Rebecca Lamb #40 When Tattle says Jump, Rebecca says how high

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can we just take a look at ljc new post...
Then you look at Rebecca's 😳
Ljc is in a bikini and still manages to look classier than Rebecca does in her gym leggings and hard nips in radioactive fields
LJC... classy?! 😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
D9B8408C-9E75-4B05-B4D2-D9D12AE86A45.jpeg
Imagine looking up at the dungeon window to see this Fright looking back it’s the stuff horror movies are made of...😱😱😱 creepy as duck!!! 😆

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 85
View attachment 140111 Imagine looking up at the dungeon window to see this Fright looking back it’s the stuff horror movies are made of...😱😱😱 creepy as duck!!! 😆
I skipped through most of this but I saw that and had to watch 🤣🤣🤣🤣
First vlog I’ve watched from her for a while, you guys keep me up to date enough 🤪

• Haha
Reactions: 6
LJC... classy?! 😂😂😂
Lol I don't think ljc is classy, what I meant was comparing someone else who is also not classy, she was stood in a bikini and still made it look better than our becky barefoot in a field.. Don't be fooled Im not a huge fan of ljc either she's just the regular comparison cos becks is desperate to be her! X

• Heart
Reactions: 7
The picture she’s just put on her story of Woody has made me so sad😔😔 that poor little boy. He doesn’t even look like he’s had sun cream on my heart breaks for him

• Sad
The picture she’s just put on her story of Woody has made me so sad😔😔 that poor little boy. He doesn’t even look like he’s had sun cream on my heart breaks for him
They both have telltale t shirt tans (not sure if the filter is making it more red and would give her the benefit of the doubt and would like to think she would put sun cream on them but who knows)

Reactions: 1
The sheer neglect to both her children and her pets is sickening. How she still has anyone that genuinely likes her is beyond me. I know some people on here don’t like the word neglect but that’s exactly what it is. No adequate footwear for the boys, no nutrition in their diets, doesn’t give a tit about their education or their health. The dogs have been known to be locked away and the chickens (sorry girls) live in a bloody rabbit hutch. It’s about time she grew the duck up, stopped living her life for the gram and actually paid attention to what is closest to her. There is so much more to life than a social media app and a few likes, or holidays. When it comes down to it, family is really all that matters and sadly that’s the last thing on her list. I’m 25 this year and it honestly amazes me how childish she is compared to me. I mean really what is the only thing she’s achieved in life? A driving license probably. Instagram/YouTube is not a reliable job. Kids I wouldn’t class as an achievement either. Take away her advertisements and all she is, is a scummy mummy to 2 boys who gets her tits and flaps out for anyone who will take it.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Only thing I’ll be thanking you for later Beggy is salmonella! That’s not a pancake that’s a banana omelette you weapon 🤢

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
I don’t know why she’s just not honest about her size, she’s not fat and I personally think she’s got a lovely figure. She’s got nothing to be ashamed of I just wish she was more honest!
Nothing at all for her to be ashamed of! Either do a Kelly Brook and embrace your figure. She's got curves which I will never have. But also
The sheer neglect to both her children and her pets is sickening. How she still has anyone that genuinely likes her is beyond me. I know some people on here don’t like the word neglect but that’s exactly what it is. No adequate footwear for the boys, no nutrition in their diets, doesn’t give a tit about their education or their health. The dogs have been known to be locked away and the chickens (sorry girls) live in a bloody rabbit hutch. It’s about time she grew the duck up, stopped living her life for the gram and actually paid attention to what is closest to her. There is so much more to life than a social media app and a few likes, or holidays. When it comes down to it, family is really all that matters and sadly that’s the last thing on her list. I’m 25 this year and it honestly amazes me how childish she is compared to me. I mean really what is the only thing she’s achieved in life?
Its mad to think I was in charge of a caseload on a ward when I was 22/23. Communicating with patients, families and other professionals while making peanuts. I should have realised I just needed to play GCSE marketing and take it in.

