Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

francisjmeader

It annoys me when she says ‘Peppa is the funny one’ or whatever one it was. Can chickens be funny? Do they have a bit of banter? Can’t imagine it

• Haha
Reactions: 39

Chitterchat

VIP Member
She’s shared that report card to shut us up so we can’t say he’s behind or that she’s a bad mum, but ffs can nothing be sacred for them?

Also that press and chop thing is a pile of pants. I watch a guy on YouTube, Mike J, who reviewed this product (always reviews the ‘as seen on tv’ stuff) and it’s awful! Always getting stuck! 😂
Thing is that card mentioned NOTHING about his academia. Tell tales signs he’s behind, they focussed on his personality. She’s too thick herself to realise. Beggy probably had the same kind of reports through her schools years and all she left with was 4 e’s and an std.

• Haha

LauraC35

Chatty Member
Rebecca please fuck off with your post about George Floyd dying following police brutality. You’ve seen this on your Instagram and you’ve just reposted it for likes and comments from your sheep about how you follow the news and current affairs. Be real, you know fuck all about the news here or abroad. You thought Covid was just the government attention seeking, you’ve never clapped for the NHS so don’t lead us to believe you care about this man dying in America. You are a FUCKING ATTENTION SEEKER 🤬🤬🤬

• Angry

Heretobenosey97

Did she really need to turn around for the “squats” though.... everything else she did facing the camera but for those she just HAD to face the other way😂

• Haha
  • Sick

Primrose2

Chatty Member
Cannot COPE with all the spelling mistakes in today’s stories 😭😭😭 please Rebecca go back to school on June 1st, it’s your only hope

• Haha
Reactions: 37

Bec3007

VIP Member
This will probably piss a few people off too but here goes. I’d rather all these influencers did stay quiet. Why? Because they didn’t give a shit yesterday, or last week and guess what they won’t give a shit next week or in a few weeks. It’s all to stay relevant. I can bet my bank account that 60% of those reposting things don’t give a shit at all, either that or they don’t have a clue what they’re actually posting. As horrible as it sounds, there will be something else in a month or two and all of this will be forgotten. There’s been a few channel mums that I just want to message saying give it a rest. I’m all for reposting but it gets to a point where they’re sharing the same thing over and over just worded differently, as if they don’t remember what they’ve posted an hour ago. Yes they have a platform and they should use it for good but I think for most channel mums, they’re sharing for all the wrong reasons rather than the right ones 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 37

BettyCrocker

VIP Member
Would that dog have cost £5000 really?
I’ve got no idea about pedigree dogs if that’s what it is, to me it’s an ugly dog with strange eyes!
Rescue dogs are my favourite breed as the saying goes, but then I’m not out to try to impress people!
That dog is an ugly wee bastard. I wouldn’t have paid £5 for it!!!!!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 35

nobrains

She went to 'collage' or 'college'?! 🤷‍♀️
did she make a collage picture of a police lady?

• Haha
  • Heart

Casperron

VIP Member
She lives in the Yorkshire dales, there must be at least 50 places to buy seeds from, farm shops etc! Why would you buy them from eBay which have probably come from China ?

• Heart
  • Haha

Oohthedrama

Iconic Member
Body positivity.... love yourself huns.....
Fake filtered freckles, skin smoothing app and all.

E293D0FA-4DBD-4FC5-8A4A-5A9457F6416F.jpeg

The Aldi haul...
I actually picked up some stuff I wouldn’t normally get.........”

A vegetable??

• Haha
Reactions: 34

Unknown3

VIP Member
Imagine for one moment, buying a ramshackle home in the Dales, a £5,000 puppy, £20,000 twenty year old Audi (albeit on finance), chickens, having Rolex's, to name a few materialistic items and then you go and show what your downstairs loo and shower look like 😂 absolute state of it all. All fur coat and no knickers as my Gran used to say.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33

Cooper123

VIP Member
“It’s not about having the fanciest new bathroom”
Yeah I bet if some sucker gifted you one it’d be all about your fancy new bathroom! Cunt

• Haha
  • Heart

H8Ellie

We’ve come to the dales for a drive/walk & every time my boyfriend sees a farm animal he shouts “Hi Gurllllllllls” and I can’t cope 🤦🏻‍♀️🤣

We’ve come to the dales for a drive/walk & every time my boyfriend sees a farm animal he shouts “Hi Gurllllllllls” and I can’t cope 🤦🏻‍♀️🤣

• Haha
  • Heart

virgofalls

VIP Member
She is the weirdest person.

Why not just say "I saw this on Greggs' page and I'm going to have a go at making one" .. WHY does she have to pretend everything is her own?!

The fact she's called it a "bean pop tart" too is so funny 😂 AS IF

• Haha

Lola-pattie1

Screenshot_20200602-073504_Instagram.jpg

Collage to be a police lady.
Had a break from socials the last few weeks. First time on and I see this gold.
Dumb as fuck

• Haha
Reactions: 32