Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Sorrybutno

VIP Member
Judge me all you want but I've hit a new level of boredom todah with isolation. Ive copied word for word of her describing a fuking colouring book.. you ready..
‘ the next thing i want to show you is this colouring book. So since lockdown started ive been foing a lot of colouring with the boys lots of the art hun with Alfie. Colouring in and stuff like that. So i thought im just going to buy my own colouring book to have some time to myself if im ever having like a quiet pamper evening and steves watching something he wants to watch or doing something he wants to do and i have nothing to do. So i thought im going to get this so i can do a bit of this if im having a pamper evening i can do some nice colouring. I find colouring relaxing Its nice to take some time and colour. It helps to take your mind of things its good for relaxing. I find colouring therapeutic ive been colouring so much with the boys so thought it be good to buy my own little colouring book for when i have some me time.

fucking hell mate. Talk about go round the houses

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 96

xxx123

Does anyone else reckon she lives in the countryside surrounded by lots of fields? That’s the impression I’m getting but could be wrong? 🤔

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 64

OhhBacon

VIP Member
Do you know what, she has 50k followers, she could simply say, “Alfie is in y1, I’m, not sure what work do with him, does anyone have anything they could send through.”

Onviously Katarina, Marina and Oliviana won’t be able to help from Greece, too busy looking at sunsets, but there will be people who can help. But again she is too proud to do that.

• Haha
Reactions: 56

ChubClubThug

VIP Member
Can't wait to sit on a plane again and breathe in everyone's germs and recycled air after a global pandemic 👍 you first love! 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 55

Chitterchat

VIP Member
I CANNOT. Did she say Woodeh won’t eat raisins but he eats them in the super chocolates sugar filled Munchy bar so ‘that’s pretty good’. You silly bint, that’s like saying I don’t eat strawberries but I eat the strawberry flavoured starburst. 😂

• Haha
  • Wow

Chitterchat

VIP Member
Thread suggestion: Half a sofa but she’s bought chickens, is Steve on the dole? The plot thickens.

• Haha
  • Heart

ChubClubThug

VIP Member
If I had a big house in the middle of nowhere with all the land around it, you bet your ass I'd be planning a home doo! I'd get the local pubs/market shops to supply and cater, set up a huge tent with a bar, toilets etc. I wouldn't be paying a hotel thousands for the use of their grounds. They had the perfect chance to embrace the rural life with the wedding. No neighbours to annoy with music or everyone laughing and being loud. You could even set up camps for guests to stay over and all breakfast together. She has no imagination whatsoever.

• Heart
Reactions: 52

Kattykat10

VIP Member
Her shopping vlog. Got chia seeds as I really really like them but they don’t really taste of anything. Makes perfect sense ffs 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 49

Birdie2

I’m prob going to go to hell but..... I can’t stand Alfie! 🙈Little woody is so cute, why is Alfie the golden boy

• Haha
Reactions: 49

Lola-pattie1

I think chickens are either a love or a hate animal. I wonder if she will get them vaccinated so they can have runny eggs or if she won’t bother and she will give herself the shits 🤣
Considering she was going to keep a wild rabbit as a pet, I doubt she even knows vaccination for chickens exists never mind doing it.

NEW THREAD TITLE Rebecca Lamb- Chicken Coop for me & unwashed beaver for Ste!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 47

LauraC35

Chatty Member
Pissed me off with her Boris TikTok....I don’t care who on here voted for who because our political choices are our own but did she vote in December and if not then no vote, no voice. She slammed the coronavirus as a load of crap, she doesn’t mention the NHS and she loves lockdown so fuck off Rebecca taking the piss out of Boris. Buying filters.....don’t make you look any prettier you sad cow. Stir fry looked as 🤢 as all your dinners so no wonder those nutritionally deprived kids didn’t eat much. You didn’t have a bath with your £6.99 Dead Sea collection.....so calming and gives amazing bubbles 🤦🏻‍♀️ it’s a body wash you thicko 🤷🏻‍♀️The face mask is good but sadly the results are 0/10 because your face still looks as rough as my dog’s bollocks. You’re now going to sit down with a packet of biscuits and 13 Reasons Why.....we ask ourselves this every day as to why we follow you but then you give us so many more reasons as to why we do 👏🏻 Last but not least Tesco sweets....you haven’t been out for 14 days since your last Aldi trip so who’s been to Tesco 🤔

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 47

Mum24

Chatty Member
Honestly I've had a shit day today, I've been shouting at my kids, my 6 month old has been screaming all day, my 2 year old isn't happy unless she's doing exactly what the bbig ones are.... I've been a shouty mum today, I've not had 5 mins to piss.. I've spent the afternoon crying and feeling like a failure, just opened Instagram to see her smug fucking face. I don't get a minute to have a wee without a child attached to me and she manages to twat about getting 'glammed up' and frying her hair.
Does she honestly think people enjoy seeing those fucking fields.. I actually think she's really insensitive, us normal folk cannot go for walks more than once a day and many will not even have a garden and she is shoving her fucking walks and fields in her followers faces 24/7.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 45

ldmgk124

Omg her new aldi haul ‘I got some chia seeds, I absolutely love them, they’re really really nice, they don’t really taste of anything’

Actual words from her mouth

• Haha
Reactions: 44