Rebecca Lamb #40 When Tattle says Jump, Rebecca says how high

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Back trying to flog Readly again along with all the other money grabbing influencers on the same day. These stupid ad campaigns are so annoying.

Reactions: 15
Her ads are so unnatural, especially the readly ones considering it’s clear she isn’t a big reader of any content. I cannot stand influencers that shoehorn their lives to fit round the adverts they have, rather than advertising products as part of their daily lives.
Marking something as an ad break is so disingenuous, especially when 50% of the rest of your content is affiliate links and swipe ups.

Reactions: 13
Why does she edit her pictures so her head looks like a pea? She shrinks it so much

• Haha
Reactions: 4
duck Rebecca!! duck every single “influencer” with a large platform who could be spreading awareness for George Floyd and other major issues happening right now. You really think that whilst people are getting murdered for the colour of their skin, and a global pandemic is happening that we want to see you talk about an online bleeping magazine app 🤯

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Am I just late to the party or has anybody else noticed how she turns her comments off over night like she is something important. What's she worried about?! People calling her out for all the tit she feeds her kids, the way she has those chicken living in something that is miles to small, photoshopping her photos, lying on her ads, the list goes on....
She can’t patrol negative comments while she’s sleeping. I wasn’t even aware she turned them off, what a bleeping fake

Reactions: 16
Why didn't they sand back and oil that work top when they did the kitchen?

Promoting factor 8 sun protection to 50,000+ people is so irresponsible.

• Wow
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.