Rebecca Lamb #38 If you copy my workout you must be crazy, I’ll remain a size 10 because I’m so lazy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So out of her really really long list of things to do yesterday, the one thing that was for the benefit of Alfie and being able to print sheets off was to order more ink (if you really wanted to help you could sit and copy them onto paper with a pen but who am I to offer a suggestion 🤷‍♀️) she didn't even bleeping do. Cause she was really, really, super, super buseh.

Attachments

Reactions: 10
Does she honestly expect him to be able to do those sums? And just in his head, no counting blocks or anything?
mans then he goes from that to a pre school 3+ book, can she not just type in primary one or whatever the English equivalent is Worksheet into google 🤔

So out of her really really long list of things to do yesterday, the one thing that was for the benefit of Alfie and being able to print sheets off was to order more ink (if you really wanted to help you could sit and copy them onto paper with a pen but who am I to offer a suggestion 🤷‍♀️) she didn't even bleeping do. Cause she was really, really, super, super buseh.
That’s exactly what I was doing. My printer broke well before lockdown so I was copying it all down for my kids until the teachers send their books home and update online every Monday what they have to do. I’m in Ireland I think year 1 is senior infants over here and my daughter doesn’t do sums as complicated as that.

Reactions: 8
That’s exactly what I was doing. My printer broke well before lockdown so I was copying it all down for my kids until the teachers send their books home and update online every Monday what they have to do. I’m in Ireland I think year 1 is senior infants over here and my daughter doesn’t do sums as complicated as that.
It's also what I did when my printer broke a week into lockdown whilst i waiting 2 days for a new one to be delivered. I don't for one moment believe that his school isn't updating some online resource in some way. My son's school updates an email link which is sent out every monday with new work added to the older weeks and during the week they send various emails with additional things (like VE Fay Rebecca!) and emails to the children to say hello and keep in contact. His Deputy has called to see how we are and say hello as has his teacher and to have a chat to him. She's not got a clue. Maybe if he was in school enough or spoke to his teacher or the school she would find out what all the other children are likely doing.

Reactions: 5
“I wanted to remind you all that you’re doing amazing and everything is going to be ok” Why the duck does she talk to her sheep from a pedestal. This reminds me of how a teacher would talk to their pupils. Why does she think she is in a position to tell everyone they’re doing amazing When she’s doing tit herself. So bleeping patronising 🤬 how would she even know that everything is going to be ok cos it probably isn’t!
She must be The new Secretary of State for being realleh super happeh

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I work in education so I obviously understand the Y1 curriculum, I also have lots of friends who are teachers so know that work is being provided online or printed out and delivered to families, or available to be picked up from schools. They are bending over backwards to support families.

Even if you don’t understand the curriculum, as many parents don’t which is fine because why would they, surely you would know that these two activities aren’t at the same level.
2 more suddenly becomes add 2 to three other numbers!!!

It’s good to see her doing something but she will not ask for help will she, she has to know everything and look like she is perfect all the time except when on the beg for freebies!

Attachments

They don't have any land though, all the land shes plodding around in isn't hers. They have a slightly above average sized garden.
I know? I keep explaining this throughout the thread 😂 I've never said it is her land. I just wondered why they wouldn't have made use of it seeing as she loves it all so much.

• Heart
Alfie can barely right his name but I’m sure he is going to know 7+9+10+2 😂 why not go on to twinkl for print out sheets for Year 1 Becs or ask the school for worksheets which I’m sure are on the school website

• Haha
Our school have bug club and study ladder and have told us to go online, even alphablocks and watching educational programs on YouTube. There are so many online resources, surely half an hour on BBC bitesize would do him more good than that worksheet.
As someone said its OK to not have a clue, we wouldn't have a clue as we're not teachers, just admit it or ask your followers for recommendations on good activities for year 1... Don't act like you know it all

Reactions: 9
Going off piste slightly.... but does anyone else think that until the end of last week, begs and Steaver were not on the best of terms. Things appeared really strained and very separate. Now, he is dishing out all the 'complements', the W(edding) word has been spoken of again, appearing in her stories and she is lapping it up. Either, she let steaver into her beaver after a dry spell, or they had had an ongoing barmy and finally resolved things.

I need to find another car crash guilty pleasure than these train wrecks 🤦‍♀️
He's probably looking happy because now he will do anything possible to get out of that house, to go where ever he goes,hed the kind of bloke who will find a way of getting the eased lock down rules to suit his needs. Let's be honest he's been miserable because he's been stuck at home with his family

Reactions: 7
Her school work is a joke. No printer ink isn't an excuse, find appropriate worksheets and write them out or do online learning activities.