Feel bad saying it but Alfie’s smug face is so annoying. He’s going to turn out just like his mother, Rebecca’s poisoned him

Reactions: 14
The outdoor stone steps at that house look like a death trap, I would be so nervous if my son climbed up and down those 😱 also imagine tackling those as an elderly person, awful!

Reactions: 8
This might be controversial but has anyone been keeping up to date about the ‘influencer’ who ‘rehomed’ her adopted son who has autism, after adopting him a couple years ago (crowd funded the money to fly abroad to adopt him) and just stopped showing him on her posts, deleted anyone who questioned her on his whereabouts, applied parenting techniques such as putting tape around his thumb to stop him sucking it, asked on an adoptive page what’s a special need that is known as being difficult but they haven’t found too hard etc... anyway I went to her insta today to investigate and noticed Rebecca follows her and likes all her posts, the most recent being two days ago when this scandal had come out... this just doesn’t sit right with me that she continues to support her. I know it’s not black and white and everyone has different opinions but for me personally I just think Rebecca sees her following which was 170k last time I checked and is clinging to her regardless of moral compass.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 27
Why is it that Alfies wearing sandals that fit him & Woody is barefoot or wearing wellies far too big for him? She lets them climb all over the stone wall unsupervised, who in their right mind would let a 2 year old do that?! The bottom of Woodys arms do look a bit pink but it could be the lighting, saying that, she’s never stressed the importance of SPF - for her children or for herself. I don’t think she puts suncream on them at all. She’s really irresponsible. She needs to start putting her kids first for once, her entire life is documented for everyone to see. She spends her days posting the most boring parts of life, all those hours she could have spent tending to her children properly instead of eye bleeping herself 🙄

So I know she is a twit, but I have watched one of my favourite youtubers today (she is American) and she did an advert for iconic London and I swear they must give their influencers a script or a list of keywords, because everything was glowy, dewey and hydrates times ten 🙈 she is one influencer I love and respect who also has integrity but my ears spiked up once I heard her sounding like beggy

• Haha
Reactions: 3
This might be controversial but has anyone been keeping up to date about the ‘influencer’ who ‘rehomed’ her adopted son who has autism, after adopting him a couple years ago (crowd funded the money to fly abroad to adopt him) and just stopped showing him on her posts, deleted anyone who questioned her on his whereabouts, applied parenting techniques such as putting tape around his thumb to stop him sucking it, asked on an adoptive page what’s a special need that is known as being difficult but they haven’t found too hard etc... anyway I went to her insta today to investigate and noticed Rebecca follows her and likes all her posts, the most recent being two days ago when this scandal had come out... this just doesn’t sit right with me that she continues to support her. I know it’s not black and white and everyone has different opinions but for me personally I just think Rebecca sees her following which was 170k last time I checked and is clinging to her regardless of moral compass.
I was literally coming here to say this, have seen loads of people posting about this disgusting family so went to have a look and low and behold beggy follows her and likes all her posts including one from a day or so ago talking about people not having kind words (so would be aware at this point what they had done) knowing Rebecca she's probably going to re post her as inspirational and be looking into how she can re-home woody or swap him for a girl. That family are grim, getting rid of their child because they needed them more like a child is something you can just give up on when it's a bit tough, disgusting.

• Wow
Reactions: 15
I was literally coming here to say this, have seen loads of people posting about this disgusting family so went to have a look and low and behold beggy follows her and likes all her posts including one from a day or so ago talking about people not having kind words (so would be aware at this point what they had done) knowing Rebecca she's probably going to re post her as inspirational and be looking into how she can re-home woody or swap him for a girl. That family are grim, getting rid of their child because they needed them more like a child is something you can just give up on when it's a bit tough, disgusting.
I sense a quote of ‘women supporting women’ or ‘mothers supporting mothers’ even if that ‘mother’ exploits, lies and abandons their child... they actually have a lot in common when you think about it!

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.