Rebecca Lamb #60 only plays with her kids for the ‘gram, swears Lumi isn’t a scam

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I voted yes and it was about 85% yes. I bet she's gutted and was going to use it to validate the fact she's doing duck all.
Absolutely this! 😆 and same, when I voted it was a 16% vs 84% split... That backfired massively 🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I voted yes and it was about 85% yes. I bet she's gutted and was going to use it to validate the fact she's doing duck all.
It's just unbelievable that Beggy even put up a poll for this with her 'no judgement' comment as an aside. Why? Why are you even asking that question?
Helping your children to learn is called being a parent and the fact that this lazy witch is asking others if they're not doing what they can at home just shows how little she cares.
VILE.

Reactions: 17
You can guarantee the 15% are the muppets who kiss her arse and call her inspirational, just like her they have kids but don't have the mental capacity to parent in the best interests of the children, they only see their own narcissistic wants and needs.

Reactions: 10
If Beg was selling as many as Chloe is I’m sure we’d know about it. About 40 there. Who is buying them?!
I don't think it works like Chloe is showing. No MLM hun sits and packages up their own lumi's to post out at the post office 🙈, they are ordered through a central system using their 'hun reference' so nu-skin know who to pay the £0.03p commission to. They will be sent straight out from a central distribution centre to the idiot who parted with 200 for it.

What Chloe is doing is MORE smoke and mirror selling manipulation tactics..... Oh wow look at how many I'm selling, then the sheep think wow it must be easy to make lots of money from this I better get involved ..... And the cycle goes on...

You literally cannot trust a single post / story / word any of these MLM huns, literally everything they post is faked to draw people in

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 41
I don't think it works like Chloe is showing. No MLM hun sits and packages up their own lumi's to post out at the post office 🙈, they are ordered through a central system using their 'hun reference' so nu-skin know who to pay the £0.03p commission to. They will be sent straight out from a central distribution centre to the idiot who parted with 200 for it.

What Chloe is doing is MORE smoke and mirror selling manipulation tactics..... Oh wow look at how many I'm selling, then the sheep think wow it must be easy to make lots of money from this I better get involved ..... And the cycle goes on...

You literally cannot trust a single post / story / word any of these MLM huns, literally everything they post is faked to draw people in
When I did it for about a month they sent it all to me in a box and I had to package & send it out. Although, it was about 5 toothpastes not 40 lumi’s lol

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
She won’t even buy the jam from her friends business 😩 what happened to supporting small businesses??

• Sad
Reactions: 29
Only just watched her stories today, Christ you can really see how behind Alfie is with school. He is in year two year the work she has shown especially the phonics sound “th” is a reception level phonics. My four year old already knows this sounds and what words have this sound in. Absolutely shocking!! Im doing all I can to make sure my little boy doesn’t fall behind I his first year, I would be gutted if he was so behind from his first year at school. Rebecca clearly doesn’t Gove a tit!!

• Sad
Reactions: 19
Saw this comment on a TikTok video.. it is quite interesting to watch..
View attachment 391456
Elle Beau the anti blogger published a selection of blogs around her time selling Unique makeup and how she ended up in debt, family turning their back on her and the tactics used to sell (just like Rebecca and Chloe). It was an interesting read, just a long one 😂

• Wow
Reactions: 8
I did forever living 8 years ago ( I was a skint, gullible young mum!) and we were always told to ‘fake it til you make it’

• Wow
Reactions: 12
I know a girl who did the Younique make up for about 2 years - she was brilliant at it, really good sales woman, treated it like a real job, was on it every single day doing video tutorials showcasing the products, doing Q&As, lovely photography of the products etc - she had a huge team under her but actually spent her time nurturing them etc and I know she was earning a fortune from it and she went on at least 2 of the luxury holidays to the Caribbean they did it you were a top seller..... and then one day she just stopped it all. And then she did a really interesting video detailing basically how shady it is, how cut throat they are, how they are told to lie and mislead people etc etc etc

all of these MLM organisations are just absolute scams.

