Rebecca Lamb #40 When Tattle says Jump, Rebecca says how high

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Blatantly actually hates having the chickens and overcompensates with all this talk of The Guuurls 🥴 🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Alfehhhhh’s just lost a tooth...he’s set to loose a lot more Hun with the sugar filled tit you Feed him 🦷

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Beggy needs to keep Rat boy happy otherwise she may lose her meal ticket.

My other half also commented on her 'man hands', he also asked why she wears loads of make up to sit at home

First post, but just couldn’t resist .. I can’t be the only Seinfeld fan on here surely..

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Anyone else think she’s sleeping in the day? She keeps vanishing for 3 hours in the middle of the day. Lunch at 4pm? Those 5am starts taking their toll you lazy slob?

• Haha
Reactions: 14
This is gonna sound really harsh, but Rebecca isn’t cut out for being an ‘influencer’ or ‘vlogger’ but I think she’s so arrogant she doesn’t even realise. This girl has forged a ‘career’ from piggy backing more successful youtubers and instagrammers. She has zero original ideas, all of her content is regurgitated previous videos or copied from someone else. She doesn’t have a creative bone in her body & she isn’t smart enough to come up with her own ideas. She steals recipes, templates, upcycling ideas & god knows what else from Pinterest and passes it off as her own. It’s disgusting. Her content is boring, she’s a bore to watch, she’s completely unprofessional in her videos, she sniffs constantly, she’s out of breath, she wears dirty clothes in outfit ideas videos, she can’t spell. When I watch YouTube, the last thing I’d search for is ‘Aldi food haul’ - it’s dull. I hate doing my own food shopping let alone seeing what food other people buy, plus they’re always the same.

Rebecca doesn’t have a business mind. She doesn’t have a demographic or a target audience. Her Instagram is aimed at young families & young mums, her tiktoks aimed at dirty old men. If she’s promoting exercise and a healthy diet to women then why is she turning around to do squats so her arse is on show when it isn’t needed? Considering she is her own brand, she should be making sure she appeals to brands who might want to work with her. If I’d paid her to advertise fake tan, I’d be fuming that she has her nipple poking through her dress in the advert & that she’d fake tanned with a different brand just days before. I’d completely write her off from looking at her tiktok, if she wants to dance then go for it, but at least don’t intentionally take your clothes off or dress like a cheap tart. She gets gifted items which she shows once and then never again, it makes her look so ungrateful and entitled. She was given a lot of dental treatment for free, which isn’t cheap, she didn’t even wear her retainers. In my local area there are zero NHS dentists taking people on, all of their books are closed completely and you’d be looking at going to a different county just to get a check up.

She isn’t relatable or at all relevant. Years ago people like Zoella were hugely popular, she built a massive brand for herself and kept herself relevant for a long time & kept young girls wanting to watch her videos. Time passes and while Zoe still has a huge following on Instagram, her beauty brand ended and she’s been replaced on the YouTube front by younger, more relatable people. It’s just how it goes. Rebecca can’t expect to do this forever because people will just get bored of her. She can’t take or address criticism which is a huge downfall - she’s had to buy followers on both YouTube and Instagram and blamed ‘trolls’ for it. She persistently lies about everything. Her engagement and her follower count don’t correlate at all. Rebecca please get a regular job!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 52
She’s purchased this fruit/veg chopper to make life easier RIGHT YEAH because your life is so god damn buseh and stressful isn’t it Rebecca?!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
This is gonna sound really harsh, but Rebecca isn’t cut out for being an ‘influencer’ or ‘vlogger’ but I think she’s so arrogant she doesn’t even realise. This girl has forged a ‘career’ from piggy backing more successful youtubers and instagrammers. She has zero original ideas, all of her content is regurgitated previous videos or copied from someone else. She doesn’t have a creative bone in her body & she isn’t smart enough to come up with her own ideas. She steals recipes, templates, upcycling ideas & god knows what else from Pinterest and passes it off as her own. It’s disgusting. Her content is boring, she’s a bore to watch, she’s completely unprofessional in her videos, she sniffs constantly, she’s out of breath, she wears dirty clothes in outfit ideas videos, she can’t spell. When I watch YouTube, the last thing I’d search for is ‘Aldi food haul’ - it’s dull. I hate doing my own food shopping let alone seeing what food other people buy, plus they’re always the same.

Rebecca doesn’t have a business mind. She doesn’t have a demographic or a target audience. Her Instagram is aimed at young families & young mums, her tiktoks aimed at dirty old men. If she’s promoting exercise and a healthy diet to women then why is she turning around to do squats so her arse is on show when it isn’t needed? Considering she is her own brand, she should be making sure she appeals to brands who might want to work with her. If I’d paid her to advertise fake tan, I’d be fuming that she has her nipple poking through her dress in the advert & that she’d fake tanned with a different brand just days before. I’d completely write her off from looking at her tiktok, if she wants to dance then go for it, but at least don’t intentionally take your clothes off or dress like a cheap tart. She gets gifted items which she shows once and then never again, it makes her look so ungrateful and entitled. She was given a lot of dental treatment for free, which isn’t cheap, she didn’t even wear her retainers. In my local area there are zero NHS dentists taking people on, all of their books are closed completely and you’d be looking at going to a different county just to get a check up.

She isn’t relatable or at all relevant. Years ago people like Zoella were hugely popular, she built a massive brand for herself and kept herself relevant for a long time & kept young girls wanting to watch her videos. Time passes and while Zoe still has a huge following on Instagram, her beauty brand ended and she’s been replaced on the YouTube front by younger, more relatable people. It’s just how it goes. Rebecca can’t expect to do this forever because people will just get bored of her. She can’t take or address criticism which is a huge downfall - she’s had to buy followers on both YouTube and Instagram and blamed ‘trolls’ for it. She persistently lies about everything. Her engagement and her follower count don’t correlate at all. Rebecca please get a regular job!
Not harsh at all, it’s the cold hard truth. The girl is a joke

• Heart
Reactions: 14
She needs a fancy chopper, to chip what exactly?! The 1 oni9n and carrot they eat a week??
She wants to grow fruit and veg but they don't eat any??
She's bizarre...

Edit
I realise how terrible my spelling is there.. Frantic typing 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Sorry if this has been mentioned already but WHY is woody drinking from a sippy cut at his age? That’s the exact cup my HV gave to me when my son was 6 months and we started wearing him. He’s old enough to be drinking from an open cup now surely?! Makes me cringe seeing toddlers drink from bottles/sippy cups, especially when they have milk in them. Lovely mouldy milk in the teats, delicious 🤮

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Sharing your sons report card just for us on tattle? Why the duck would you share that to everyone and there dog? Shes a right bleep. Away and 'pick up' a normal job!! Idiot!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
I hope to god she meant ‘eggs FROM the chickens’ in her latest story and not ‘for’ them🤢🤢🤢
She's that stupid she probably would make the girls egg on toast, they're fed better than her kids. I've never known parents that feed their kids so much crap, but make sure they feed themselves. Both parents are greedy pigs

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
She’s shared that report card to shut us up so we can’t say he’s behind or that she’s a bad mum, but ffs can nothing be sacred for them?

Also that press and chop thing is a pile of pants. I watch a guy on YouTube, Mike J, who reviewed this product (always reviews the ‘as seen on tv’ stuff) and it’s awful! Always getting stuck! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.