Rebecca Lamb #60 only plays with her kids for the โ€˜gram, swears Lumi isnโ€™t a scam

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She definitely reads here! Asking for white luxury towels! They'll end up grey in a month ๐Ÿคฃ

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I've just bought some reusable make up remover pads online - never once considered buying something that Rebecca has promoted so I think that means you are all more successful at being #influencer #bossbabes than Rebecca is!

I also watched the MLM doc. If she wasn't so insufferable I would *almost* feel sorry for her getting sucked into selling the Lumi.

Reactions: 15
I bet she chucks her towels in at 30c with everything else. Like omelette guy, I donโ€™t trust anyone who doesnโ€™t wash their towels or bed linen separately. She shouldnโ€™t be allowed nice towels.

Reactions: 18
White! She wants white towels ๐Ÿ˜‚ The way she washes putting whites, colours and darks in together those white towels will be grey in a week.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
duck sake is white the only colour she knows!? That bathroom needs some colour thrown in there. White and cream everything in that house, bland just like her personality

Reactions: 18
She seems to think that taking your make up off and cleansing your face is the same thing? Surely a simple skin care routine would be to use a micellar water or wipe to take your make up off and then use a cleanser/face wash with water ๐Ÿคทโ€โ™€๏ธ Youโ€™re telling me she puts that Lumi straight onto her foundation caked face and also doesnโ€™t actually use water during this process! Wtf! She has confused the duck out of me! Who just uses a wipe and expects that to have fully cleansed your face?!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
But guys, white towels are so hard to find you know, you can never buy white towels anywhere! ๐Ÿคช

• Haha
Reactions: 22
How much do yous bet when she does find some white towels she aff links them ๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Absolutely no point buying white towels, get some grey ones hun as thatโ€™s the colour theyโ€™ll be in a week!

Reactions: 11
Now she is actually using #ad and #affiliate sheโ€™s spelling affiliate wrong on every post ๐Ÿ™ˆ๐Ÿ™ˆ๐Ÿ™ˆ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Itโ€™s Friday - we want bants! We want bants! WE WANT BANTS!!!!!!

• Haha
This crap of 'this is my new friend' 'im literally obsessed with this girl' 'this babe is killing it' is making me want to puke. The fakeness, the brown nosing, the complete lack of vocabulary is just tragic. Not only our beggy but this remy twit aswell.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Right anyone else think itโ€™s bad she shoves the two boys to bed at 7pm on a Friday night! For her and Steve to then stuff their faces full of Chinese!!!!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.