Rebecca Lamb #60 only plays with her kids for the ‘gram, swears Lumi isn’t a scam

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
As much as I hate him too, if I were Steve I’d run for the hills. Imagine being stuck with her forever! she’s fake, self obsessed, thick, childish, dirty, I could go on and on.
I can bet money on them not lasting. Once what looks she has are faded, he will be stuck with a big bad bev clone.. a chopsy crude chav with some over exposed beef curtains

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Wow! Would you look at that. BOTH of Alfie’s teeth came out at the same time. And what’s even more of a coincidence is that it was both the rotten ones and after a trip to the dentist where im assuming Alfie got a clean Bill of dental health as well 😂 😂I’ve raised 4 kids Rebecca and never have I known two of their teeth to fall out at once.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
I can bet money on them not lasting. Once what looks she has are faded, he will be stuck with a big bad bev clone.. a chopsy crude chav with some over exposed beef curtains
Totally agree! Even when she manages to get him in her stories, he looks uncomfortable. I’d say he’s gradually getting fed up of her. All she does is play on her laptop and sit about in front of her camera. She just has nothing about her at all.

Wow! Would you look at that. BOTH of Alfie’s teeth came out at the same time. And what’s even more of a coincidence is that is was the rotten ones and after a trip to the dentist 😂 I’ve raised 4 kids Rebecca and never have I known two of their teeth to fall out at once.
Once again she just can’t help but spew bullshit.

Reactions: 16
Here's my take...

I'd bet my mortgage on it!

Eggy beggy had a read on here and seen people expressing concern for Alfehs teeth.
She tit herself a bit after realising she could be causing him severe issues but deep down thought the dentist would tell her what a supah amazing little boss babe mummeh she is and stuff for getting him to the dentist 3 years after she should have done and she could mention in a story or YouTube video that Alfehs seen a dentist and he's said his teeth are perfect and what a good job she's done blah blah blah.
Alfehs rocked up at the dentist, they've taken one look and said they can sort it this time but she really needs to start taking him for regular check ups as his dental health isn't the greatest.
Obviously like the teacher who encouraged her to get help for Little Alfehs speech this dentist must be a jealous troll to have the audacity to call out #mummehgoals rebeggars parenting in any way even if it benefits her children.
For this reason, she's made up a fake troll message to send to herself so all the sheep will rush to her inbox telling her what an amazing mummeh she is and how Alfehs teeth are fine.

This is Rebecca all over and why she's got so much traction on these threads because even some slight totally well intentioned constructive criticism from a professional such as a teacher or a dentist (and also viewers) ABSOLUTELY CANNOT just be taken on the chin and learned from even if it's put to her in a really polite and friendly way... Rebeggar Lamb UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES can be criticised in any way however small even if it's helping her in the long run 😖😖😖

It's a serious mental disorder she's got...Steve really needs to persuade her to try and get some help before she ends up severely endangering the family because of it.

I'm sure someone admitted a few pages back on this thread that they sent the message that she exposed out of genuine concern for Alfie. So not from a fake troll account. Still there was no real reason for her to share it to her minions on her stories in the way she did, it didn't really fit in with her 'I'm so happen and suppah positive, don't give two shits' image 😕

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Wow! Would you look at that. BOTH of Alfie’s teeth came out at the same time. And what’s even more of a coincidence is that it was both the rotten ones and after a trip to the dentist where im assuming Alfie got a clean Bill of dental health as well 😂 😂I’ve raised 4 kids Rebecca and never have I known two of their teeth to fall out at once.
No offence to the kid but he lives in a very sheltered world, begga barely knows what’s going on so I highly doubt he is sensitive to the plight of homeless people. There will very well be homeless people in their part of the Dale but they’re not sleeping bags In shop doorway type of homeless that even a child couldn’t miss. And you’re not telling me Mrs aff links a set of brackets is teaching her kids to be altruistic. File that under things that never happened

• Heart
Reactions: 33
What are blocks? Is this NuSkin doublespeak for face dildos?

The size of the chart. With a cute purple highlighter. All the squares drawn out. Cute.

