Rebecca Lamb #38 If you copy my workout you must be crazy, I’ll remain a size 10 because I’m so lazy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She sees school as free child care rather than a place to be educated. She truly is pathetic, always the bare minimum for the boys, even her favourite, poor Woody gets even less from her
Poor woody, he looks such a gentle little soul!
I want to send him loads of toys and books that are age appropriate and just for him!

• Heart
Reactions: 13
I don’t want to be one of those people who give it “well if I had kids I’d do this and this” but genuinely I believe I’d make sure my child had a proper bed to sleep in, healthy nutritious food in their tummy and I’d give it my best shot at home schooling even if I struggle, I’d ask for help. Aren’t these just the basics? Please someone correct me if I’m wrong
You're totally correct and Beggy isn't doing particularly well at providing the basics. Diet is poor, they sleep on mattresses on the floor, those were gifted, most thing the boys have are gifted. The education is free and she can't even bother with that because it doesn't directly benefit her. Such a self centred cow

Poor woody, he looks such a gentle little soul!
I want to send him loads of toys and books that are age appropriate and just for him!
I genuinely think Woody would thrive in nursery and that's why she won't send him. He's a bright boy but she won't want him to out shine or do better in school than her golden child. She doesn't really treat them as individuals, so she won't encourage or bring out their strengths. Woody's always an after thought and for some reason she appears to want to keep Alfie as a baby.

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 14
Her shopping vlog. Got chia seeds as I really really like them but they don’t really taste of anything. Makes perfect sense ffs 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 49
Omg her new aldi haul ‘I got some chia seeds, I absolutely love them, they’re really really nice, they don’t really taste of anything’

Actual words from her mouth

• Haha
Reactions: 44
I don’t understand why she cooks the same old tit week in week out ffs!!!!!
Quote “I love chia seeds they’re so nice but they don’t taste of anything” ok Hun 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 17
You could hear the boredom and sigh in her voice when she was talking about the work she had planned for him for the day. She cannot be arsed let's face it.
Fully agree, the excitement she has over trying a new eye shadow tecnique that she must put loads of practice into, the energy she puts into learning lipsyncs and dance routines for tik tok, showing how much she's super happy because she reading up loads on how to keep chickens it's all big smiles and excited stories then cut to explaining how she's learning her son and the tone changes to its so hard, don't no what to do, sun's out so we'll leave it basically it all translates to this homeschooling is dull, she hated the academic side of school herself so why bore Alfie learnings a chore, all she wants is free time to pose in the sunshine and sit on the laptop trawling through it herself to find her next hustle .

Reactions: 12
State of her she looks so grubby and greasy 🤢🤢🤢so on Sunday she’s gonna do a chicken dinner with whatever veg she’s got left....... That will be half a carrot then ?? What fcking veg love. Also how has she bought 4tiny smoothies between 2 growing boys but makes fat arse one every morning 🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️

• Wow
Reactions: 24
she said she is overspending by spending £80 for a fortnights worth of food shopping is bizarre. Me my partner 2 cats and a dog our big food shop is about £70-£80 a week and we top up on stuff too throughout the week, and that’s on a budget!!

Reactions: 16
I actually cannot cope. Where the f*ck is all the veg and fruit for the children??? All I can see is sugar and convenience food. So so so lazy, I’m actually embarrassed for her and anybody else that finds ideas for the crap she buys.
500g of carrots
6 apples
3 peppers
Small punnet of blueberries
Punnet of strawberries
Between 4 of them for 2 weeks???? She’s got to be having a laugh surely??
Also, when she said the carrots need to do her for the meatballs, chilli, the roast and the sausage and mash.. 6 carrots in the pack so on average 1 1/2 carrot per meal?? Which then she says the meatballs and chilli will do us two nights.. they probably aren’t even eating a 1/4 of a carrot per meal. 🤦🏻‍♀️
She can sit and twit around with her hair and make up every single day but can’t cook healthy and nutritious meals for her kids.. give me strength 🙃🙃 she’s setting her kids up for serious health problems in the future by just ploughing them with sugar!
Today’s shopping has really pissed me off. Sorry for the rant xo

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 27
Haven’t watched the video yet but her shopping never last two weeks. What’s different this week?

