Rebecca Lamb #40 When Tattle says Jump, Rebecca says how high

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I really feel for Alfie and Woody. As much as Alfie irritates me, he’s a product of his environment. She’s done barely any home schooling with him, Steve is fortunate that he’s not bright but was brought up into money and rebeccas thick as tit. Neither of them do anything to encourage his education - she’d rather sit in the sun lathered in factor 8 all day. Why can’t Alfie do his work in the garden? The only spellings she does with him are words that she’s spelled incorrectly with incorrect grammar. He’s not going to grow up to be a very bright boy at this rate, he’s had so much time off school.

also, totally unrelated but how does she think she’s so attractive? She’s not the ugliest duckling but she’s average at best, I wouldn’t pass her in the street and think she’s stunning but she seems to think she’s gods gift?!

• Heart
Reactions: 17
I have a thread title, inspired by this post:

Her dress sense is as consistent as her content, she doesn’t have a clue what her style is nor where her content is going. Costa del Arsemunch is alive and well in the dales.
Take me down to arsemunch city; the grass is filtered blue and the girl ain’t pretty!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 59
This will probably piss a few people off too but here goes. I’d rather all these influencers did stay quiet. Why? Because they didn’t give a tit yesterday, or last week and guess what they won’t give a tit next week or in a few weeks. It’s all to stay relevant. I can bet my bank account that 60% of those reposting things don’t give a tit at all, either that or they don’t have a clue what they’re actually posting. As horrible as it sounds, there will be something else in a month or two and all of this will be forgotten. There’s been a few channel mums that I just want to message saying give it a rest. I’m all for reposting but it gets to a point where they’re sharing the same thing over and over just worded differently, as if they don’t remember what they’ve posted an hour ago. Yes they have a platform and they should use it for good but I think for most channel mums, they’re sharing for all the wrong reasons rather than the right ones 🤷🏻‍♀️
Not sure if you follow ruby Holley? But she’s been really good posting loads of informative articles/links etc to try and actually educate her followers xx

Reactions: 3
His exact words were "speak English or go home"🙄

Obviously he wasn't considering the fact the people he was referring to might have been tourists on holiday here, as I think theres about a - 1000% chance he speaks fluent Spanish when he's ordering his pint in Tenerife
He’s definately a full english breakfast and egg and chips type abroad

His exact words were "speak English or go home"🙄

Obviously he wasn't considering the fact the people he was referring to might have been tourists on holiday here, as I think theres about a - 1000% chance he speaks fluent Spanish when he's ordering his pint in Tenerife
He’s definately a full english breakfast and egg and chips type abroad

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Black squares aren’t going to change what’s happening in America and the rest of the world. Education about how things need to change is desperately needed not a day off social media. So many influencer platforms will forget about George Floyd tomorrow and be back affiliate linking tit for their sheep to buy. Rebecca will be fuming that she’s not been able to post all day. I lay money on her not even really understanding what’s going on 🤷🏻‍♀️

Attachments

Reactions: 12
This will probably piss a few people off too but here goes. I’d rather all these influencers did stay quiet. Why? Because they didn’t give a tit yesterday, or last week and guess what they won’t give a tit next week or in a few weeks. It’s all to stay relevant. I can bet my bank account that 60% of those reposting things don’t give a tit at all, either that or they don’t have a clue what they’re actually posting. As horrible as it sounds, there will be something else in a month or two and all of this will be forgotten. There’s been a few channel mums that I just want to message saying give it a rest. I’m all for reposting but it gets to a point where they’re sharing the same thing over and over just worded differently, as if they don’t remember what they’ve posted an hour ago. Yes they have a platform and they should use it for good but I think for most channel mums, they’re sharing for all the wrong reasons rather than the right ones 🤷🏻‍♀️
Completely disagree. Nobody should be staying quiet right now. ESPECIALLY those with a large following.

Even if they just did ONE swipe up to a petition or to a donation page that would make such a difference. It is the least these people can do.

Reactions: 5
Thread suggestion.

Rebecca Lamb, 41 Chucking tuna and egg into her pan, lockdown outside eating cake and topping up her streaky tan

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Completely disagree. Nobody should be staying quiet right now. ESPECIALLY those with a large following.

Even if they just did ONE swipe up to a petition or to a donation page that would make such a difference. It is the least these people can do.
I personally have stayed quiet on all social media. That doesn’t mean I don’t care though. Rebecca won’t make a difference. Her fiancé is racist. Thousands of her followers are bought and the others are just as thick as her. I’d be more angry at her for sharing things she didn’t have the first clue about. I understand it’s a touchy subject though and appreciate everyone’s views on it!

Reactions: 10
Just wondering what delights we'll get today 😂 she'll have spent the day catching up on here so I expect some indirect stories answering some things written here...
'happeh wednesdeeeh everywun was suh suh gud to take a day off social media yesterdeeeeh its suh suh good for your head and stuff...'

• Haha
Reactions: 11
It amazes me the amount of 'influencers' who have carried on as normal this morning, none of them raised awareness about yesterday, all of them just posted a black box to tick a box and make themselves feel better and like they've done something proactive. Vast majority posting what they DID do yesterday, only a day later. Same as Rebecca, no words on yesterday, just a workout video again.

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.