Rebecca Lamb #60 only plays with her kids for the ‘gram, swears Lumi isn’t a scam

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My god, new jumper and pjs by looks of it. I guess that parcel she went to get from the car the other day was full of stuff for her once again. The boys get a cheap pair of tracky bottoms twice a year if she’s paying. And what the duck is she wearing a full face of makeup for if she’s just busy around the house? Oh yeah, to pose in front of her camera that’s why. Can’t have been that busy if she took time out to do a full face of slap and have a bath. This dick contradicts herself every time she opens that lying gob of hers.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Dreaming of my favourite Chinese restaurant in Tenerife 🤣🤣
Classy Beggy, classy.

• Haha
Reactions: 43
View attachment 395030
Happeh Thursdeh Rebegga x
Interesting, that's the identical response I got last year regarding posts for gifted items she hadn't labelled. How many times do they need to discuss what she should do and start taking proper actions against her for repeatedly ignoring guidelines. The ASA are as pathetic as the con artists they supposedly monitor

Dreaming of my favourite Chinese restaurant in Tenerife 🤣🤣
Classy Beggy, classy.
Lol why else would you go to Tenerife, if not for a Chinese meal. Typical chav who probably has zero knowledge of the history or the culture of where she goes. I only hope her and Rat boy speak fluent Spanish, considering he expects everyone in this country to only speak English. Total chavs the pair of them

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Love how she posts a story saying she had a bath and then a reel of her in the shower 🤣 head. Yes you, Rebecca. You’re a massive head 😘

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Was waiting for the swipe up for the pjs she so obviously wore to make said swipe up, she’s so transparent

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I’m 41, so too old for this shite, but what the duck does ‘lysm’ mean?!
Love You So Much?
Love Your Social Media?
Love Yourself So Much?
Love Your Selfie Mama

I can see any of the above being relevant to this absolute rocket.
Omg I’m so glad you asked 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Was waiting for the swipe up for the pjs she so obviously wore to make said swipe up, she’s so transparent
And her pretending that lots of people have been asking her about them 😂yeah right beggy, duck off you money grabbing skank

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Those curtain bangs pahaha! They are supposed to be feathered into the front of your hair not just cut straight across. I think she has cut those herself! No self respecting hairdresser would cut them like that!
Oh she actually put make up on today, just like she did yesterday.......but she never wears make up

• Haha
  • Heart
Typical beggy... day one with her new shower and she’s already got her kit off, and got Steve filming her in the shower for a new reel 😝 absolute pair of wronguns

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.