View attachment 403619
She’s that bleeping thick she probably doesn’t realise that “blocks” is cult NuSkin speak for “units sold” 😂 I actually thought that was a homeschool assignment for Alfie when I first seen it. I wonder if Steve had to show Reb how to hold her highlighter like a big boss mama before she took that picture 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I'm sure someone admitted a few pages back on this thread that they sent the message that she exposed out of genuine concern for Alfie. So not from a fake troll account. Still there was no real reason for her to share it to her minions on her stories in the way she did, it didn't really fit in with her 'I'm so happen and suppah positive, don't give two shits' image 😕
Did they??! I missed that sorry

Reactions: 3
Here's my take...

I'd bet my mortgage on it!

Eggy beggy had a read on here and seen people expressing concern for Alfehs teeth.
She tit herself a bit after realising she could be causing him severe issues but deep down thought the dentist would tell her what a supah amazing little boss babe mummeh she is and stuff for getting him to the dentist 3 years after she should have done and she could mention in a story or YouTube video that Alfehs seen a dentist and he's said his teeth are perfect and what a good job she's done blah blah blah.
Alfehs rocked up at the dentist, they've taken one look and said they can sort it this time but she really needs to start taking him for regular check ups as his dental health isn't the greatest.
Obviously like the teacher who encouraged her to get help for Little Alfehs speech this dentist must be a jealous troll to have the audacity to call out #mummehgoals rebeggars parenting in any way even if it benefits her children.
For this reason, she's made up a fake troll message to send to herself so all the sheep will rush to her inbox telling her what an amazing mummeh she is and how Alfehs teeth are fine.

This is Rebecca all over and why she's got so much traction on these threads because even some slight totally well intentioned constructive criticism from a professional such as a teacher or a dentist (and also viewers) ABSOLUTELY CANNOT just be taken on the chin and learned from even if it's put to her in a really polite and friendly way... Rebeggar Lamb UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES can be criticised in any way however small even if it's helping her in the long run 😖😖😖

It's a serious mental disorder she's got...Steve really needs to persuade her to try and get some help before she ends up severely endangering the family because of it.
SPOT ON! It’s actually terrifying that she’s more concerned about her image as an ‘influencer’ than her own child’s dental problems. As someone above said, I’ve raised 3 kids too and never known two teeth to fall out at the same time!

Reactions: 14
I didn't watch the mochi ball eating last night but just caught up. Classic Beggy, "we're just waiting five minutes cos it says you have to wait five minutes so we're waiting five minutes" she kills me with her unnecessary word vomit.
She’s probably not sure what exactly they are waiting 5 minutes for she just takes whats on the packet literally 😂 Like when she made a point of saying “we all have PRIVATE dental care” like she’s something special. Rebecca hun, my family had to be private for 3 years because there is a shortage of NHS dentists so probably why you are. Or is it because your rich daddy in law got it for you all. I still stick by what I say that if she didn’t have Steve for money she would be pushing a pram on her way to the bank to withdraw her giro. She’s the same as Sarah Ingham just common as muck.

Reactions: 17
You can even see where they’ve boarded the waste pipe in and not bothered skimming it over with a layer of plaster! You can see the skrews in the plasterboard! 🤣 what a bodge job!
The gap in the tiles at the top 😬 has he not grouted it

Reactions: 7
More like an ad is coming up for these as soon as it’s been approved lol
More like activia are doing the round again with influencers and she’s not been chosen so she’s trying to stick her two fingers up because she’s moved on. Who has activia when you have a time LOL

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I can’t believe we’re nearing the end of another thread 😂 this twit has no idea what a laughing stock she is.

Reactions: 11
Wish she’d change her PJs as often as her profile pic 😂 So pleased Steve got Alfie to the dentist while she was twatting about in her boss babe office ticking off blocks 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 33
So she doesn’t like domimos which is fair enough it’s expensive and not really worth it IMO, but 1- its tomato purée not tomato pure and 2- is that what she honestly thinks they spread on pizza just tomato purée!!? I don’t for one min think it’s as fresh as they make out due to them being a massive chain etc but it’s a tomato based sauce not just tomato purée slapped on it! And i‘m hoping the characters were limited on the poll which is why she spelt ‘takeay’

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Thread title suggestion -

New bathroom but shes unclean
At last the tooth fairies been.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
Thread suggestion:

Rebecca Lamb #61: You buy once, you buy twice. Sand your face off with my scam device

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 101
Thread title suggestion:

Rebecca Lamb: Liar liar, burn those dirty pyjamers on the fire. Hun this and hun that, don't buy a lumi from the MLM twit

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.