Reactions: 12
Her school work is a joke. No printer ink isn't an excuse, find appropriate worksheets and write them out or do online learning activities.
she’s realleh busy being a boss babe oh and taking super cute selfehs didn’t you know - she won’t have time for that. And to be honest think she would struggle with even copying the worksheets out she’s that thick!

Why on earth is she making stuff up?! Why is she not doing work set by school?? I don’t believe for a second that Alfie’s school is different to any other school and not setting work. How does she think she’s helping him do a work book for age 3! ‘I know itl be too easy’ well why do it then??? The mind boggles, is it so she thinks she’s doing something with him so feels ok about herself being a good mum? Do age appropriate activities and worksheets with him otherwise it’s pointless and you aren’t helping him at all.

Reactions: 13
Why on earth is she making stuff up?! Why is she not doing work set by school?? I don’t believe for a second that Alfie’s school is different to any other school and not setting work. How does she think she’s helping him do a work book for age 3! ‘I know itl be too easy’ well why do it then??? The mind boggles, is it so she thinks she’s doing something with him so feels ok about herself being a good mum? Do age appropriate activities and worksheets with him otherwise it’s pointless and you aren’t helping him at all.
My children's school doesn't set any work 👋 we were given a math and english workbook when they closed that took 3 days to complete. Fortunately, I'm not thick as grits like Begga and write appropriately challenging work to do each morning. She just doesn't give a tit if it's not directly benefiting her. Obvious she's giving him easy work so there's no agro and she can kid herself into thinking he's reeelehh smaaaat instead of accepting that he's clearly behind his peers and supporting him through that like any decent parent would.

My children's school doesn't set any work 👋 we were given a math and english workbook when they closed that took 3 days to complete. Fortunately, I'm not thick as grits like Begga and write appropriately challenging work to do each morning. She just doesn't give a tit if it's not directly benefiting her. Obvious she's giving him easy work so there's no agro and she can kid herself into thinking he's reeelehh smaaaat instead of accepting that he's clearly behind his peers and supporting him through that like any decent parent would.
Really, Iv not come across any schools not setting work on a weekly basis. I think with how thick becca is and how behind Alfie is then they should be contacting the school and asking for help and advice on what best to do with Alfie. She isn’t bothered though is she. It wouldn’t be hard for her to print age appropriate worksheets and look up what he should be doing but it seems like she’s just writing random stuff down which won’t help him at all. I wonder if he does any reading.

Reactions: 8
Really, Iv not come across any schools not setting work on a weekly basis. I think with how thick becca is and how behind Alfie is then they should be contacting the school and asking for help and advice on what best to do with Alfie. She isn’t bothered though is she. It wouldn’t be hard for her to print age appropriate worksheets and look up what he should be doing but it seems like she’s just writing random stuff down which won’t help him at all. I wonder if he does any reading.
Don't know if it's council led or what but friends children at two other schools aren't getting any either 🤷‍♀️ She's FAR too busy to waste her time contacting the school. HAHAHAHA don't be silly, I'll tit in my hands and clap if that poor boy's picked up a decent book in the last 8 weeks.

• Haha
Let’s face facts she can’t be bothered so just putting any old drivel down for Alfie to do at least that way his learning is all over in 20 mins so she can play smile for the camera.

She bangs on saying the 3+ book is easy for him etc.. then why get him to do it? I think he is actually at that level hence why shes given it to him!
We all know he is slightly behind but why not be a good mum and help him develop rather than writing sums which we all know she will be answering for him?! Oh yeah.. all for tattles benefit. She is as thick as pigs tit.

• Haha
Do you know what, she has 50k followers, she could simply say, “Alfie is in y1, I’m, not sure what work do with him, does anyone have anything they could send through.”

Onviously Katarina, Marina and Oliviana won’t be able to help from Greece, too busy looking at sunsets, but there will be people who can help. But again she is too proud to do that.

• Haha
Reactions: 56
She clearly has no clue and obviously isn't even average intelligence herself but to not even attempt to help your clearly behind son maintain where he is, and not fall behind any further than he already is, is utterly despicable! ..... I googled year 1 maths and English workbooks and for less than 12 pounds she could have books actually based on the curriculum that alfeh can work through..... Her and Steve could take turns at having woody for a couple of hours and sit down and do an hour on each every day 🤷🏻‍♀️ it's not even much effort to do, why won't she do this?! Is it cos it would be £12 out of her hen night and lip fillers fund? 🙄

Attachments

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.