Rebecca Lamb #40 When Tattle says Jump, Rebecca says how high

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Would that dog have cost £5000 really?
I’ve got no idea about pedigree dogs if that’s what it is, to me it’s an ugly dog with strange eyes!
Rescue dogs are my favourite breed as the saying goes, but then I’m not out to try to impress people!
I cannot remember the exact cost but it's upwards of £2k easily from the conversations on the thread. I was just starting how their priorities are laid out.

Reactions: 5
Why doesn't she ever renovate anything? It can still be done on a budget. If she is just painting over cracks and sticking a bit of fake ivy on here and there, it will come back to bite her on the arse in the future. It looks like a bog and shower in a really grim contractors b&b. I bet those tiles are about 25yrs old!

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Would that dog have cost £5000 really?
I’ve got no idea about pedigree dogs if that’s what it is, to me it’s an ugly dog with strange eyes!
Rescue dogs are my favourite breed as the saying goes, but then I’m not out to try to impress people!
That dog is an ugly wee bastard. I wouldn’t have paid £5 for it!!!!!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 35
I can't even with the shower room "renovation"🙈🙉...i also can't get past the fact they still only have half a feking sofa in the living room she is so proud to have finished. Where do they all sit? Poor boys, not only have to sleep on the floor, they also have to sit on it if their parents also want a seat. I just can't get my head round it🤪

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 24
the company who gifted her the bed frames also gifted her slats (or directed her to somewhere to buy slats - can’t remember) But she refused as she ‘liked the look as they are’ and Said it wasn’t a problem as she’d air the mattresses everyday (something we’ve seen happen literally once)
The company sell the slats for the bed but actually advertise that they arent needed. So the company is just as irresponsible as rebecca

Reactions: 9
Personally I would rip the shower room out and knock through to make a lovely downstairs bathroom. To be honest, I think the house does have alot of potential... But it needs alot of work 👀

Reactions: 18
I literally cannot deal with her downstairs loo posts 🙈
The spellings are ridiculous - surely if you are unsure of the spelling have a quick google (we all do it 🤣)
But the rooms themselves!!! 😳🤢
B and M literally sell a grout pen for a couple of quid and those shelves are so wonky that would drive me mad!!
I bet it’s bloody freezing no wonder she never showers!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I honestly don’t understand why she’s got up at 5am to shower and unload the dishwasher. She could have easily done that last night when the boys were in bed. Maybe I’m just a lazy cow but it’s only strange people who wake up at 5am for no good reason🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 18
So have they never used that shower room since they moved in? Oh god I hope she soaked the shower head in a bucket of bleach, I have a such a fear of legionaries.

Seriously though, if she’s now going to shower daily maybe we’ll see some other improvements from her, like fruit and veg 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
She got up at 5 and had a shower. Then at 6:30 does a work out. She’s mental, case closed!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 55
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.