Rebecca Lamb #40 When Tattle says Jump, Rebecca says how high

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Maybe it was a dig at Lucy, she’s hasn’t long had her ‘fancy suit’ done lol.

Reactions: 5
I just can’t imagine what they thought when they viewed the house before buying it?

Reactions: 12
SHELVES. duck sake Rebecca. 🤦‍♀️ It's easy to make the odd spelling mistake but it's every other post and the grammar is equally appalling.

The shelves are wonky as duck as well 🤷‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 20
The garland she got off ebay to go round the bog in the main bathroom has now took pride of place in the shower cupboard 🤣🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 23
It was the comment about feeling sick washing in the same place someone else has.

When I bought my house, the bathroom suite was a year old and in perfect condition. I don’t see why I’d rip it out just to replace it at a large cost when there’s nothing wrong with it. Surely a deep clean is sufficient?
I’m guilty of being over the top then🤷🏼‍♀️🙋🏼‍♀️ I also didn’t preach that everyone has to do the same as me, or do it at a large cost.

Reactions: 7
Oh nooo the shelfs (🤔) are wonky. I am actually feeling a TINY BIT sorry for her today. Everything she does is just a bit wrong... She is an absolute try hard and it's so cringe to see someone so desperate but always just get it a little bit wrong... Surely they can tell they're not straight?

And WHY is everything painted white it is so so boring... (personal taste I know) we've just painted our downstairs I've got emerald green in one room, a bright pink wall in another... I'm so over the white and grey insta houses there is no personality..
Their house could be beautiful with so so much character but she seems to want it to look like an ljc style new build conplete with pale pink and grey carpets and walls... If you want that that's fine but why buy a house like that?!

Like someone said the money they've just spent on the chicken stuff could've at least got them new floor and tile paint for those rooms... Its said over and over on here but their priorities are shocking

Reactions: 25
Why would you move there and not have any plans to renovate the shower/toilet and bathrooms as a minimum? Painting some ikea spice racks and calling them shelf’s is bloody woeful, how can she think that those wonky additions are remotely fit for the gram is beyond me.
Also, that old carpet they have upstairs makes me heave. Looks threadbare, I bet it reeks of dank dog piss and rot 🤢🤢🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 25
First thing me and my boyfriend did when we bought our house was replace the ensuite and bathroom. Is that me trying to have the fanciest things? Sorry if the thought of standing where someone else has washed themselves makes me feel ill.
Do you never go to hotels then?

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Why would you move there and not have any plans to renovate the shower/toilet and bathrooms as a minimum? Painting some ikea spice racks and calling them shelf’s is bloody woeful, how can she think that those wonky additions are remotely fit for the gram is beyond me.
Also, that old carpet they have upstairs makes me heave. Looks threadbare, I bet it reeks of dank dog piss and rot 🤢🤢🤢
that house is an absolute pig sty. It looked like a dump when they moved in and it’s only got worse. Its absolutely revolting.

Reactions: 13
Do you never go to hotels then?
Everyone trying to catch me out or make me seem abnormal here😂 I said the thought makes me feel ill. So does sitting on planes and using tray tables, as does using public toilets or touching a shopping trolley unless I’ve cleaned it. I never said I sit in a bubble in my home and let it stop me from doing things.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
Everyone trying to catch me out or make me seem abnormal here😂 I said the thought makes me feel ill. So does sitting on planes and using tray tables, as does using public toilets or touching a shopping trolley unless I’ve cleaned it. I never said I sit in a bubble in my home and let it stop me from doing things.
Don't feel you have to justify yourself. If you wanted to do your ensuite, etc then good for you. If it doesn't bother other people, then good for them. After all, as our great leader preaches, we are all initialled to our options.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
Anyway my option on the matter is I think she ought to sort out her wonky shelf’s, get looking for a nice new suit for the bathroom👔 and lay off the bean pop tarts

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Because she thought everything would be gifted as she’s so “influential” and stuff!
I genuinely think she thought she would get gifted majority of her stuff like melxrum got gifted a sofa... They've been there a year and a half and have still not bothered to buy a cheap sofa.. She can get a cheap one on ebay, she'd even be Able to aff link it lol

Reactions: 9
Imagine for one moment, buying a ramshackle home in the Dales, a £5,000 puppy, £20,000 twenty year old Audi (albeit on finance), chickens, having Rolex's, to name a few materialistic items and then you go and show what your downstairs loo and shower look like 😂 absolute state of it all. All fur coat and no knickers as my Gran used to say.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
Would that dog have cost £5000 really?
I’ve got no idea about pedigree dogs if that’s what it is, to me it’s an ugly dog with strange eyes!
Rescue dogs are my favourite breed as the saying goes, but then I’m not out to try to impress people!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.