Rebecca Lamb #38 If you copy my workout you must be crazy, I’ll remain a size 10 because I’m so lazy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That body wash linked at £6.99 is around £2 in Home Bargains
I laughed at that. Home bargains has been selling it for ages. Interesting that she uses body wash as bubble bath, so does she actually wash her body or does she consider using it this way and just laying in it as washing. Her personal hygiene is pretty gross, so wouldn’t be shocked if she jumped in that bath water after both dogs had been in

So Alfie’s super spelling was clearly bull tit, none of the words were linked to each other and how does a 6 year old now how to spell door or lamb without making any mistakes? What happened is beggy plucked some random words out of her head and told him how to spell them.
I did wonder if she had faked his hand writing and done it herself nothing she does is genuine

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Why is she holding her resitant band (😂😂😂) like that? Why not just put the band bit around her feet and hold the handles like a normal person, everything she does is so weird
Cause she's beggy, she obviously knows better being the fitness fanatic that she is 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Before lockdown I used to go to CrossFit classes 2-3 times a week if I could fit the times around work. My trainer filmed me a few times for my own benefit so I could work on my technique. I got confident enough to deadlift 70kg which was a huge deal for me, and I pulled those kinda faces. Not when I was on 10kg dumbbells warming up😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
She’s doing these faces to appeal to the pervs. She probably thinks she looks sexy doing them. I see you beggy I know what you’re at 👀

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I know I've mentioned slimming world on this thread already 😳 (sorry) but I honestly love it! I think it's a great way to help a steady weight loss. My partner doesn't follow slimming world, but it's still adaptable for him too! We just make different choices with snacks etc! She could easily follow it but adapt it for Steve and the boys! It's not difficult to do

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Sorry but I just get Momo vibes when I look at her, I think it’s the hair 🤔🧐

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I know I've mentioned slimming world on this thread already 😳 (sorry) but I honestly love it! I think it's a great way to help a steady weight loss. My partner doesn't follow slimming world, but it's still adaptable for him too! We just make different choices with snacks etc! She could easily follow it but adapt it for Steve and the boys! It's not difficult to do
That would require her to eat a vegetable though, too much hard work for Beggy

• Haha
Reactions: 11
She looks better with her hair up.

I also see that she's done the temptation challenge before the boys have had their lunch 🥴

I want to do it with my two today but it'll be later on when they've had their dinner and at a time when they would normally be allowed a treat. Not just give them sugar for the gram

Reactions: 5
That IGTV of the boys, not surprised that Alfie is the one to eat the treat first. Everything about him screams I’m spoilt and I can do whatever i want! Woody shouting at him “you did Alfie” made my bleeping day 😂😂😂 I love little woody he’s absolutely amazing! I hope he grows up and tells the rest of them what’s what 😂

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 36
That IGTV of the boys, not surprised that Alfie is the one to eat the treat first. Everything about him screams I’m spoilt and I can do whatever i want! Woody shouting at him “you did Alfie” made my bleeping day 😂😂😂 I love little woody he’s absolutely amazing! I hope he grows up and tells the rest of them what’s what 😂
He also eyeballs the camera from the moment the filming starts

Reactions: 21
Steve really is an odd one, 'wheels Wednesday' asking people to post pictures of car wheels. I really don't know which one of them is the dullest, she's definitely the thickest

Reactions: 17
He knew she was filming as he kept smiling at the camera and he still did it

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.