Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Coops2020

I thought it can be,, because he isnt like any other 2,5yr old. I know they all hit mileatobes differently but he is just a bit different, but it might be because noone paying him any attention all day. If you watch one of her daily vlogs you'll see. He cant even hold a bottle of drink by himself or feed himself, hes nearly 3. Plus many days he goes to to bed at 5-6 AM. Being up all night. And they never ever open any windows in their flat nor they go out 😮
[/QUOTE

who’s is this account?it sounds an awful situation

• Wow
Reactions: 1

Ellabella69

I thought it can be,, because he isnt like any other 2,5yr old. I know they all hit mileatobes differently but he is just a bit different, but it might be because noone paying him any attention all day. If you watch one of her daily vlogs you'll see. He cant even hold a bottle of drink by himself or feed himself, hes nearly 3. Plus many days he goes to to bed at 5-6 AM. Being up all night. And they never ever open any windows in their flat nor they go out 😮

my sons the same age, and back when they were 11 months old I thought Woody was much more advanced but that’s definitely not the case now! he doesn’t seem to speak? Maybe he’s just camera shy but I noticed that about a year ago!
the lack of fruit & veg is crazy though! My weekly shop fills my fruit bowl and a fridge drawer up with fruit/veg/salad (I get frozen veg too) and I must be supehhh savvy as I always spend less than £55 for me, my partner and 2.5 year old, including the small top up Shop for milk/bread/fruit/eggs. The fruit doesn’t last the week because young kids love it!

Cooper123

VIP Member
I don’t think it’s that the clapping is a big deal as like I said I don’t remember to clap each week and I actually think sometimes it’s taken a bit far and it’s almost like a competition- it’s more the fact that she hasn’t addressed any appreciation at all has she? Whether it’s colouring in rainbows, sponsor a hand cream or clapping. She has mentioned once a couple of her family members are key workers but other than that nothing- she just wants to go on a tacky Brit abroad holiday and have everyone smile in Aldi x

Mm this has crossed my mind tbh. I don’t want to lose money as things are tight enough so I’m holding out on Spain not letting us in 🙈having said that the money isn’t everything and if it’s still due to go ahead and I don’t feel comfortable then I will cancel money lost or not x
We were able to change the dates until next summer, means we don’t lose anything. I would have loved to go this year but my eldest is type 1 diabetic, so for us it just wasn’t even an option. It’s worth checking to see if a date change is available x