Rebecca Lamb #38 If you copy my workout you must be crazy, I’ll remain a size 10 because I’m so lazy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They must be broke. She thinks £80 for a 2 week food shop for 4 people is expensive. The only clothes hauls she does is boohoo which is cheap tat and primark. She never does kids hauls because unless its gifted she won't bother. She'll pick up the odd top for them from Morrisons.. She's buying kids shoes off ebay for some unknown reason... You can get great quality cheap shoes from matalan or George... She makes no sense to me

If they had loads of money Surely they would've bought a sofa by now
Oh wait she thought when they moved they'd get everything gifted

I don't care if they don't have money, most people don't and have to save, she'd be more respectable if she said we can't afford it so I'm counting the pennies atm to pay for wedding (ha)

Ljc shops at top shop matalan zara h&m and regularly buys for all the kids (I know she's another story but still) becky is not in her league and never will be tbh

Reactions: 22
Why’s she removed “Yorkshire dales” from her name 😂😂😂 now we don’t have a clue where you live 🤣😝

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Why is she showing old things she bought from eBay ??
just random stuff she comes out with?
I don’t get it? What’s with the ‘white rope affect type material basket’😂😂 Couldn’t she just say white basket? Who cares

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Loved the digs at desenio (not sure of spelling sorry) is she salty because everyone bar her has been given a discount code? 😆 all the other insta muppets have been plugging the frames too... she just had to put it out there her Ebay ones are cheaper, so people use her links instead 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Showing us this morning how she can put a quilt on a mattress. Inspirational every day.

Reactions: 14
So defensive in her reply !!
oh my days. I love it when she says ‘if they were that bad they wouldn’t sell them’ 🤣🤣🤣 yes they would Rebecca, how thick are you. She’s said it before about all the sugary crap she feeds her kids. Oh it must be ok and super healthy or they wouldn’t sell it. duck sake she’s painful

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Why’s she removed “Yorkshire dales” from her name 😂😂😂 now we don’t have a clue where you live 🤣😝
Maybe because now lockdown is lifted slightly she thinks because she is a famous SM star people will be driving to see if they can catch a glimpse of her

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Loved the digs at desenio (not sure of spelling sorry) is she salty because everyone bar her has been given a discount code? 😆 all the other insta muppets have been plugging the frames too... she just had to put it out there her Ebay ones are cheaper, so people use her links instead 😂
What did she say? I missed it!

Reactions: 1
Does Rebecca want a medal for making their beds? The way she is broadcasting it for praise you would think she's wanting recognition for it. Sad when the only content you can spew out is making beds, hunting for cheap tat around your house that you bought last year to create an aff link and buying cheap tit like hair curlers to aff link that will probably either 1 burn your hair off or 2 blow up in the plug socket. I wouldn't put them near my hair IF YOU paid me to Beggy, I have a wide barrel GHD curler and a separate smaller GHD curler. Ones that won't duck your hair up that is already in such shite condition it just needs cutting off and starting again.

I'm about to go in on the video 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.