Rebecca Lamb #38 If you copy my workout you must be crazy, I’ll remain a size 10 because I’m so lazy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Maybe try clapping for the NHS and other keyworkers who are working so incredibly hard to make it anywhere remotely near possible you’ll ever be able to go on a holiday again? She really needs to get out of her own selfish little bubble and see the real world right now! As a nurse throughout this she has literally made my blood boil with her ignorance and self centred attitude 🤬

DC4132A1-4081-4A15-A465-4704F89427DC.png

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
Maybe try clapping for the NHS and other keyworkers who are working so incredibly hard to make it anywhere remotely near possible you’ll ever be able to go on a holiday again? She really needs to get out of her own selfish little bubble and see the real world right now! As a nurse throughout this she has literally made my blood boil with her ignorance and self centred attitude 🤬

View attachment 125515
Thought exactly the same when I read this! She’s a self centred little girl. That’s the extent of her thinking! holidays, flashing her boobs and playing makeup. She has nothing else about her at all.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Dopey cow. Personally I’ll be terrified next time I go abroad, that’s if I ever do. Can’t imagine going on holiday again really.

Reactions: 16
Can't wait to sit on a plane again and breathe in everyone's germs and recycled air after a global pandemic 👍 you first love! 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 55
Can anyone explain to me why she's so so desperate to go on holiday when she goes to Tenerife twice a year? 🤔

She's going on like she goes to exotic locations like South Africa, Bali, Oman every other month.... I don't get it?

Is it just for the sheep praise she knows she'll get in her ebay thong bikini 😂🤷🏻‍♀️

Answers on a postcode please!

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Can anyone explain to me why she's so so desperate to go on holiday when she goes to Tenerife twice a year? 🤔

She's going on like she goes to exotic locations like South Africa, Bali, Oman every other month.... I don't get it?

Is it just for the sheep praise she knows she'll get in her ebay thong bikini 😂🤷🏻‍♀️

Answers on a postcode please!
Couldn’t agree more,she doesn’t nothing of any cultural value. Her holiday involves sitting around eating English breakfasts, curry and drinking.
The weather in the up has been incredible so sitting outside in the sun then having a wine and curry for dinner is pretty much the same as her hols, except there isn’t a pool in the dales.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Anyone find the fit with flash ad just bizarre anyway, even from a marketing point of view. The likelihood someone has two bottles of any full flash product for days on end to be curling their biceps with is ridiculous. So if they don’t they’re expecting you to go out and buy them, which defeats the whole point as you’d just buy actual fitness equipment?

With that logic behind their campaign I’m not shocked they picked someone like smeggy eggy beggy to front it.
Think I mentioned this on a previous thread. Why does a cleaning product even need to advertise anything in the current climate?! People are cleaner than they have ever been!

Reactions: 10
Couldn’t agree more,she doesn’t nothing of any cultural value. Her holiday involves sitting around eating English breakfasts, curry and drinking.
The weather in the up has been incredible so sitting outside in the sun then having a wine and curry for dinner is pretty much the same as her hols, except there isn’t a pool in the dales.
Exactly! She was out sunbathing in her garden yesterday.... Eats greasy slop for dinner... The boys have a paddling pool... bar the location its no different! 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 13
Think I mentioned this on a previous thread. Why does a cleaning product even need to advertise anything in the current climate?! People are cleaner than they have ever been!
She was probably trying to become the new mrs twit hinch if she got a partnership with p&g 😂
Like the way hinch hasn’t done it because she’s not an absolute fool like these lot 😂 and I hate that woman!!

Reactions: 2
Noticed she hasn’t mentioned anything about VE Day but let’s be honest she won’t even know what it is!

• Angry
Reactions: 17
Noticed she hasn’t mentioned anything about VE Day but let’s be honest she won’t even know what it is!
"it's something to do with the fifties or the sixties or something, it's super cute and stuff and people are like putting super super pretteh flags and bunting up"

• Haha
Reactions: 24
For someone who loves the isolation of the Dales so much she can't stop talking about how much she wants to get away from the place and christ knows why with the current situation actualy I'll take that back I do know why because I've seen her previous holiday vlogs she turns the whole thing into her own private photo shoot Steve has to film her bare arse getting out of a pool, walking around the pool, standing near a pool you get the idea it's like a pervs eye view of her rear end basically and all the while this goes on her sons are strapped into a double buggy (no matter that next time Alfie will be 7 ) for her convenience so the filming of herself won't be disrupted .

Reactions: 22
So all talk about holidays and flights and working out! Not one mention of VE Day! Disgusting and disrespectful as a human and influencer 🤬

• Angry
Reactions: 17
Anyone find the fit with flash ad just bizarre anyway, even from a marketing point of view. The likelihood someone has two bottles of any full flash product for days on end to be curling their biceps with is ridiculous. So if they don’t they’re expecting you to go out and buy them, which defeats the whole point as you’d just buy actual fitness equipment?

With that logic behind their campaign I’m not shocked they picked someone like smeggy eggy beggy to front it.

Thought it was pretty bizzare that flash were advocating a throwing bottles of chemicals around anyway.... not exactly practising good health & safety or COSH is it?!

Reactions: 18
With regards to woody sleeping during thr day, mine has a nap every day between 12-2. And where i come from, kids up to age of 5 still have a nap. If they attend nursery and are full time (so am/pm) they always have a nap (age 3-4,) or quiet time (the older kids). Thats how it always been and its recommended by pediatrics too ;)

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.