Rebecca Lamb #40 When Tattle says Jump, Rebecca says how high

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Another non-tanner here 🙋🏻‍♀️ I fake tan on holiday, sit under a parasol at the hottest part of the day and wear factor 50. My skin tone is the same as Rebecca’s. Skin cancer is no joke and you only get one life. If she’s using the fake tan moisturiser every day as she advertised then shouldn’t need to sunbathe.

Reactions: 9
She's been very quiet this weekend, looks like we've probably got another thrilling DITL on the way!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Don’t bother uploading a DITL Rebecca, we’ve already seen you waking up doing a workout, not having a shower, having a healthy breakfast whilst feeding your kids tit. We’ve also seen you letting the dogs out to have a piss. We’ve all seen a field before in our lives, what’s so exciting about the ones you live on? We’ve also seen you go out for a walk eating ice creams. We’ve seen you put something in the slow cooker for tea because you’re too busy being a boss babe to cook a normal meal, with vegetables. We’ve seen you in a bikini with the bottoms pulled so far up your bits you’ll get a yeast infection. We’ve honestly seen it all, so don’t bother HUN.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 55
Nothing pisses me off more than when someone finds a birds nest on their property and constantly hovers over it! She was doing it the other day too, especially with a bleeping camera. The bird comes back and sees you there, then there is a good chance it will be scared off!! Absolute moron.

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 26
Anyone else see the resemblance??
Is the pic on the left from today? Didn’t she pack herself into that tie dye outfit yesterday and today she’s wearing it (I’m assuming) as pyjamas?! After we all said it looked like pjs 🤣 no chance she’s washed it either in that time 🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 12
Why the F is she interfering with nests in her garden?
First rule I learned growing up in the country, never to go close to birds nests or they won’t return to their eggs/chicks.
But she’d rather get a photo for the gram. What a head!

• Angry
Reactions: 22
If you look at pics of Steve's father he is his double and hasn't aged all that well. They both have that weather beaten look. I think Alfie will follow them too.

Reactions: 9
Steve looks like a St. Bernard. Genuinely it’s all I see. His eyes seem so droopy. Heaven help Begga if anything else of his is droopy...!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 25
Anyone notice that carlyjadedrake has reposted everyones congrats on the new baby and ignored beggys? Or is that me looking into it too much 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Anyone notice that carlyjadedrake has reposted everyones congrats on the new baby and ignored beggys? Or is that me looking into it too much 😂
I noticed this aswell... I honestly cannot imagine them being friends in real life... Imagine Steve and will trying to get on at a bbq lmao.. I can't imagine any insta families actually being friends with them in real life... Remember when they and ljc got the same visit to Thomas Land 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I noticed this aswell... I honestly cannot imagine them being friends in real life... Imagine Steve and will trying to get on at a bbq lmao.. I can't imagine any insta families actually being friends with them in real life... Remember when they and ljc got the same visit to Thomas Land 😂😂😂
I remember that, it just seemed so awkward at the time, beggy must have been star struck 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I remember that, it just seemed so awkward at the time, beggy must have been star struck 😂😂
Think Beggy thought her and LJC would be skipping around Thomas Land together like bffs and then LJC practically ignored her and barely mentioned seeing her :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.