Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Chitterchat

VIP Member
Due to popular demand, next thread suggestion : Rebecca Lamb: Homeschooling is a breeze, she left school with an std and 4 e's.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 92

KMDX

D9B8408C-9E75-4B05-B4D2-D9D12AE86A45.jpeg
Imagine looking up at the dungeon window to see this Fright looking back it’s the stuff horror movies are made of...😱😱😱 creepy as fuck!!! 😆

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 85

Apple In My Pie

VIP Member
I have a thread title, inspired by this post:

Her dress sense is as consistent as her content, she doesn’t have a clue what her style is nor where her content is going. Costa del Arsemunch is alive and well in the dales.
Take me down to arsemunch city; the grass is filtered blue and the girl ain’t pretty!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 59

BettyCrocker

VIP Member
Am I reading this right - that she’s feeding the chickens watermelon?? But she feeds her CHILDREN fucking spam?!!!!

the fuck?!

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 57

Bec3007

VIP Member
Controversial opinion time - this is just another social media trend that everyone posts to act like they give a shit. Most don’t post for the real meaning, they post to follow the crowd. Just like the #bekind it was over before it started. It’s a sad world we live in for sure.

• Heart
Reactions: 57

Bwacac

Chatty Member
She got up at 5 and had a shower. Then at 6:30 does a work out. She’s mental, case closed!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 55

keepingupwithhan

Don’t bother uploading a DITL Rebecca, we’ve already seen you waking up doing a workout, not having a shower, having a healthy breakfast whilst feeding your kids shit. We’ve also seen you letting the dogs out to have a piss. We’ve all seen a field before in our lives, what’s so exciting about the ones you live on? We’ve also seen you go out for a walk eating ice creams. We’ve seen you put something in the slow cooker for tea because you’re too busy being a boss babe to cook a normal meal, with vegetables. We’ve seen you in a bikini with the bottoms pulled so far up your bits you’ll get a yeast infection. We’ve honestly seen it all, so don’t bother HUN.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 55

heidilouxx

VIP Member
This is gonna sound really harsh, but Rebecca isn’t cut out for being an ‘influencer’ or ‘vlogger’ but I think she’s so arrogant she doesn’t even realise. This girl has forged a ‘career’ from piggy backing more successful youtubers and instagrammers. She has zero original ideas, all of her content is regurgitated previous videos or copied from someone else. She doesn’t have a creative bone in her body & she isn’t smart enough to come up with her own ideas. She steals recipes, templates, upcycling ideas & god knows what else from Pinterest and passes it off as her own. It’s disgusting. Her content is boring, she’s a bore to watch, she’s completely unprofessional in her videos, she sniffs constantly, she’s out of breath, she wears dirty clothes in outfit ideas videos, she can’t spell. When I watch YouTube, the last thing I’d search for is ‘Aldi food haul’ - it’s dull. I hate doing my own food shopping let alone seeing what food other people buy, plus they’re always the same.

Rebecca doesn’t have a business mind. She doesn’t have a demographic or a target audience. Her Instagram is aimed at young families & young mums, her tiktoks aimed at dirty old men. If she’s promoting exercise and a healthy diet to women then why is she turning around to do squats so her arse is on show when it isn’t needed? Considering she is her own brand, she should be making sure she appeals to brands who might want to work with her. If I’d paid her to advertise fake tan, I’d be fuming that she has her nipple poking through her dress in the advert & that she’d fake tanned with a different brand just days before. I’d completely write her off from looking at her tiktok, if she wants to dance then go for it, but at least don’t intentionally take your clothes off or dress like a cheap tart. She gets gifted items which she shows once and then never again, it makes her look so ungrateful and entitled. She was given a lot of dental treatment for free, which isn’t cheap, she didn’t even wear her retainers. In my local area there are zero NHS dentists taking people on, all of their books are closed completely and you’d be looking at going to a different county just to get a check up.

She isn’t relatable or at all relevant. Years ago people like Zoella were hugely popular, she built a massive brand for herself and kept herself relevant for a long time & kept young girls wanting to watch her videos. Time passes and while Zoe still has a huge following on Instagram, her beauty brand ended and she’s been replaced on the YouTube front by younger, more relatable people. It’s just how it goes. Rebecca can’t expect to do this forever because people will just get bored of her. She can’t take or address criticism which is a huge downfall - she’s had to buy followers on both YouTube and Instagram and blamed ‘trolls’ for it. She persistently lies about everything. Her engagement and her follower count don’t correlate at all. Rebecca please get a regular job!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 52

Chitterchat

VIP Member
Heard the virtual hen do didn’t work because Katrina and Irina just got busy taking their sunset photos unfortunately x

• Haha
Reactions: 50

Lemonsqueezy123!

Chatty Member
Notice she’s only shown us the comments about his personality etc, nothing academic. I don’t believe any teacher would write on a report “this child is a fucking nuisance, does my head in on a daily basis”

• Haha
Reactions: 50

Mum24

Chatty Member
Next the kids will have pallets under their mattresses cos it will look super cute and rustic like the rest of her house and you can pick pallets up for free so won'f have to dip into the lip filler fund and she'll paint it a super super cute white so it looks all fresh and white and clean and white and rustic and stuff. Sniff

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 46

Ruby’s mum

VIP Member
Absolutely ridiculous what planet is she on? It’s a pastie for starters and Greggs own pastie recipe ? What’s wrong with the girl
She’s missed her chance there. She could have tagged Greggs in the post and with a bit of luck could have scored an advertising deal with them. She could have been the face of Greggs, she’s certainly got the arse for it! Shouldn’t give her ideas really....

• Haha
Reactions: 43

Foolmeonce

Chatty Member
Everyone trying to catch me out or make me seem abnormal here😂 I said the thought makes me feel ill. So does sitting on planes and using tray tables, as does using public toilets or touching a shopping trolley unless I’ve cleaned it. I never said I sit in a bubble in my home and let it stop me from doing things.
Don't feel you have to justify yourself. If you wanted to do your ensuite, etc then good for you. If it doesn't bother other people, then good for them. After all, as our great leader preaches, we are all initialled to our options.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40