Rebecca Lamb #38 If you copy my workout you must be crazy, I’ll remain a size 10 because I’m so lazy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Okay I’m currently watching the video and states that she hadn’t washed her hair for 7 days, if it was filmed 1-2 days ago were now on day 8-9 of that filthy hair🤢 grot bag

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
He has saved it to his grid I have just had a look, just after he says he completed his first 100, he says his arms are hurting, must be as he's on the dole 🤷‍♀️ Sounded in jest tbh
he said because hes old not on the dole lol

• Haha
Reactions: 14
WOW didn’t know if her hair frazzlers were 28 inch, cm or mm so told us they were “28 wuns I’m not good with numbers”😂😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
That's got to be a thread title - Steve is on the dole while Beckeh flashes her hole...😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 59
The expressions during her workouts. Urghhhh I don’t know why but they make me feel so uncomfortable 🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I can’t take another video of hers this week. Il sit and wait patiently for the comments on here 😊👀🍿

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Did she just say in the new ebay video that she also buys the leggings from ebay in a size large yet she claims on instagram she wears them in small??? hmmmm ok then

• Haha
Reactions: 9
The office/beauty/workout room has now also turned into the spare room 😂😂 it still looks tit and bare 🤷‍♀️

Also, appears shes done her makeup within the last few hours just to take that photo?

• Haha
Reactions: 10
F5DC2C63-1370-494D-B8D3-358C7FDB8944.jpeg

It winds me up so much when ‘influencers’ don’t state when something has been gifted!!! 🤬

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Literally transformed the room with a coat of emulsion and a carpet. Not exactly Grand Designs is it.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
Also, is the Gucci bag a fake or has she just altered the picture so much it’s changed the colour?

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.