Rebecca Lamb #60 only plays with her kids for the ‘gram, swears Lumi isn’t a scam

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
SPOT ON! It’s actually terrifying that she’s more concerned about her image as an ‘influencer’ than her own child’s dental problems. As someone above said, I’ve raised 3 kids too and never known two teeth to fall out at the same time!
My brother’s 2 front teeth fell out at the same time... because I twatted him with a dictionary. Literally took a huge trauma for it to happen (I was a horrid 8 year old 😭) Becky is full of tit

• Haha
Reactions: 36
There is no way Steve wrote that message 🥴 he couldn’t look any less interested in her! What a strange strange girl - I struggle to get my head around the amount of validation these folk require from strangers online 🙄

Reactions: 21
The fake ones are so bad for your skin??!!
I asked a doctor at work about face fuckers (he was in dermatology before coming to our specialty) and he just laughed. He said that any of those brushes are far too harsh for skin, and because idiots that buy them don’t clean them properly they end up breaking out horribly. He said he would recommend water and a soft flannel over one of them 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 20
There is no way Steve wrote that message 🥴 he couldn’t look any less interested in her! What a strange strange girl - I struggle to get my head around the amount of validation these folk require from strangers online 🙄
Everything she does is because she feels insecure about something and needs complimenting, its literally the most bizarre thing....

Alfie's teeth were fucked the other day and she realised there was more she could have done as a parent so rather than sort it out privately she airs that message for all to see so people will message her and tell her how wonderful she is....

Steve wouldn't touch her disgusting trotters last night (who can blame him) so this morning she makes up a fake message from him so people will message her telling her what a fantastic relationship she has 😳🤷🏻‍♀️

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
My husband actually sends me a message every morning saying Good morning and that he loves me. He always has becuase he leaves the house at 5am and doesn’t get home until 6pm. He wouldn’t dream of texting me if he was in the house with me 🤷🏻‍♀️😂 and he messages as you would expect a man to - ‘Good morning, hope you have a good day. love you’ 😂 nothing frilly or sickly sweet.
So what is it Rebecca, does Steve have a job he leaves the house for, or are you just messaging yourself 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I mean at whatever age she is, why is her partner calling her a pretty girl 😩😩😂😂 they are so odd

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
She 100% wrote that message to herself 😂 the girl is a fruitloop!
No way on earth did Steve wite that. It didn't even look like a text message. I think everyone close to her knows she's a fantasist, so they enable her by accepting her lies and playing along

My brother’s 2 front teeth fell out at the same time... because I twatted him with a dictionary. Literally took a huge trauma for it to happen (I was a horrid 8 year old 😭) Becky is full of tit
I shouldn't laugh, but what's the liklihood there's even a dictionary in that house. Now we wait for a clip or picture of the boss babe office discreetly displaying a dictionary.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
If she's fast asleep at 8am then Steve is either downstairs with the kids and is texting from inside the house. Odd.

Or he's gone out to work and she's asleep and the kids are unsupervised. 🤔🙃

Reactions: 18
She 100% wrote that message to herself 😂 the girl is a fruitloop!
Came here to say this 😂😂😂 it’s funny how yesterday i wrote on here that he looks well fed up of her, and this morning he sends her that text 😂😂 she is bleeping pathetic 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
No way on earth did Steve wite that. It didn't even look like a text message. I think everyone close to her knows she's a fantasist, so they enable her by accepting her lies and playing along

I shouldn't laugh, but what's the liklihood there's even a dictionary in that house. Now we wait for a clip or picture of the boss babe office discreetly displaying a dictionary.
“AM JUST READIN THIS NEW BOOK, ITS CALLED A OXFORD DICK-SHUNRY, A THORT IT WUD BE LIKE A CUTE BOOK ABOUT LIKE DICKS IN OXFORD OR SUMMIT LIKE FIFTY SHADES OF GREY BUT LIKE SET IN OXFORD BUT LIKE ITS TOTALLY NOT LIKE THAT AT ALL....ITS LIKE JUST FULL OF LIKE.....WORDS.....I JUST DONT REALLY LIKE UNDERSTAND THE STORY OR OWT BUT ITS DEAD CUTE AND STUFF SO YEAH,AM READING THIS CUTE BOOK AT THE MINUTE”

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 55
“AM JUST READIN THIS NEW BOOK, ITS CALLED A OXFORD DICK-SHUNRY, A THORT IT WUD BE LIKE A CUTE BOOK ABOUT LIKE DICKS IN OXFORD OR SUMMIT LIKE FIFTY SHADES OF GREY BUT LIKE SET IN OXFORD BUT LIKE ITS TOTALLY NOT LIKE THAT AT ALL....ITS LIKE JUST FULL OF LIKE.....WORDS.....I JUST DONT REALLY LIKE UNDERSTAND THE STORY OR OWT BUT ITS DEAD CUTE AND STUFF SO YEAH,AM READING THIS CUTE BOOK AT THE MINUTE”
* with a swipe up aff link

• Haha
Reactions: 18
That video of the boys is so creepy. Why is Alfie still sleeping at 10am? He barely looks conscious 😩

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 26
It's got a supeh cute little coveh tho but I aren't sure it's as good as the miracle mornin' that I've been reading for the last 18 months *sniff* *lip lick* that one is suuuuuh good and stuff. So yeah if you want a book with a supeh cute gorgeous little coveh.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
My husband actually sends me a message every morning saying Good morning and that he loves me. He always has becuase he leaves the house at 5am and doesn’t get home until 6pm. He wouldn’t dream of texting me if he was in the house with me 🤷🏻‍♀️😂 and he messages as you would expect a man to - ‘Good morning, hope you have a good day. love you’ 😂 nothing frilly or sickly sweet.
So what is it Rebecca, does Steve have a job he leaves the house for, or are you just messaging yourself 😂
My other half draws me silly pictures on post it notes for when I come down in the morning....they’re usually in with the teabags or in my mug and they make me laugh. He wouldn’t text me from a different room and say something like that 😂😂

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
That video of the boys is so creepy. Why is Alfie still sleeping at 10am? He barely looks conscious 😩
Snow outside, obviously bleeping freezing in that big shed too, and those poor wee kids are lying on a mattress on the floor like a couple of squatters. That pair should be ashamed of themselves!!

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 29
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.