• Wow
Reactions: 20
One of my cousins has started selling that perfume knock off you lot were on about here, never even heard of it before these threads, safe to say she’s been unfollowed!
The school thing really is annoying, fortunately I am a stay at home mum, but with 2 children in different key stages and other children to look after as well, homeschooling is difficult. But I appreciate how much the teachers have been doing behind the scenes to keep the kids up to scratch and I really don’t want my 2 to fall behind! I can’t imagine how difficult it would be having to wfh on top of this. Rebecca is doing sweet fa, and Steve won’t be doing much more, so why is she moaning?! Dick

also, great to see lots of new faces and hear from lots of new long time lurkers recently!!

Reactions: 13
I did forever living 8 years ago ( I was a skint, gullible young mum!) and we were always told to ‘fake it til you make it’
Exactly this 👏 former juice plusser here (the shame) 😩🤦🏻‍♀️ and I'm 99.9% sure my upline used to (and still does to this day) just google things like "glass of champagne in first class", particularly in the early days when she didn't have many down lines, save one of the pics and post it to her story like.....

"Forever grateful to this business, I can work from anywhere in the world, even while I fly! I have space for 2 hard working girls to join my team, message me for more info! "

Screenshot_2021-01-19-16-14-36-356_com.android.chrome.jpg

it's clever because she wouldnt exactly say it was her, but at first glance you would think "oh she must be flying off somewhere"

Then I'd remember we'd had a team Skype call the night before and she was sat at her house in Salford in a dressing gown and never mentioned going on holiday the next morning (cos she wasnt) 😅 but obviously if you were to ask her she'd just say "oh the pic was just to illustrate a point"

So yeah with hindsight this whole "buying a Porsche twice" Bollocks is just exactly the same trick as my upline but in a verbal form not visual.

MLM life wasn't for me in the long run I couldn't take the deceiving people!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
I’m not one of those people that goes on & on about how busy they are, but OH MY GOD I wish my To Do List was as small as hers!! I think it’s sad that these ‘influencers’ have followers that look up to them & aspire to be just like them.

Reactions: 14
Probably been posted before, but this is taken from Wiki. Now I know everything is not gospel on there but interesting to read the bit I have highlighted...
Perhaps Begga might read it & see sense, but I doubt it...

Multi-level marketing (MLM), also called network marketing [1] or pyramid selling,[2][3][4] is a controversial[5] marketing strategy for the sale of products or services where the revenue of the MLM company is derived from a non-salaried workforce selling the company's products or services, while the earnings of the participants are derived from a pyramid-shaped or binary compensation commission system. An MLM strategy may be an illegal pyramid scheme.[6]

In multi-level marketing, the compensation plan theoretically pays out to participants only from two potential revenue streams. The first is paid out from commissions of sales made by the participants directly to their own retail customers. The second is paid out from commissions based upon the wholesale purchases made by other distributors below the participant who have recruited those other participants into the MLM; in the organizational hierarchy of MLMs, these participants are referred to as one's down line distributors.[7]

MLM salespeople are, therefore, expected to sell products directly to end-user retail consumers by means of relationship referrals and word of mouth marketing, but most importantly they are incentivized to recruit others to join the company's distribution chain as fellow salespeople so that these can become down line distributors.[1][8] According to a report that studied the business models of 350 MLMs in the United States, published on the Federal Trade Commission's website, at least 99% of people who join MLM companies lose money.[9][10] Nonetheless, MLMs function because downline participants are encouraged to hold onto the belief that they can achieve large returns, while the statistical improbability of this is de-emphasised. MLMs have been made illegal or otherwise strictly regulated in some jurisdictions as merely variations of the traditional pyramid scheme, including in mainland China.[11][12]

Reactions: 4
Her poll - homeschooling - Are you even doing it?

Goodness sake, of course we are all doing it! Because we aren’t lazy and don’t want our kids education to suffer. She is a joke.
The very fact that she’s asked that question cements our suspicions that’s she’s not doing it herself!

Reactions: 12
If anyone wants to read more about MLM's and their shameless shenanigans there's a thread on here.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.