Rebecca Lamb #40 When Tattle says Jump, Rebecca says how high

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thing is that card mentioned NOTHING about his academia. Tell tales signs he’s behind, they focussed on his personality. She’s too thick herself to realise. Beggy probably had the same kind of reports through her schools years and all she left with was 4 e’s and an std.
next thread title there I reckon!

Cross post bwacac great minds!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Thats even worse! Must admit I skip through stories with Alfie in, he just does my head in 🤣
Agree I dont find him likeable at all hes the sort that if he belonged to a friend I would run and hide when they visited I know I’m awful but .......

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Do we think she knows that you don’t just chuck seeds in the ground and wait for them to grow? It takes a lot of work and care. I wonder if she’ll realise it’s far far too late in the year to be sowing tomatoes and strawberries from seed or if we’ll be treated to some ridiculous gardening how to video now
I planted my tomatoes back in February ffs 😂

She’s something special.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Confused as to why the dogs have a bed and a mattress and the kids have just a mattress ....

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 22
She videos her kids sleeping and shoves a camera in her two year old face when hes drinking, posts a close up of her sons missing tooth and an extremely generic, average report (not saying anything about Alfie cos my kids get this kinda stuff too, my mum was a teacher and used to get me writing this shite in the kids reports 😂) mentioning nothing of academic ability all to try to prove a point to us.

All of these things which anyone who is not family DOES NOT WANT TO SEE

Your dogs have a better bed than your kids.
Your chickens are fed better than your kids.

How you sleep at night amazes me

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Due to popular demand, next thread suggestion : Rebecca Lamb: Homeschooling is a breeze, she left school with an std and 4 e's.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 92
As much as I laugh and thoroughly enjoying watching the skidmark of society that is Rebegga Lamb. I can't help but think she is seriously heading for a breakdown. She is trying to fill some void and nothing is working is it?

Needed another baby to be suhhh happeh - Had woodeh, not enough.
Needed to move house to be suhhh happeh - moved, not enough.
Needed a plan a wedding to be suhhh happeh - set a date, not enough.
Needed a new dog to be suhhh happeh, got her, not enough.
Needed chickens to be suhhh happeh, got them, not enough.

We know she wants another baby but it's just a cycle. She is so flip flop (flappy, ha couldn't resist) about everything, she's onto the next thing five minutes after the one before. Signs shes deeply unhappy. But she'll never admit it as she has far too much of an ego.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
How old is Steve, nearly 40? She quite clearly doesn’t care one bit so how is he allowing this to happen, the dogs get a bed and his sons get the floor? 🤦🏻‍♀️

Is there nobody in that family looking at her Instagram that can have a word?!

Reactions: 16
So the dogs have got an old pallet with a cushion thrown on the top. Are we supposed to be impressed? 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Next the kids will have pallets under their mattresses cos it will look super cute and rustic like the rest of her house and you can pick pallets up for free so won'f have to dip into the lip filler fund and she'll paint it a super super cute white so it looks all fresh and white and clean and white and rustic and stuff. Sniff

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 46
Next the kids will have pallets under their mattresses cos it will look super cute and rustic like the rest of her house and you can pick pallets up for free so won'f have to dip into the lip filler fund and she'll paint it a super super cute white so it looks all fresh and white and clean and white and rustic and stuff. Sniff
She’ll sit in someone else’s field and paint it all super white and half the grass while she’s at it and stuff

• Haha
Reactions: 5
So in the last 24 hours, she emptied the dishwasher the night before and has bought seeds to grow fruit & veg in her garden. C'mon Rebecca.......
Buy the slats, buy the slats, buy the slats!!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
That dog bed is a pile of shite, basic begs strikes again.

Reactions: 11
So in the last 24 hours, she emptied the dishwasher the night before and has bought seeds to grow fruit & veg in her garden. C'mon Rebecca.......
Buy the slats, buy the slats, buy the slats!!!
We promise to use #getfitwithbeckeh and stop criticizing your squats if you buy the slats!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.