sense with that rambling!

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 18
I’m new to this thread, although not new to Tattle (spend most of my time on the o’dolls thread). Anyway this thread intrigued me so I had a look, then naturally I went & viewed her profile.

I have one question, why is their washing machine by there?? I’ve never seen anyone place any kind of white goods appliance like that. It’s bugging me! 😆

Also, on the influencer/money thing. Obviously some of these influencers do get paid quite a lot for sponsored ads etc but I watched a recent episode of Rich Kids Go Skint & there was a young girl on there who has A LOT more followers than this Rebecca has & she was telling the host family about her Instagram account & she said she gets maybe a few hundred for a sponsored post, which she admitted was great for just taking some photos & talking about the brand, but she also admitted that some months she might only get one sponsored post booked. I know that they tend to get more money depending on their amount of followers & engagement rate etc, so if the influencer I saw was getting just a few hundred per post with over 400k followers then I can’t see Rebecca getting huge amounts with her 60k following. So her saying influencers ‘do very well’ is a bit misleading. I think to be more accurate she should say ‘I get paid well considering I do duck all’.

Wow, I hope I’ve made sense with that rambling!
Hahahaha Ive not noticed the washing machine there before but she does have some odd things in her house.

She is only saying she earns well because she’s recently joined a mlm and wants all her huns to think she is rolling in it.

Reactions: 17
Hahahaha Ive not noticed the washing machine there before but she does have some odd things in her house.

She is only saying she earns well because she’s recently joined a mlm and wants all her huns to think she is rolling in it.
I went straight to her home highlights to see if her home really is as shite as people have said (and it is!) then I saw the kitchen one & had to watch it again to check I’d seen correctly.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.