Rebecca Lamb #40 When Tattle says Jump, Rebecca says how high

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Not that she deserves it but I’ll give her the benefit of doubt and say she didn’t realise what the black squares were about BUT if she posts ANYTHING from this moment on I will happily loose my bleeping tit with her! 🤬

Reactions: 6
I posted this little black square because I thought it was super cute and little and black is one of my favourite colours and I love squares. So that's why I posted this little black square.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 32
I posted this little black square because I thought it was super cute and little and black is one of my favourite colours and I love squares. So that's why I posted this little black square.
Don't forget that it's "soooo yummeh"

Reactions: 3
I don’t think we’re asking enough questions here about ‘receiptionist’. I have visions of her standing next to a till and her only job is handing the receipt to the customers, it’s about all she’s capable of I suppose.
Shelf stacker at best, yeaaaaa

• Haha
Reactions: 2
what I mean though is she never sees them anyway so even though she is sticking to the rules, it’s because she never saw them anyway. One mention of her dad working for the NHS in 10 weeks?! Shocking. I just don’t think she should be praised for living her boring, isolated life. Nothing has changed for her. As someone mentioned, those poor boys haven’t asked to go out cos nothing has changed for them.
I agree that it’s shocking that she has only mentioned her nhs worker dad once this whole time and I do agree that nothing has changed for her

Reactions: 8
Controversial opinion time - this is just another social media trend that everyone posts to act like they give a tit. Most don’t post for the real meaning, they post to follow the crowd. Just like the #bekind it was over before it started. It’s a sad world we live in for sure.

• Heart
Reactions: 57
Controversial opinion time - this is just another social media trend that everyone posts to act like they give a tit. Most don’t post for the real meaning, they post to follow the crowd. Just like the #bekind it was over before it started. It’s a sad world we live in for sure.
exactly.

She won’t be spending any time actually doing research or trying to educate herself. She won’t be having conversations about it with anyone. She posted a black square on Instagram- job done. She won’t have the faintest idea what it’s actually about or anything.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
I of course do not agree with beaches, busy shopping centres and parks. We social distanced with our close family, who are not at an age to need to be shielding, in our back garden which was very very much needed for my mental health.

Exactly this!
Yeah it's true, her life has hardly changed which is sad especially for the kids, but the original post was calling her out for not seeing family on the first day we were 'allowed' to! Saying the grandparents would be dying to see them after 10 weeks. My parents are dying to see my kids. They miss them so much. But we are shielding. My son is vulnerable. I'm not jumping straight into it this week cos Boris said we could. We don't know their medical history so I thought it was harsh of the original poster shocked that she hasn't seen family yet as though it's a negative thing. People should not be judging about covid circumstances. I won't judge people for seeing family (2m apart of course!) And people shouldn't judge my choice to not visit family yet.
Tbh She probably isn't doing it with health in mind i.e. shielding but the original post was too judgy imo.

Reactions: 3
100% this. In my opinion rebecca has posted her black square to jump on the bandwagon. I hope she proves me wrong by telling us tomorrow how she’s been researching and trying to educate herself...

Reactions: 15
She went to 'collage' or 'college'?! 🤷‍♀️
did she make a collage picture of a police lady?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
She didn’t mention her time working in the hairdressers either... has she forgotten or was that a lie 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I do love you. Always saying it straight lol xx

but Yeap beggy and all the other divs have jumped on it. Isn’t Steve racist ? Or made a racist tweet?

• Wow
Reactions: 23
That rug must be bleeping massive if they’re 2 metres apart
I'd imagine that's Steve's knee in the corner and taking the shot. She probably made him shave it for the shoot 😅
100% this. In my opinion rebecca has posted her black square to jump on the bandwagon. I hope she proves me wrong by telling us tomorrow how she’s been researching and trying to educate herself...
Agreed, and now she won't know what to do with herself not posting again today, she will be completely lost without filming every movement they make. Remember when she said, around the time her nan died, that she was going to take a break for a bit, and that break lasted 8 hours 😔

• Haha
Reactions: 15
100% this!!! Absolutely sick of people jumping on bandwagons

Reactions: 18
She didn’t mention her time working in the hairdressers either... has she forgotten or was that a lie 🤔
Knowing her she probably classes herself as working in a hairdressers because she held the door open for someone, when she went for an appointment. I don't think she's done a hard day's work in her life. Deciding what make up to wear is the hardest thing she does

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
I bet she all day she’s been dying to post about her yummeh smoothie and her workout where she doesn’t even break a sweat, then the guurls, now she’s in the garden with the boys as the weather is super gorgeous all while Steve is busy doing something the to track, then onto a picture of the dogs, how will she cope today? 100% tomorrow she will be like ‘hey everywun happy Wednesday, we had a nice daaay yesturday in the gardun it was super nice to have a daay of social media , a day off yur phone is what you need because it’s just super nice to be in the gardun with the boys and Steve’ 😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Are you mad? She can't grasp any worldwide issues, her brain hasn't got the capacity. Notice the way she never showed any more of Alfie's home schooling? I hate all these stupid ignorant people earning loads from YouTube.

The girl is illiterate. She can't spell, she can't speak properly - part-boil (parboil), raise-ins (raisins), sartay (sautee), bitatoes etc etc.
So she reverts to getting her bits out. She always looks dirty, tarty, trashy and cringey. That photo of her in the mismatched bikini behind the dogs - no words 😠

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.