Rebecca Lamb #38 If you copy my workout you must be crazy, I’ll remain a size 10 because I’m so lazy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t really know whether to say the wedding was actually booked or not but it sure as tit was never going to go ahead. She was hoping for a baby to be able to postpone it, that hasn’t happened but along came coronavirus instead. Who in their right mind hasn’t planned their wedding three months before? Can someone ring the venue pretending to be rebecca and find out if it was actually booked 🤣🤣 a few other things, didn’t they only look at one venue? We were supposed to be eloping in New York last month but prior to deciding that we looked at a tit ton of venues for an idea of what was available. Also when was it booked? Again, I was looking at venues spring last year and the majority of dates for this summer were booked? Apparently her venue is gorgeous and very popular in her neck of the woods so how was she able to find an available date.. assuming it was a Friday or Saturday as well? On top of that, she went dress shopping once, apparently found the perfect dress then decided a few months later she didn’t like it? How does that work? Wouldn’t she have lost money there? If you’re not sure why not go shopping more than once? She would’ve even got another vlog out of it too! Then no mention of any other plans? Sorry but no. This wedding was never happening!
the wedding is on a Sunday 🤷🏼‍♀️ Got to agree it all
Seems so weird!

Reactions: 5
Yeah exactly. I had my first child at 18 so wasn’t far behind Rebecca and at that age, all my close school friends had gone off to uni and they all made new friendship groups. It was incredibly lonely, it was just me, my son and my boyfriend but he was working. We had our second child when we were 21 and by then I was working full time and made friends that way, I did my degree & masters later on but now we’re in our early 30s, my old school friends are having their babies and getting married. I see a lot of photos of them altogether with their babies all around the same age on Facebook & it still makes me feel quite sad.
I totally relate, I was also a young parent. Whilst I do have lot of friends from university and work, I have lost my school friends. They are all still close and currently, as you say, planning weddings together, having babies etc. I'm not yet married, we have been together over 10 years and have three children but always had other things to fund. I do worry that I won't have any friends attend and people would find it odd. I only have one best friend too. It's not a nice feeling so I do empathise with Rebecca in that sense.

Reactions: 7
As Rebecca won’t share it,
If anyone wants 30% off any Desenio prints, use LJC discount code UKAMBASSADOR 😉

What happened to boss babes supporting each other? Lucy shared her Readly code...

• Haha
Reactions: 21
To add - my colleague was supposed to be getting married in September and has decided to postpone and move it to next year. She has struggled to get certain things rebooked despite her new date being 13 months away. It's bizarre that Rebecca has done very little planning. She either has absolutely no idea and was expecting to just rock up to a cake shop one week before, or she was already planning to postpone.

Reactions: 10
I think they’ve been going to the shops in between anyway
As Rebecca won’t share it,
If anyone wants 30% off any Desenio prints, use LJC discount code UKAMBASSADOR 😉

What happened to boss babes supporting each other? Lucy shared her Readly code...
and I bet beggy used that code while buying her prints 🙄
I’m with whoever said they were expecting a lot of their wedding to be gifted.those 2 scroungers hinted for months about needing new beds for their kids, there’s no way theyd think they should have to foot the bill for their wedding.

Reactions: 13
the wedding is on a Sunday 🤷🏼‍♀️ Got to agree it all
Seems so weird!
It’s miles cheaper to get married on a Sunday that’s why she will be getting married then. Between expecting everything gifted and choosing an off peak day to marry that’s prob the only reason beaver agrees to let her march him down the aisle.

If I had a big house in the middle of nowhere with all the land around it, you bet your ass I'd be planning a home doo! I'd get the local pubs/market shops to supply and cater, set up a huge tent with a bar, toilets etc. I wouldn't be paying a hotel thousands for the use of their grounds. They had the perfect chance to embrace the rural life with the wedding. No neighbours to annoy with music or everyone laughing and being loud. You could even set up camps for guests to stay over and all breakfast together. She has no imagination whatsoever.

• Heart
Reactions: 52
Is it not the Sunday before the Bank holiday? If so those dates are just as expensive as a normal Saturday.

