Rebecca Lamb #40 When Tattle says Jump, Rebecca says how high

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Im not at the rnd of the thread yet so not sure if it was mentioned but in the new video she buys watermelon for the guuurrrrls😮 so they had blueberries, now watermelon, why she never gives that to the boys!!!!! At least try rebecca, my lil girl doesnt like watermelon and im allergic to fruit (really) but i still buy all the fruit and try and give it to her!! Im gutted i became allergic, never knew it was a thing in such a big scale, i was always allergic to fruit with a stone in (nectarines, apricots, etc) and apples but about a year ago it became every single fruit even bananas i used to love, i just get covered in very very very itchy spots (hives?!)

Reactions: 6
Bank Holiday treats.....
An Aldi food shop vlog 👏🏻
We know you’ve been cheating on Aldi with Tesco Rebecca but you’re so secretive and you think we won’t notice....we do 👀😂

A fan girl post about someone who promotes body positiviteh 🙄 Does she lie and edit her photos like you do? I can’t even be bothered to look because it’s becoming sooo boring 😴

Up, showered and then a workout (she must have a good pelvic floor to not pee after drinking all that lemon water) then make up on.....it’s not Iconic that’s giving you a glow, it’s sweat 😓

Do you think she gets paid an amount for each time she says a ‘keyword’ during an ad? Pigmented, glowy, radiant.. ffs 🤦🏼‍♀️😂 she’s like a child when they learn a new word and repeat it constantly.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
The actual state of her downstairs toilet!
The floor looks like a public toilet. I can't believe it's taken so long to clean it up. Neither parent has their priorities right. Before any stupid office /beauty room/tiktok studio, the downstairs loo should have been sorted. Even after supposedly cleaning the toilet and shower room, they still look grubby. And no Beggy I'm not jealous, I own my home because I've worked for it, not had to get pregnant to trap a sperm donor/meal ticket.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
At the bare minimum you can buy tile stickers or a cheap lino to chuck down and a grout pen until you have the money to do it all.. We are slowly doing our house and it takes time and money but she literally paints something white and declares it done.. It really bothers me that I'm sure she's not using wood paint or furniture paint or garden paint for it all... I'm an upcycler and it just annoys me lmao.. Like the bench... Bloody chalk paint 😬😬😬
Like people have said, unless it's gifted they cba. Everything is done as cheap as she can get away with... Unless it's for her of course
The money they spent on buying Mabel, Steve's fancy watch, his car and all the crap he's done to it, all her hair and cosmetic items they could have spent 1000s on the house, the thing is they want everything that is seen publicly to look/be expensive and then everything that's hidden away like the boys beds can just be cheap or gifted, practicality/comfort/safety aren't important to them if it's not for Beggy or Rat boys benefit

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Why wouldn’t you do your work out before a shower 🤷🏽‍♀️

The amount of sugar in her food shops is crazy I really hope the boys brush their teeth properly!!! Everyday seems to be a treat day in the dungeon 😳

Wish somewhere would gift her a decent shampoo and conditioner and some sort of treatment, the ends in the squat video are shocking 🥴

Reactions: 8
So Woodeh loves fruit but she doesn’t buy it cuz no one else eats fruit in their house, but she heard that chickens like watermelon so she rushes out to buy it on her next shop 😬

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 29
The money they spent on buying Mabel, Steve's fancy watch, his car and all the crap he's done to it, all her hair and cosmetic items they could have spent 1000s on the house, the thing is they want everything that is seen publicly to look/be expensive and then everything that's hidden away like the boys beds can just be cheap or gifted, practicality/comfort/safety aren't important to them if it's not for Beggy or Rat boys benefit
The daft thing is she could have made really good content out of properly renovating their house, doing a full room at a time instead of doing odd bits here and there and slapping chalk paint on everything. Who knows she might have gained real followers that way and saved money on buying all the Irenas, Karinas and Olgas!

• Haha
She’s a dirty, scruffy, smelly cow. How can you broadcast this lifestyle to thousands and not be ashamed.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Am I reading this right - that she’s feeding the chickens watermelon?? But she feeds her CHILDREN bleeping spam?!!!!

the duck?!

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 57
Am I reading this right - that she’s feeding the chickens watermelon?? But she feeds her CHILDREN bleeping spam?!!!!

the duck?!
And yet people kiss her arse like she's the most amazing person and mother out there...mind boggles doesnt it. If they think she's 'goals' in life, makes you wonder what's going on in their life too.

Reactions: 13
I feel like I’m in the film groundhog day watching her vlogs. Where to begin? So much meat, and processed food Every. Single. Day... Woody likes fruit but she can’t be arsed to buy him fruit but she buys her chickens fruit. 🤷‍♀️🤦. This week’s weather for most of the country looks lovely and yet she is having slow cooker casseroles etc several times. Where are the salads, quiche etc? She gets up has a shower and then does a workout 🏋️‍♀️ wtf!! She makes no sense at all.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
The end of the aldi haul, how does she get so excited about such tit food? Her standards for meals is so poor. You can’t cook beggy just own it and stop pretending you’re some Mary bleeping Berry.

Reactions: 10
Nice green healthy smoothie for her but pancakes with choc shot for the boys and about one cut up strawberry 😂 standard morning.

I’d love to see them try the smoothie 🙈

Nice green healthy smoothie for her but pancakes with choc shot for the boys and about one cut up strawberry 😂 standard morning.

I’d love to see them try the smoothie 🙈
Don't be daft, they get to share a 4 pack shop bought smoothie between them for 2 *cough* weeks. Or 2 weekly as beggy stated in her video 😉

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.