Rebecca Lamb #38 If you copy my workout you must be crazy, I’ll remain a size 10 because I’m so lazy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Omg. If that was my shopping I would be absolutely ashamed to show it to anybody. How can you put that on YouTube so oblivious to how badly you’re feeding your children?! A bag of carrots, 3 peppers and 3 onions for 2 weeks? I actually despair. There’s no hope for her is there?!

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 18
Honestly between the school work this morning and that shopping haul it’s sent me over the edge 🙈
When my little lad was younger I was allll about the hidden veg - blended or grated in sauce, spinach hidden under the cheese in homemade pizzas etc and now he’s 5 and can actually tell me what veg he does and doesn’t like he gets it in whole pieces on his plate. A bag of carrots for a family of 4 for ten days is shocking and I can’t wait to see this freezer stash of veg in their meals for the week! She is in the middle of nowhere with no actual job, just take ten minutes away from Tik Tok and blend up a sauce or something I beg of you! If that was my food shopping for my kids I would be too embarrassed to show anyone! Surely she must see how bad it looks!

• Heart
Reactions: 10
It’s a miracle! She’s finally changed the bedding on her bed! She can shove her aff link where the sun don’t shine

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I've never seen her use any veg from the freezer, except peas, and the occasional tin of sweetcorn from the cupboard. And the only frozen fruit she uses are in her own smoothies.

She must have bought a tit load of deodorant, hand soap and bog roll on her last B&M trip to still have some stored up eight weeks later. She's such a bullshitter.

I'm glad others are starting to see this. It gives me hope that at least some children of the next generation won't have bowed legs and no teeth.

View attachment 128070
One of those comments was from me 👀👀

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Also didn’t she buy two jars of jam in her last food shop... how much jam do the boys eat a week?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
12 yogurts? 5 fruit winders? That would cover maybe a day and a half in our house 🤣 a punnet of strawberries only lasts a day here too, hows that gonna last 2 weeks? They’ll be mouldy in a few days and I bet they don’t all get eaten! Totally unrelated to the food shop cos I only got as far as the chia seeds and turned it off, her voice irritates the tit out of me. Why does she look so sweaty?
I have three boys and a punnet if strawberries between them are used in a day. I just don’t understand how those boys eat such little fruit. My kids will just walk to the kitchen and get themselves apples / bananas withOut asking. I should say no!! Ask first. But it’s fruit so I let them off 😂

Is it just me who thinks if your going to the effort to slow cook chicken curry at least make it from scratch? WhSt is the point if you literally chuck 2 ingredients in the slow cooker ? Chicken & the sauce ?

I’m not even joking when I say when I food shop even now, just for a week, I’m buying 3 punnets of strawberries - 10 bananas, and all the other fruit! I have 2 kids who will sit and eat a banana a day & then there’s me who has one too so that’s 3 bananas a day!! the majority of my food shopping is fruit / veg! A roast to her is chicken and roast potatoes. What about carrots parsnips brocolli etc ? If she doesn’t start making an effort to make her kids eat veg then they will just continue this to adulthood. I can’t stand when adults don’t eat fruit / veg or are fussy eaters. We are all home 24.7 so why can she not make an effort to make better meals instead of food Out of packets
I added cauliflower to our roast today. As well as broccoli carrots and garden peas. They didn’t like it , but I will keep giving it to them. Because that’s what you do. Eventually they’ll eat it (😆). She says they don’t like any other fruit except strawberries, keep offering them different fruits and I bet they will eat them. I think she gives in too much and just lets them have whatever they like.

Reactions: 4
I just can’t....a bag of carrots to last 10 days 🤣🤣
Shouldn’t laugh but the girl has no shame

• Haha
Reactions: 12
My kids eat a carrot each a day, wether it be raw with their lunch or cooked for dinner. We also go through 2-3 cucumbers and a bag of peppers a week, Broccoli thats also topped up with frozen veg in the freezer. They eat a punnet of strawberries in a day by the time weve split them between two they have blackberries, blueberries, raspberries grapes oranges and bananas, mango and melon. The other day we ran down so low of food they had a awful breakfast they had a bowl of nesquik and a chocolate brioche. You know i felt so guilty all day! Im not a perfect mum but i can honestly say my kids are as healthy as they can be. They eat of rubbish as well dont get me wrong but the majority of the time its healthy snacks. How she does not feel bad that she will happily buy two bars of dairy milk but one punnet of strawberries to last a fortnight is beyond me. She should be ashamed if im honest.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
My kids usually have fruit with their breakfast, if they don't they will have it as a mid morning snack. Mixed fruit salad on a snack plate for lunch or a pasta dish followed by a fruit and yoghurt pudding. I make a lot of my own pasta sauces with tomatoes, pepper onion and garlic and blend. We also have a cooked meal every night, some nights freezer food again either with veg or beans and then fruit with custard. We usually got through 4 punnets of strawberries, 10-12 bananas, 3 packs of blue berries, 6 pack of apples, 1 punnet of grapes, 1 bag of easy peelers. Sometimes i have to top up mid week to. (I have 4 children though) I dont get how her kids don't hardly and fruit or veg? I haven't even listed our veg because we mix it up depending on what our meal plans is for the week. Crazy

Reactions: 3
Omg. If that was my shopping I would be absolutely ashamed to show it to anybody. How can you put that on YouTube so oblivious to how badly you’re feeding your children?! A bag of carrots, 3 peppers and 3 onions for 2 weeks? I actually despair. There’s no hope for her is there?!
I know I’m honestly in shock! Them poor kids 😔

Also she looks like an absolute state- she could of at least washed her hair and made herself look half decent when doing a YouTube video!

I can’t cope with how thick she is as well. Constantly repeating herself 🤦🏽‍♀️ It actually hurts when I watch these videos, I just cringe at her!!

And one was from me hmmmme
And me haha! 👀

Reactions: 8
I'm not gonna pretend my kid loves veg but you find ways. You can easily make a hidden veggie sauce for tortilla pizzas instead of tomato puree.

Reactions: 6
My 18 Yr old twins watch her channel for a laugh, they call her hungry arse because her trousers are always so tight they look like her backside is eating them. They both say how they feel sorry for the boys because of her overly sexual behavior on what is a family channel. So Beggy if you're here, not all males want a woman who dresses and behaves like a hooker maybe keep that for just you and Steve and not for your mummy vlogger/family channel. If she put as much effort into parenting and cooking healthy food as she puts into looking after herself, she could potentially have some good content

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I think she thinks fruit winders are fruit! No Beggy thay are sugar with abit of strawberry flavouring thay are not one of the boys 5 a day!!

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Currently locked down with my partner and our almost 3 year old and spending anywhere from £90 to £130 per week on food/basics. The lack of fruit and veg she buys is scary. I'm not a great cook but since I've been stuck at home so much (pregnant and still working from home as I'm a key worker) I've been trying to cook new things they seem to eat the same rubbish every week.

Also does she have a baby monitor for Woody? When they were sunbathing outside I couldn't stop thinking what if the poor little thing woke up and he was alone 😢.

I really wanted to like her but she doesn't make it easy!

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.