Rebecca Lamb #40 When Tattle says Jump, Rebecca says how high

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m normally a silent watcher! But I’m baffled... the first opportunity for my 18 month old sons grandparents to see him today, they’ve both come and socially distanced in the garden with us. It was LOVELY. Yet she hasn’t even mentioned now being able to see her or Steve’s parents.. surely grandparents would want to go straight to them the first chance they could to see their grandchildren that they haven’t seen for weeks!!!
They never see family so nothing new for them. If not that then they've probably saw them since lock down and just not filmed it

Reactions: 8
that latest 5 meal ideas is disgusting, im so over her with the added salt and no vegetables now. if you are doing it to rile the tattlers Rebecca, then its bleeping working, but guess what, it will be you and your kids with high blood pressure, type 2 diabetes, rotten teeth and god knows what else. if steaver is such a gym bunny why doesn't he eat lean meats with lots of vegetables? I love how she made a point of saying how summery and perfect for the warm weather her meals were, just cos its been mentioned on here about how they never eat grilled meats and salad etc like the rest of us do in warm weather. the sausage and mash was just an absolute mess, I get that the video was meant to be a meal suggestion thing rather than recipes but who needs to be reminded about sausage and mash?? and that great carrot trick?! erm you could just cut them up and boil them with the potatoes you nitwit. whilst we're talking about crimes against carrots....cooking them in coke with salted gammon with extra added salt for 4 hours on high then serving them as a vegetable? more like candy at that point begs, salty candy!!
one of her '2 week' shops played afterwards, she bought a tray of dips for a bbq, why doesn't she try some new vegetables with the kids that way? peppers, cucumber, baby sweetcorn.
I just cant understand how someone so thick and with such an apparent disregard for her children's health can get away with posting this shite to thousands of easily influenced people who may go and do the same!

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Watched her latest vlog and had to come for the comments......she "satayed" her onions and "spreaded" the dip on her kebabs....also can someone teach her the meaning of crispy because those home made chips were soggy and greasy as hell.......yak!

• Haha
  • Sick
Her latest tik tok showing just how classy is! Typical brit abroad springs to mind

Reactions: 5
Hahahahahahahahah. I said she would show us her boiling the carrots in with the potatoes after she claimed to do it all the time lately 😩😩😂😂
Why the duck is she boiling grated carrot, just chop it up you absolute idiot.

Her meals are by far the worst meals and food I have ever come across, no wonder her boys are fussy eaters 🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
What the duck is it with her and frying tuna and egg together absolutely gross, I can’t cope

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 17
duck my life why is she adding salt to a gammon joint. We all know gammon is an absolute salt fest!!

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 40
The meals 😂 if she would just admit that she struggles to cook then I wouldn’t feel the need to comment or watch,. It’s just fascinating how she thinks she’s amazing at cooking.

Like others have said why cook sausage and mash and show it? It’s so warm outside. Plus the grated carrot 😳🤪 How does she think this is the way to include carrots in mash?! the way she presented it was just ridiculous. And The ‘wrap’ meal, mixing packet rice with mince 😂

it’s obvious that she reads here, I just wish she wouldn’t be so obvious about it.

duck my life why is she adding salt to a gammon joint. We all know gammon is an absolute salt fest!!
do you think she follows a recipe ?!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
The meals 😂 if she would just admit that she struggles to cook then I wouldn’t feel the need to comment or watch,. It’s just fascinating how she thinks she’s amazing at cooking.

Like others have said why cook sausage and mash and show it? It’s so warm outside. Plus the grated carrot 😳🤪 How does she think this is the way to include carrots in mash?! the way she presented it was just ridiculous. And The ‘wrap’ meal, mixing packet rice with mince 😂

it’s obvious that she reads here, I just wish she wouldn’t be so obvious about it.

do you think she follows a recipe ?!
oh duck id forgotten about that mince/rice/crème fraiche mash up she'd made, bleurgh. like I get what she was going tor, kinda, but she could have layered it and added cheese to the top and baked it, and made a kind of Mexican lasagne, she seems really worried about having to use up whats in the fridge within a meal, eat the crème fraiche with some berries or on one of your many cakes you tit.

• Sick
Reactions: 6
Wow she bleeping loves herself to death doesn’t she. What a head. I’m just going to run outside in my dressing gown to take a selfie 🙄
17ECCE97-9879-4EB3-980F-6811E5CBA040.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 19
Anyone think Alfie was forced to say that about her ‘fishcakes’... felt very fake and I’m sure he rolled his eyes at one point... like yeah mum I’ve said this for the camera 5 times now, can you please hurry up and upload, chuck this monstrosity and get me the chocolate cake you promised now

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I’ve been taking a break from her threads and just skipping past her stories because it got to the point where everything she was doing was driving me crazy. So bare with me because I’ve missed a couple of threads. Anyway it’s nice to know she hasn’t lost her touch with being sensitive. Posting a random picture of the cow with “hello”. I mean is it just me or is that a bit insensitive since today someone has died in “her precious dales” because of cows. Does she still not read/watch the News?! Oh soz no she only reads gossip magz and chicken mags on her #paid app.

Also what is the deal with these chickens? Honestly she’s like a child I can’t cope. Yes Hun your chickens lay the “yummiest” eggs ever we get it!!

And the fact she only had 1 person turn up to her cancelled her do. I’ve seen so many virtual ones via zoom on Facebook etc or socially distanced gatherings but obvs Beggy 1 friend only had her 1 friend show up 👏🏼

• Haha
Watched her latest vlog and had to come for the comments......she "satayed" her onions and "spreaded" the dip on her kebabs....also can someone teach her the meaning of crispy because those home made chips were soggy and greasy as hell.......yak!
I thought the same, the chips looked like they needed to go back in....for 25 mins 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Social distancing “hen party” with her BFF and a variety of E numbers and additives.

do we think the chickens look at a
Mc Chicken Nugget and think -
lucky bastards. 😕

almost feel sorry for Steve knowing he’s on a delayed sentence but he’s still gonna have to serve time.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.