Rebecca Lamb #40 When Tattle says Jump, Rebecca says how high

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I messaged about the dress, she read it IMMEDIATELY. I mean within seconds, I hadn't even clicked off the message screen and it was 'seen' .. but she didn't reply at all and I had a question about it.
It’s odd because I have an account that I message her on sometimes when I have to get to the bottom of things like satsuma gate. I used to actually like her content, feels weird saying that now the wool has been lifted from my eyes, but she has ALWAYS messaged me back whenever I’ve asked her something.
I even said something about the stroganoff and how it should look and she even replied to that.
I think I’ll be blocked after saying this though , her detective skills will work out who I am 😂.
Theres no consistency with her follower engagement, because I imagine the people that messaged to ‘reach out’ to her were never replied to. To Rebecca it’s good enough just to look like you’re interested.

Reactions: 3
Mum of the year strikes again.
Treated herself to new trainers (only cos she got ripped on here for the state of her reebok.)
Whilst her boys are without
I honestly think she buys everything on klarna that's why she only shops at boohoo and she's not bought the boys anything, Adidas do klarna too... They're broke that's what it is. (I use klarna too, not slating anyone who does lol)

Here's a tip becky, h&m use klarna too, so you can stock up on clothes that actually fit your boys.
Wayfair also do pay later and I'm sure they would have some slats for the beds on there...

I look forward to the h&m kids haul now and hope I get the credit 👍
Tbh I think you should be crediting tattle for most of your content as let's face it without us, your boys wouldn't have the miniscule fruit that they do and half your content wouldn't exist.

Again as you read here Rebecca, you should be ashamed of yourself. I've never known a mum to spend more on herself than her kids. I know you got ripped for your filthy trainers however, there is something called a washing machine?

And we all know you got those because they look like ljc's ones.

Embarrassing 🙃🙃

Reactions: 18
Worst thing about that Braun ad is how much they've paid her.

An influencer I know was offered the same job for £2300. Includes a youtube video and 3 stories plus 1 grid post.

She didn't do it because she gets waxed so would be a complete fraud but I can imagine beggy was offered similar money.

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 32
Why does she need more gym leggings???? When was the last time she went to the gym? How many pairs does she need! Buy your poor kids some clothes that actually fit them you vacuous cow!

Why does she need more gym leggings???? When was the last time she went to the gym? How many pairs does she need! Buy your poor kids some clothes that actually fit them you vacuous cow!
She’s shown loads of gym wear clothes in her hauls over the last year she should have over 10 pairs! Unless she sends them back after she’s done a video 🤪

Reactions: 6
Oh my god that spray bottle! So impressed by your gardening skills Beggy 😅 I wouldn’t want to live so remotely but that lovely big garden is wasted on these idiots I would love to plant that up properly with a big veg garden and flower beds

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Add watering can to the necessary purchases list. That spray bottle is so ineffective, absolute waste of time and energy. Why does she always substitute a tried and tested method for something that just doesn’t work?
For example, using a slow cooker for obliterating corned beef but doing a ’beef stroganoff’🤢 in minutes in a pan.

Reactions: 17
What the duck is she doing with that spray bottle?! Why is she misting bedding plants?! They’re not houseplants that require humidity! If anything the water left on the foliage will scorch the plants when the sun hits them! 🤣🤣 you WATER properly not MIST on an evening Rebecca! Jesus! Most ridiculous thing I’ve ever seen! The vast majority of plants need nutrients to the roots and respire through the foliage - Jesus! She’s the gift that keeps giving!

• Haha
Baking another cake today??? Christ almighty she’ll be the size of a house by the time the wedding comes. Remember Rebecca, Steve doesn’t like “fat birds” 🥴

Reactions: 19
First time posting on here but new grid post 🤮 WHY does she feel the need to always get her fat arse and nips in everything 🤦🏻‍♀️ She makes me feel ill, roaming around the fields bare foot 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Morning I’m just having my smoothie in the field in my large gym leggings.....why??? Just why like? What’s the purpose? I think I might go down the lane behind my house now and drink my cup of tea. Absolute twit (her not me, I’m sat in my garden watching my little boy play)

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Baking another cake today??? Christ almighty she’ll be the size of a house by the time the wedding comes. Remember Rebecca, Steve doesn’t like “fat birds” 🥴
She made a lemon cake yesterday. Surely they haven't eaten all that already.

Reactions: 10
That reflection though in the taps from her ‘pamper’ video 🤣🤣🤣
Steve, just stand behind me with the camera and record me cleaning my face with this floor cloth 😆😆😆 dying 🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Why does everything she filter look worse. How could you filter the dales like that. She should be fined by the council 🤣😫

• Haha
Reactions: 23

An influencer I know was offered the same job for £2300. Includes a youtube video and 3 stories plus 1 grid post.

She didn't do it because she gets waxed so would be a complete fraud but I can imagine beggy was offered similar money.
Well didn't they get mugged off 🤪 It won't even reach the target audience seeing that dingle buys her followers, views and likes 😄 I wonder if she'll spend it on an decent chicken coop 🤔 I bet they won't use her again!

Reactions: 9
This morning's story about the gym leggings amd a large being like a size...then the video cuts off 🤣🤣🖕

• Haha
Reactions: 12

bleeping disgrace how is she getting away with doing such a tit job and getting paid for it 😡 I’ve lost respect for so many companies for working with that twit

That reflection though in the taps from her ‘pamper’ video 🤣🤣🤣
Steve, just stand behind me with the camera and record me cleaning my face with this floor cloth 😆😆😆 dying 🙈
Do you have a time stamp for this? :) I need to see it, Reb making a fool of herself always makes me smile.

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.