Rebecca Lamb #60 only plays with her kids for the ‘gram, swears Lumi isn’t a scam

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh yeah Beggy I’m sure Little Moons mochi balls will be knocking on your door to give you an #ad - great product knowledge. Here’s a clue...the outer coating is made of rice but you’d know that if you just read what’s written on the box 🤣
It's typical of her though; wanting something that everyone else has but without knowing exactly what they are. It says a lot that their favourite restaurant in Tenerife is a Chinese one 🤦‍♀️
She hasn't mentioned wanting to go to Cuba for a while...maybe she's realised Cuban cuisine isn't spam tatty cheese?🤔🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I don’t think Alfie’s teeth are rotting I think they are just loose and taking too long to fall out so they look like that. There’s probably blood in the little cavity of the baby tooth which makes it look grey. They probably just need a tug to help them out 😂

Reactions: 5
I didn't watch the mochi ball eating last night but just caught up. Classic Beggy, "we're just waiting five minutes cos it says you have to wait five minutes so we're waiting five minutes" she kills me with her unnecessary word vomit.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
She's never addressed his teeth before yesterday evening despite it being obvious there was something badly wrong and despite the fact she reads here and knew there was a lot of concern. It's a very funny coincidence that he went to the dentist yesterday daytime, she's suddenly calling it out yesterday tea time and this morning he has tooth fairy money from last night.... and now his teeth look fine.... 🤔🤔

She's hid whatever has been going on for months until it was addressed by a dentist yesterday..... You don't fool me.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 31
Wow Alfie’s teeth 🤔 has he had those baby teeth whipped out at the dentist because those second teeth are almost half way out! Why can’t she just be honest about this....there’s no shame in your kid having problems with their teeth! My daughter did when her second teeth started coming through. The deceit and inconsistency that comes from her is just laughable. I’m sorry but I don’t think Alfie said that either 🤥

• Heart
Reactions: 33
Like I said, the baby ones were just taking too long to come out, they just needed a tug to help them along.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
As if the teeth have all fallen out at once, does she really think we are all as thick as she is? Well done Beggy, you’ve taken Tattles advice and had Alfeh to the dentist. Now if you could just address our concerns about the lack of proper beds for your children that would be great.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 37
How can her followers not smell a rat with her that she "names and shames" the troll sending "nasty messages" about Alfie's dental situation and less than 24 hours later both of his teeth have miraculously fell out....

I mean, even if you were a fan of hers you'd surely twig something wasn't quite right 🤣😩

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
Her little boy always knows the correct things to say when she wants to make a point or post a picture isn’t that a coincidence 🤦🏻‍♀️
D642FB21-7B89-4E5E-81FA-8DEB46D48447.jpeg
64650738-C6BF-4D2F-AE86-C70E61F24D66.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 21
Her little boy always knows the correct things to say when she wants to make a point or post a picture isn’t that a coincidence 🤦🏻‍♀️ View attachment 403496View attachment 403498
I will NEVER get over this tracksuit bottom/boot combo. I hope this is used in every reference on how not to dress...

I bet they are fuming they were seen taking that boy to the dentist... she can’t claim that his ‘wobbly teeth just fell out’.

If it wasn’t for the chat on here about it, he’d still have those rotting teeth in his mouth, imagine how painful it has been for him to eat especially over Xmas.

It’s only a matter of time before they eventually cave and buy them proper beds. Or not 🤷🏼‍♀️

Alfie Hobson - being parented by tattle since 2014.

• Haha
Reactions: 41
She clearly addressed it last night because he had been for them taking out 😂 ffs beggy you're hilarious

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
I will NEVER get over this tracksuit bottom/boot combo. I hope this is used in every reference on how not to dress...

I bet they are fuming they were seen taking that boy to the dentist... she can’t claim that his ‘wobbly teeth just fell out’.

If it wasn’t for the chat on here about it, he’d still have those rotting teeth in his mouth, imagine how painful it has been for him to eat especially over Xmas.

It’s only a matter of time before they eventually cave and buy them proper beds. Or not 🤷🏼‍♀️

Alfie Hobson - being parented by tattle since 2014.
Who saw them? I have missed this.

Reactions: 1
“Go get it girlfriends” 🤦🏻‍♀️
Only thing she needs to go get is a job...

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.