Rebecca Lamb #40 When Tattle says Jump, Rebecca says how high

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Notice she’s only shown us the comments about his personality etc, nothing academic. I don’t believe any teacher would write on a report “this child is a bleeping nuisance, does my head in on a daily basis”

• Haha
Reactions: 50
Sharing your sons report card just for us on tattle? Why the duck would you share that to everyone and there dog? Shes a right bleep. Away and 'pick up' a normal job!! Idiot!
She probably doesn't realise, not everyone is as gullible as the her sheep, we see she does the bare minimum when it comes to helping Alfie, she doesn't seem to know what he should be doing for his age, hence why he was using a work book for 3 to 4 Yr olds a few weeks ago. Having no printer ink is a pathetic for not giving your child age appropriate work, when she's bought lots of crap from ebay and could easily order ink.

Reactions: 11
Sorry if this has been mentioned already but WHY is woody drinking from a sippy cut at his age? That’s the exact cup my HV gave to me when my son was 6 months and we started wearing him. He’s old enough to be drinking from an open cup now surely?! Makes me cringe seeing toddlers drink from bottles/sippy cups, especially when they have milk in them. Lovely mouldy milk in the teats, delicious 🤮
Alfie still drinks from one to!

• Wow
Reactions: 10
Am I missing something..she’s purchased a fruit and veg choppehhh...err you don’t eat or buy fruit or veg!!! WTF 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I didn’t realise you had to chop sweet corn. It’s the only vegetable they eat isn’t it?

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I’m wondering if she only bought it so she could push her affiliate link. Probably won’t ever see it again after today!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
The girl who wouldn’t know a vegetable if it slapped her in the face has bought a vegetable chopper? Anyone know what planet she came from so we can send her back? I’ve had enough

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Do we think she knows that you don’t just chuck seeds in the ground and wait for them to grow? It takes a lot of work and care. I wonder if she’ll realise it’s far far too late in the year to be sowing tomatoes and strawberries from seed or if we’ll be treated to some ridiculous gardening how to video now

• Haha
Notice she’s only shown us the comments about his personality etc, nothing academic. I don’t believe any teacher would write on a report “this child is a bleeping nuisance, does my head in on a daily basis”
I was just about to say this, I used to be a teacher and this bit is basically where you just write a nice little bit about them, obviously nothing to do with their attainment. Also that one is made up almost entirely of stock phrases from a report writing software we used to have so just shows how little the teacher knows him as apart from the bit about role play it's basically all generic phrases. I wouldn't particularly be bragging about that if I were her and certainly wouldn't be posting it for thousands of people. Those children have no privacy at all, it's disgusting.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Why has she blocked out the type in the bottom right hand corner of the report? The kids have absolutely no privacy, filmed when they’re eating, filmed when they’re sleeping etc so why bother to block out part of the report I wonder?

Reactions: 12
"these are for the dog bed we're making for the dogs"

Thanks for the clarification Begs 👍 wouldn't have known otherwise.

• Haha
Why has she blocked out the type in the bottom right hand corner of the report? The kids have absolutely no privacy, filmed when they’re eating, filmed when they’re sleeping etc so why bother to block out part of the report I wonder?
I'm guessing that's the teacher's name/signature

Reactions: 3
I actually pity those people that hero worship her and love her content.

I mean, 90% of them are insta mum hun wannabes and are there for the share, but there are some that genuinely think this is parenting inspiration and that's a bit sad.

• Sad
She’s shared that report card to shut us up so we can’t say he’s behind or that she’s a bad mum, but ffs can nothing be sacred for them?

Also that press and chop thing is a pile of pants. I watch a guy on YouTube, Mike J, who reviewed this product (always reviews the ‘as seen on tv’ stuff) and it’s awful! Always getting stuck! 😂
Thing is that card mentioned NOTHING about his academia. Tell tales signs he’s behind, they focussed on his personality. She’s too thick herself to realise. Beggy probably had the same kind of reports through her schools years and all she left with was 4 e’s and an std.

• Haha
Reactions: 39
Thing is that card mentioned NOTHING about his academia. Tell tales signs he’s behind, they focussed on his personality. She’s too thick herself to realise. Beggy probably had the same kind of reports through her schools years and all she left with was 4 e’s and an std.
4 e's and an std 😂😂😂😂😂 howling

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.