Reactions: 6
The support we are getting from my sons school is incredible. Each Sunday his teacher uploads what would have been her lesson plan for the week edited to include simpler suggestions we can do at home onto Microsoft teams. We have class seesaw where she sets a numeracy and literacy task each week. She also sets challenges on sumdog. We’ve all been given log ins and passwords so the children have access to everything they have in school. My son is in reception class. We spend no more than about an hour each day by his little table doing all the written stuff. Half hour with us both cuddled up doing challenges on sumdog. The rest of the day is playing. But even then he’s learning, we play uno and memory matching games. Not every day but probably 3/4 times a week. The rest of the time is spent playing with his beloved avengers and dinosaurs. I work in a school across two classes assisting children and what’s important at the moment with their learning is they don’t forget the basics so all our tasks revolve around going over what they already know but with a different theme. It’s not difficult not even for Rebecca but sadly it’s very evident she simply cannot be bothered, sadly she won’t be the only one and come September by the time it’s looking likely we will all be back in school there will be so many children who will have forgotten even the basics because their parents couldn’t be bothered and it makes me so sad. They are our children and want the best for them and it’s our responsibility to ensure they achieve their absolute best. Alfie and woody don’t stand a chance with parents like they’ve got.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
she said she is overspending by spending £80 for a fortnights worth of food shopping is bizarre. Me my partner 2 cats and a dog our big food shop is about £70-£80 a week and we top up on stuff too throughout the week, and that’s on a budget!!
I came here to say this! Me and my partner spend around £60 per week and that shop is packed full of fruit, veg and meat to make lots of different meals. For an extra £20 she seems to have duck all apart from sugar

Reactions: 7
It’s disgusting how little fruit and veg those boys eat. My 2 year old is fussy with veg but I offer it daily anyway, sometimes cooked and sometimes raw. I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again, if your children enjoy the taste of a smoothie then I can almost guarantee they’d enjoy more than just strawberries. I also don’t understand how the boys dislike raisins but will eat them covered in yoghurt?

Reactions: 19
12 yogurts? 5 fruit winders? That would cover maybe a day and a half in our house 🤣 a punnet of strawberries only lasts a day here too, hows that gonna last 2 weeks? They’ll be mouldy in a few days and I bet they don’t all get eaten! Totally unrelated to the food shop cos I only got as far as the chia seeds and turned it off, her voice irritates the tit out of me. Why does she look so sweaty?

• Haha
Reactions: 17
She says she hasn’t been shopping for 2 weeks yet her last Aldi shop was last week according to my YouTube 🙄 They’re buying more than usual because Alfie would normally be at school....how much does that kid eat 😂 I had to fast forward because her level of stupid is 🤯 I also couldn’t be bothered as to what they’re having for dinner for the next 14 (a week) days. If they haven’t been shopping for 14 days (a week) then where did the Tesco products magically appear from last week and where’s the 14 days (a week) supply of Echo Falls plonk 🤔🤓😂

• Haha
Reactions: 19
The sniffing at the end when she was telling us 14 meal ideas knocked me sick, why is she such a sweaty mess?
gunneh make gnoccheh wit bacun bits int fridge they’ve been there ahhhhges 🤢 nice

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 12
I can’t cope with the fake nicey nice tone of her voice when she’s talking about editting her food shop video - she sounds like a child! Watched two stories in succession and wanted to throw my phone at the wall (Haha I am due on so may be being a hormonal mess but god she pisses me off more and more these days)

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I can’t cope with the fake nicey nice tone of her voice when she’s talking about editting her food shop video - she sounds like a child! Watched two stories in succession and wanted to throw my phone at the wall (Haha I am due on so may be being a hormonal mess but god she pisses me off more and more these days)
They both do that when they’re talking to the kids on camera but I bet they don’t do it when they’re not not filming!

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.