Rebecca Lamb #38 If you copy my workout you must be crazy, I’ll remain a size 10 because I’m so lazy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Of course she goes straight to woody. So obvious Alfie gets away with anything in that house. 😕

Reactions: 15
I know I've mentioned slimming world on this thread already 😳 (sorry) but I honestly love it! I think it's a great way to help a steady weight loss. My partner doesn't follow slimming world, but it's still adaptable for him too! We just make different choices with snacks etc! She could easily follow it but adapt it for Steve and the boys! It's not difficult to do
Beggy wouldn’t have the brains to count syns

• Haha
Reactions: 12
His mums constant filming and performing for a camera herself is rubbing off onto him, she’s ruining him
I agree, it makes me cringe when he says "Hi, welcome back to Alfie's channel". They are going to grow up thinking all they need to do in life is have a youtube channel and sell yourself out on IG.

Last edited:
Reactions: 16
I agree, it makes my cringe when he say "Hi, welcome back to Alfie's channel". They are going to grow up thinking all they need to do in life is have a youtube channel and sell yourself out on IG.
Same here, i know he’s only a child but like you say he just makes me cringe so badly.

Reactions: 15
All the bloody AFF links ... Early thread suggestion...
Rebecca lamb: AFF for this AFF for that ripping my sheep off cos I'm a prat!!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
If Alfie hadn’t of eaten it, woody probably wouldn’t! Woody hesitated so much, but as soon as Alfie ate, you can tell that woody thought it must be fine 🤷🏼‍♀️
but of course woody was the naughty one 🤦🏼‍♀️

• Sad
Reactions: 31
Wonder if beggy knows that when doing those shoulder presses she should only bring her elbows down to a right angle to keep the muscles under tension.

She will do after she's read here! Her workouts make me cringe they will do duck all for her body. Those pressups are the most pointless thing I've ever seen.
Maybe try some planks begs
Won't make any odds her reading here. She will have no idea what a right angle is.

I am not even watching these awful routines. Can't bring myself to use the word "workout" 😂. I do get joy in watching her shovelling the cake in her gob after though, as the pounds will keep on Pilling on as what she has done is useless.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Oh my goodness! Ive not followed this thread since the virus started really but shes gained so much weight im actually shocked, i know a lot of people are probably eating and drinking more since lockdown but she lives isolated anyway with alfie off i would have thought she'd be out more and in better shape for it

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I’m prob going to go to hell but..... I can’t stand Alfie! 🙈Little woody is so cute, why is Alfie the golden boy

• Haha
Reactions: 49
That resistant band workout is so loose and floppy won’t be doing anything...but suppose she does have ‘back gains’ 🙈🙈🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 12
👏 Credit where its due. She and I quote "has found a new exercise" 👏 all this time us PTs have wasted our time and money and in a matter of days, beggy has created a whole new exercise. And she really has, because my 10 years worth of experience, I have absolutely no bleeping idea what the hell she is doing 👏

I mean, as she has now taken over the baking world, it's only time she moved in to something else to dominate 🤦‍♀️🤷‍♀️😂

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Is it just me or has she been getting bigger since these little prance about work outs have begun?
Looks like it. Normally people lose weight when exercising 🙊 but looking at her diet you can see why she’s not

If Alfie hadn’t of eaten it, woody probably wouldn’t! Woody hesitated so much, but as soon as Alfie ate, you can tell that woody thought it must be fine 🤷🏼‍♀️
but of course woody was the naughty one 🤦🏼‍♀️
Poor Woody given all the blame. Glad he sticks up for himself. Alfie’s a spoilt brat!

Last edited:
Reactions: 19
Sorry but I am alwyas sceptical when new members pop up with such claims. Which video was this in?
I just think that often it’s someone trying to prove that tattle is full of rubbish accusation, possibly someone from Beggas team!
Just because I don’t post often doesn’t mean anything. I do check in every now and again but don’t always have the chance to Keep up.
He said it on his story yesterday and it just riled me, perhaps he wasn’t being serious but it wouldn’t surprise me. I struggle to believe how Rebeccas wage alone keeps them afloat and like others have mentioned how they pay off the house, cars with one income. Wouldn’t he just provide for his family and find a job he’s been out of his last one for ages, then he was going to start up an online range which I haven’t seen take off so I’m just confused by it all!

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.