Reactions: 4
I didn't have any bridesmaids... I've not got many friends again like Rebecca I had my kids young and friends drift apart etc. I didn't feel sad about it tho.. I was getting married and that was important. I had a hen do at a spa with my family and my closest friends and loved it.
Only reason she'd be bothered about not having bridesmaids is cos she's desperate for a holiday with the girls and the photos with a stupid amount of bridesmaids in...

If I had a big house in the middle of nowhere with all the land around it, you bet your ass I'd be planning a home doo! I'd get the local pubs/market shops to supply and cater, set up a huge tent with a bar, toilets etc. I wouldn't be paying a hotel thousands for the use of their grounds. They had the perfect chance to embrace the rural life with the wedding. No neighbours to annoy with music or everyone laughing and being loud. You could even set up camps for guests to stay over and all breakfast together. She has no imagination whatsoever.
Some friends of mine did this a few years ago, it looked stunning. They hired a really good live band for entertainment, had a stage with canopy built in the garden and a beautiful marquee, fairy lights and flowers everywhere which they did themselves by going to the wholesale market at the crack of dawn, top notch caterers in who did everything food wise, had permission from farm next door to use their field for parking, it was brilliant. Everything was elegant and classy - obviously wouldn’t suit Beggy at all

• Heart
Reactions: 15
The actual dream!! 😍
I got married outside and it was the best thing ever. Would of been devastating if it rained!!

• Heart
Some friends of mine did this a few years ago, it looked stunning. They hired a really good live band for entertainment, had a stage with canopy built in the garden and a beautiful marquee, fairy lights and flowers everywhere which they did themselves by going to the wholesale market at the crack of dawn, top notch caterers in who did everything food wise, had permission from farm next door to use their field for parking, it was brilliant. Everything was elegant and classy - obviously wouldn’t suit Beggy at all
That sounds absolutely dreamy 😍

Reactions: 6
This would be lovely but none of it is their land apart from the fairly small garden. I suppose they could ask the farmer to rent it for the day rather than pay they hotel but it would involve a lot of work which lazy begs won't do!

Reactions: 4
I'm late to the DITL but is she painting a radiator with silk emulsion? Also, no dust sheet down over the new carpets.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
This would be lovely but none of it is their land apart from the fairly small garden. I suppose they could ask the farmer to rent it for the day rather than pay they hotel but it would involve a lot of work which lazy begs won't do!
I bet Steaver could get a good deal and some help if he's chummy with the farmers, filling in their holes or whatever else he pretends to do 😆 He drinks in the local pub too so he's bound to know people. But as you say, way too advanced for Beckeh to comprehend or attempt.

• Haha
All her content is a cheap copy of other Instagrammers so she will be stuck for wedding ideas
It’s not their land, they just have a walled garden around the house.

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
I totally relate, I was also a young parent. Whilst I do have lot of friends from university and work, I have lost my school friends. They are all still close and currently, as you say, planning weddings together, having babies etc. I'm not yet married, we have been together over 10 years and have three children but always had other things to fund. I do worry that I won't have any friends attend and people would find it odd. I only have one best friend too. It's not a nice feeling so I do empathise with Rebecca in that sense.
Exactly. I’m not married either but also have 3 children, like you we’ve always had other things to fund. I don’t have a close circle of friends. I do still speak with two of my best friends from school but we rarely see each other, it’s probably been a few years even though we’re local to each other. It’s quite sad but we’ve all just gone our separate ways & grown apart. Rebecca is out in the middle of nowhere so it’s not even like she can chat to the neighbours. I think it’s a big part of the reason why Woody isn’t in pre-school because then she’d be completely alone, & probably why she’s desperate for another child. As much as I dislike her, I know what it’s like being a young parent & totally isolated x

All her content is a cheap copy of other Instagrammers so she will be stuck for wedding ideas

It’s not their land, they just have a walled garden around the house.
Yeah I know it's not all their land (though someone needs to remind Beckeh of this 😆) They could easily have a chat with the farmers or whoever owns it to work something out. People do it all the time. As long as they cleaned up well after their party I doubt anyone would mind

Reactions: 2
Is it not the Sunday before the Bank holiday? If so those dates are just as expensive as a normal Saturday.
couldn’t tell you I hadn’t been paying much attention to the date she got married I got the impression it would never happen 😂

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.