Rebecca Lamb #38 If you copy my workout you must be crazy, I’ll remain a size 10 because I’m so lazy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why don't they just build their own chicken coop? I thought Steaver was handy like that.

Reactions: 14
I mean she only baths the kids every other day and now we find out she washes her hair every 7 days bloody hell I cant Imagine what her nether regions smell like after her and beaver have been at it every night. I wonder if she only bathes every 7 days ...... just thinking about that makes me what to chuck up my tea 🤦‍♀️😩 why the hell am I thinking about that 😂😂

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
They got the smallest shitest chicken coop! Anything so they don’t have to spend much money!
Looks more like a rabbit hutch. So sad because those chickens won’t be ‘free range’ like she says. Not with 2 dogs, one being a puppy still. Breaks my heart seeing animals going to homes like Rebecca’s 🙁

• Sad
Reactions: 21
Thread suggestion: Half a sofa but she’s bought chickens, is Steve on the dole? The plot thickens.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 55
I mean she only baths the kids every other day and now we find out she washes her hair every 7 days bloody hell I cant Imagine what her nether regions smell like after her and beaver have been at it every night. I wonder if she only bathes every 7 days ...... just thinking about that makes me what to chuck up my tea 🤦‍♀️😩 why the hell am I thinking about that 😂😂
I don’t believe they have sex every night! Maybe they used to but not anymore. Imagine how bleeping boring that would be 😂
I love a good bit of rumpey pumpey action but not every bloody night 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 33
There's no way they'll be truly free range. The dogs will get them and they'll destroy that garden. Chickens eat e v e r y t h i n g.

They need to get a proper hen house (not that vanity hutch) and build their own massive run. They could be free range, but secure and safe.

Reactions: 13
Looks more like a rabbit hutch. So sad because those chickens won’t be ‘free range’ like she says. Not with 2 dogs, one being a puppy still. Breaks my heart seeing animals going to homes like Rebecca’s 🙁
I can promise you now if she shoves more then she’s allowed in that thing I’ll be ringing the bleeping rspca! it’s cruel!

• Heart
Reactions: 20
How many chickens are they planning on getting because that chicken coop looks like it could only fit 1 or 2 chickens at a push? It’s tiny!!!! And an absolute rip off - £200 for that?! I’m afraid to say those chickens won’t last a week, a fox or weasel will have them in a heartbeat, or one or the Hobson’s dogs.

• Sad
Reactions: 17
She only wants the bloody chickens so she can whack on her welly’s and stand posing in her field with one under her arm. All for show. She hasn’t got a clue about chickens, she doesn’t even have a clue about kids! She’s just a dick, there really is no other way to explain her

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
I think chickens are either a love or a hate animal. I wonder if she will get them vaccinated so they can have runny eggs or if she won’t bother and she will give herself the shits 🤣
Considering she was going to keep a wild rabbit as a pet, I doubt she even knows vaccination for chickens exists never mind doing it.

NEW THREAD TITLE Rebecca Lamb- Chicken Coop for me & unwashed beaver for Ste!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 47
It’s like they arent her children. It’s like she’s an estranged auntie that hasn’t got a clue what the kids are into so just buys them any old random stuff so she can say she got them something.
yeah that’s spot on that’s exactly what she’s like 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 6
What the actual hell is that buttons tick tok about ffs. She can't dance to start with, Saggy tits flying everywhere and lastly have some respect for your kids even if she doesn't have it for herself fine, respect your kids. That tit is so embarrassing, alfie and woody are going to be horrified when they are older and find these. Its not sexy rebecca, you don't look 'hot' or 'seductive'. All for a few dirty pervs wanking over her 🤮.
She should leave channel mum, rebrand as a 'model' and get herself on only fans or put herself in t'dales local newspaper for the old men to call for a bit of naughty time. She would make more money that way than the shocking content she puts out.
I’d put money on her already having an only fans account 🤣

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 10
How many chickens are they planning on getting because that chicken coop looks like it could only fit 1 or 2 chickens at a push? It’s tiny!!!! And an absolute rip off - £200 for that?! I’m afraid to say those chickens won’t last a week, a fox or weasel will have them in a heartbeat, or one or the Hobson’s dogs.
I thought the same. I have a similar hutch for my Guinea Pigs from the same company (just without the housing box on the left) and I can confirm it's small. Im planning on making a run as the bottom bit is just enough room for my pigs to move around in. I couldn't imagine chickens in that all day????!!!! It's also a pain in the arse to clean 😤😤 so she needs a good hour spare away from TikTok to clean it properly 🙃

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Those poor kids always look an absolute clip! Clothes too small or too big. You can get so many nice things now for boys but she’s clearly too busy buying crap for herself. Selfish witch!

Reactions: 12
No Rebecca, Alfie is NOT a good big brother. He’s a bit like you with Woody, no patience with him, doesn’t share with him. Great role model hun 🙄

Reactions: 19
Those poor kids always look an absolute clip! Clothes too small or too big. You can get so many nice things now for boys but she’s clearly too busy buying crap for herself. Selfish witch!
The boys look like they’re wearing the same sized tops. I feel so sorry for kids who’s parents can’t afford new clothes that fit, but she doesn’t have an excuse.

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.