Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Foolmeonce

Chatty Member
I posted this little black square because I thought it was super cute and little and black is one of my favourite colours and I love squares. So that's why I posted this little black square.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 32

mummy2under2

VIP Member
Worst thing about that Braun ad is how much they've paid her.

An influencer I know was offered the same job for £2300. Includes a youtube video and 3 stories plus 1 grid post.

She didn't do it because she gets waxed so would be a complete fraud but I can imagine beggy was offered similar money.

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 32

virgofalls

VIP Member
The blackout Tuesday thing.

First of all people are using the 'black lives matter' and 'BLM' hashtag and this is completely drowning out the news and resources. I think Rebecca was called out on this but she did change her post.

Secondly, I thought the 'blackout' was to silence a persons 'usual' content and to replace it with posts and stories that amplify black voices? Sharing petitions, making donations. What is the point in posting a black square and saying nothing else? Then tomorrow it'll be normal service "hey everywuuuuuuuun happeh Wednesday. Here's my fanny fo you all"

• Haha
Reactions: 31

Ruby’s mum

VIP Member
His exact words were "speak English or go home"🙄

Obviously he wasn't considering the fact the people he was referring to might have been tourists on holiday here, as I think theres about a - 1000% chance he speaks fluent Spanish when he's ordering his pint in Tenerife
He is the sort who shouts ‘Oi Manuel, dos beeros over ‘ere pronto por favor!’

• Haha

KMDX

The pampehhhhh videooooo just shows what an actual duttehhh grub you are Beggy..Take your 1970’s avocado bathroom suite and shove it up your size 10 arse 👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart

Not Today Satan

Chatty Member
Baggy needs to learn - If you polish a turd.....its still a bloody turd!
I wouldn't make my mother in law bathe in there and I can't stand the witch😂😂

• Haha

NellieMo

VIP Member
She buys herself a lot of clothes considering she has a house that needs complete renovation and kids that dress like workhouse urchins.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30

PeachySher

Whoever said to check knee deep in life’s page I’m sending you an invoice for a new pair of eyes 🤢.
Rebecca in 10 years 😂.

• Haha
Reactions: 30

Bec3007

VIP Member
The sheer neglect to both her children and her pets is sickening. How she still has anyone that genuinely likes her is beyond me. I know some people on here don’t like the word neglect but that’s exactly what it is. No adequate footwear for the boys, no nutrition in their diets, doesn’t give a shit about their education or their health. The dogs have been known to be locked away and the chickens (sorry girls) live in a bloody rabbit hutch. It’s about time she grew the fuck up, stopped living her life for the gram and actually paid attention to what is closest to her. There is so much more to life than a social media app and a few likes, or holidays. When it comes down to it, family is really all that matters and sadly that’s the last thing on her list. I’m 25 this year and it honestly amazes me how childish she is compared to me. I mean really what is the only thing she’s achieved in life? A driving license probably. Instagram/YouTube is not a reliable job. Kids I wouldn’t class as an achievement either. Take away her advertisements and all she is, is a scummy mummy to 2 boys who gets her tits and flaps out for anyone who will take it.

• Heart
Reactions: 29

Lemonsqueezy123!

Chatty Member
Do you never go to hotels then?
Everyone trying to catch me out or make me seem abnormal here😂 I said the thought makes me feel ill. So does sitting on planes and using tray tables, as does using public toilets or touching a shopping trolley unless I’ve cleaned it. I never said I sit in a bubble in my home and let it stop me from doing things.

• Haha
  • Heart

Mavismcfield

Notice she’s only shown us the comments about his personality etc, nothing academic. I don’t believe any teacher would write on a report “this child is a fucking nuisance, does my head in on a daily basis”
I was just about to say this, I used to be a teacher and this bit is basically where you just write a nice little bit about them, obviously nothing to do with their attainment. Also that one is made up almost entirely of stock phrases from a report writing software we used to have so just shows how little the teacher knows him as apart from the bit about role play it's basically all generic phrases. I wouldn't particularly be bragging about that if I were her and certainly wouldn't be posting it for thousands of people. Those children have no privacy at all, it's disgusting.

• Heart

dahliaqueen

That shower room is grim! The money they’ve spent on cars, the dog, chickens etc! It doesn’t cost the earth to replace a shower & put in a new toilet & sink! She never puts her hand in her pocket to do actual renovation work, just finds old crap to paint and make look “cute” 🤮 vile!

• Haha