Rebecca Lamb #38 If you copy my workout you must be crazy, I’ll remain a size 10 because I’m so lazy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just watched the video ....... saying she is surprised that the shoes she has bought for the boys haven’t arrived yet, she doesn’t know why they haven’t arrived, she is annoyed they haven’t arrived ....... how feckin selfish and ignorant can you get!! Rebecca incase you haven’t noticed we are in the midst of a pandemic, for weeks businesses have been shut down, keyworkers are out there risking their lives ....... a crappy pair of sandals is not a priority you selfish, selfish woman!!!!!!!!!

Reactions: 32
CAN'T WAIT TO SHOW YOU MA OFFICE GUIZ. IT'S TOTALLY TRANSFORMED.

Painted it magnolia and banged a desk in it. Well not even a desk, a weird arse ladder shelf. Why does she get to act like everything she does is amazing.

She's also gone up 200 followers in past few days.
Them ADs been paying for your followers beggy Mitchell?

• Haha
Reactions: 14
The eBay video- she bought razor blades for her face because she had read about them
But hasn’t actually used them,!? This is just ridiculous. A lot of her ‘hauls’ she hasn’t actually got the items or just pretends they’re great. She also hasn’t fully put all the links on the bottom as she said- really really poor quality for someone supposed to be doing this for their job!
Also on her amazon video, she said a light mirror she bought was amazing but it arrived broke so had to superglue a part on?! And this was included as a great buy😂🤪

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Is her office not attached to their bedroom? How can that be a spare room? 🙄🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 10
She has no idea what that room is, so far it’s been an office, spare room, gym and dressing room ffs make your mind up you muppet.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Is her office not attached to their bedroom? How can that be a spare room? 🙄🙄
Would have been great as a nursery OR had their room as the boys room then her boss babe office as a playroom. But shes a selfish momo

• Haha
Reactions: 19
her YouTube video- these curls have lasted a week.
1) you work out everyday and sweat
2) you go for walks in the fields with the boys
WASH YOUR HAIR YOU woman

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Oh my god where to start with her latest offering-that EBay haul was the most painful thing Iv ever watched. I know it’s been mentioned constantly but she has no idea how to speak, how to string a sentence together. She repeats herself constantly!! Does everyone know she loves colouring, so she bought a colouring book so she can colour cos she loves to colour and if she’s having a pamper night or needs some me time she can just do some colouring cos...you guessed it, she loves to colour. Over and over she said the same thing, we get it!!!!
do you know she got some animal heads for the boys wall last year from eBay, they were such a great price cos they are so much more expensive if you get them at....pause...another shop! She doesn’t have a clue what to say 😂😂😂
Becca also got her new hair crimpers in a 28, may be mm, cm or inch she doesn’t know cos she isn’t good with numbers 🤷‍♀️😩
She has no idea how much things cost yet again, she just thinks it may be about this much she doesn’t know!
there’s so much more but I can’t even remember now she repeated herself so much. She loves colouring guys, so she’s bought a colouring book so she can colour, cos she loves colouring.

• Haha
Reactions: 30
“Resitant band”.....it’s spelt resistant and that’s not even what they are.....they’re RESISTANCE BANDS 🤦🏻‍♀️ If you’re going to affiliate these, which you did last week, please get it right! The kids temptation challenge....what was that all about? She looked a right meff in those bloody grey joggers and the orange hair band 🤷🏻‍♀️ Playing by the stream and Steve ruining a cute pink hoody simply by wearing it. Stop playing Petit Biscuit...Sunset Lover....it was tit last year and hasn’t got any more audio friendly this year 🙉 Don’t get me started on the gifted Curly Wurly.....oh and the pj’s and the flip flops 🤯 These companies are a disgrace sending freebies to such losers.....send them out to worthy recipients!! The slow cooker is actually getting the day off and no doubt her hob cooked chilli with sweetcorn tasted super delicious and will be on her highlights, her what I ate in a day vlog and included in super easy recipe video on YouTube 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Why ever does she feel the need to over explain everything. All she had to say was ‘ i find colouring therapeutic and a good way to wind down’ she spent 5 mins explaining it ffs.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
The eBay video- she bought razor blades for her face because she had read about them
But hasn’t actually used them,!? This is just ridiculous. A lot of her ‘hauls’ she hasn’t actually got the items or just pretends they’re great. She also hasn’t fully put all the links on the bottom as she said- really really poor quality for someone supposed to be doing this for their job!
Also on her amazon video, she said a light mirror she bought was amazing but it arrived broke so had to superglue a part on?! And this was included as a great buy😂🤪
for someone who’s worker her arse off for 5yrs on this. She is diabolical 🤦🏼‍♀️

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
Oh my god where to start with her latest offering-that EBay haul was the most painful thing Iv ever watched. I know it’s been mentioned constantly but she has no idea how to speak, how to string a sentence together. She repeats herself constantly!! Does everyone know she loves colouring, so she bought a colouring book so she can colour cos she loves to colour and if she’s having a pamper night or needs some me time she can just do some colouring cos...you guessed it, she loves to colour. Over and over she said the same thing, we get it!!!!
do you know she got some animal heads for the boys wall last year from eBay, they were such a great price cos they are so much more expensive if you get them at....pause...another shop! She doesn’t have a clue what to say 😂😂😂
Becca also got her new hair crimpers in a 28, may be mm, cm or inch she doesn’t know cos she isn’t good with numbers 🤷‍♀️😩
She has no idea how much things cost yet again, she just thinks it may be about this much she doesn’t know!
there’s so much more but I can’t even remember now she repeated herself so much. She loves colouring guys, so she’s bought a colouring book so she can colour, cos she loves colouring.
She had the bloody box for the curlers in front of her and still couldn’t work it out 🤣 honestly I don’t know how she gets through life being so dense

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Judge me all you want but I've hit a new level of boredom todah with isolation. Ive copied word for word of her describing a fuking colouring book.. you ready..
‘ the next thing i want to show you is this colouring book. So since lockdown started ive been foing a lot of colouring with the boys lots of the art hun with Alfie. Colouring in and stuff like that. So i thought im just going to buy my own colouring book to have some time to myself if im ever having like a quiet pamper evening and steves watching something he wants to watch or doing something he wants to do and i have nothing to do. So i thought im going to get this so i can do a bit of this if im having a pamper evening i can do some nice colouring. I find colouring relaxing Its nice to take some time and colour. It helps to take your mind of things its good for relaxing. I find colouring therapeutic ive been colouring so much with the boys so thought it be good to buy my own little colouring book for when i have some me time.

bleeping hell mate. Talk about go round the houses

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 96
God why does she buy so much crap? She could put that money towards a new sofa. An actual full sofa 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 19
So Woody needed new sandals and wellies because his feet are growing. That’s fair enough, well done for FINALLY buying the poor lad something. However Alfie’s feet don’t grow so fast anymore. Okay so why did Alfie need new wellies and sandals then?? Oh that’s right because golden boy can’t be left out can he??

I highly doubt Woody chose those wellies either, I think golden boy has chosen them and Rebecca is just saying they both chose the same because it’s always what Alfie wants, Alfie gets.

God that kid really pisses me off.

Reactions: 24
seriously what trollup is her office tour going to be. How can it be more than a 2 minute videos.... Erm heres my super cute desk and chair, heres my clothes rail, heres my mirror which makes meh look super skinny and heres where i work out. done..... haha!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.