Rebecca Lamb #38 If you copy my workout you must be crazy, I’ll remain a size 10 because I’m so lazy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anyone else want to slap her silly for talking about Corona and lecturing people to be happy when SHE SAID IT WAS ALL A FAKE HYPE BY THE MEDIA 🤬 how bleeping dare she use it now

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 30
I've missed her for a few days and came back to see she's on top form with her crappy food haul ...I'm all for frugal shopping but it's just not balanced and I certainly wouldn't be bragging about how little I spend to provide my children with nutrients when I've spent nearly half that amount on a photo filter!! Shocking .. we've just done our shop and I cook from scratch and ours will last two weeks and it came to £225 from Asda for a family of 6 ... We were already at £45 before I'd left the fresh fruit and veg section and then we have tinned and frozen on top of that so I'd say easily £55 on fruit and vegetables ...

Reactions: 8
Alfie has done “super well” with his spellings. Oh the irony of it 😳

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Both parents don't eat veg at all so the boys don't get it either. She wouldn't have a clue how to cook most vegetables anyway. She should get inline or buy a basic cookery book and dtart from there instead of copying everbody elses "recipes." She has not got a clue how to shop or feed a family properly.
Or she could have a look at some parenting or foodie magazines on her Readly app! 🤦‍♀️ Just a thought! 🤷‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Sorry if not allowes or very off topic but if you think Begs boys are bad fed look at MarisJournal (brazilian girl living in Liverpool) got nearly 3yr old who only ever eats chicken nuggets (1) or chocolate, she calls hom fussy eater i call her lazy, the boy watch youtube ALL DAY every day and her biggest challenge is to do awful lot of dishes eveey day. Its the worst parenting approach ive ever seen (there isnt any) and i dont know anyone who watch this, i made a thread about her some time ago.
I feel bad for the little boy, no interaction, no food, all she does is watch telly, and edit her videos. Mind boggling really
is there anything wrong with the little boy? (Not in a mean way) my 2 year old doesn’t eat anything as such. He has sensory disabilities and food is his main issue. I still try everyday he eats crackers so I started making veg spread for it.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
is there anything wrong with the little boy? (Not in a mean way) my 2 year old doesn’t eat anything as such. He has sensory disabilities and food is his main issue. I still try everyday he eats crackers so I started making veg spread for it.
There’s nothing wrong with him apart from he has a moron for a mother.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I CANNOT. Did she say Woodeh won’t eat raisins but he eats them in the super chocolates sugar filled Munchy bar so ‘that’s pretty good’. You silly bint, that’s like saying I don’t eat strawberries but I eat the strawberry flavoured starburst. 😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 55
Watching her shopping hauls back before I knew tattle existed I would look and think how on earth did she spend that when I could spend double for me, my husband and our baby (granted that included alcohol, formula nappies etc and cleaning products)! Then she directed her followers to tattle (idiot she is) looking back you can see there’s no actual food, can’t believe i didn’t notice it prior to tattle. Now fast forward about 12 months and I’m okay with the fact I spend about £120 a week on a main shop for us 2 and an 18 month old with a massive appetite. On top of that I normally grab bits midweek. During lockdown our weekly shop has been around £140-£190 and I think that’s normal for a family of 3 when it includes a couple of bottles of wine, toiletries, cleaning products and things for the dog too. The fridge is packed with veg and there is tonnes of fruit. This week we got carrots, parsnips, courgette, aubergine, sweetcorn, peas, broccoli, bean sprouts, pak Choi, cabbage, frozen mixed veg, cucumber, peppers, bananas, blueberries, apples, oranges, mango, raspberries, melon and grapes! This is not excessive for us, just a normal week. Today little one has had crumpet, weetabix, strawberries, curry and rice (last nights leftovers packed with veggies) melon, grapes and yoghurt for desert. He’ll have cucumber, carrot, pepper and hummus for snack later. I used to think I was feeding him too much. Now I just know I’m doing my best for him. Sorry for the long rant. Just annoys me that some people will watch her and question if they are over feeding which is dangerous!
Edit to add: if by any miracle there is veg at the end of the week then I make soup, likewise if there’s any fruit left it goes in a smoothie or crumble for after Sunday dinner (proper Sunday dinner with veggies and properly roasted bitatoes!!)

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I don't know what she was hoping to achieve by asking Alfie all those questions in her smug voice, it didn't make him sound smart, it was fairly obvious you had told him things to say before. And then adding in the racist propaganda at the end about it being caused by eating bats, what amazing parents you have Alfie. Also the fact that he could barely think of where he would go if he could shows how little they do or see people. I'm.sure most 6 year olds would have said school/grandparents/favourite activity in seconds. Literally awful.

And those spellings were awful, so easy/random and yet not a single mistake- so you're obviously aiming them totally wrong...

Reactions: 28
I don't know what she was hoping to achieve by asking Alfie all those questions in her smug voice, it didn't make him sound smart, it was fairly obvious you had told him things to say before. And then adding in the racist propaganda at the end about it being caused by eating bats, what amazing parents you have Alfie. Also the fact that he could barely think of where he would go if he could shows how little they do or see people. I'm.sure most 6 year olds would have said school/grandparents/favourite activity in seconds. Literally awful.

And those spellings were awful, so easy/random and yet not a single mistake- so you're obviously aiming them totally wrong...
Sadly ignorant parents will only spread their ignorant uneducated views/beliefs/ideas to their kids, because they don't have the intelligence to research or seek knowledge. As a parent we are constantly learning, once you think you know it all, is when you fail your kids

Reactions: 14
Her mistake is sharing her entire life because we know she’s lying. She’s trying to justify ‘spending more’ because she’s on lockdown yet only spent £80 for 2 weeks. I’ve just clicked on a random Aldi food haul of hers and she’s spent I quote ‘£80 exactly’ on her WEEKLY shop. Doesn’t add up. Why lie about things that nobody even cares about😂😂

yes she spent £80 in Aldi but Steve probably pops to the shop every other day to get £20/£30 worth of tit
The boys are eating branded yoghurts for lunch that are not in her Aldi shop so they are definitely going to other shops too. Why lie!!!

Reactions: 12
I thought it can be,, because he isnt like any other 2,5yr old. I know they all hit mileatobes differently but he is just a bit different, but it might be because noone paying him any attention all day. If you watch one of her daily vlogs you'll see. He cant even hold a bottle of drink by himself or feed himself, hes nearly 3. Plus many days he goes to to bed at 5-6 AM. Being up all night. And they never ever open any windows in their flat nor they go out 😮

Reactions: 2
I thought it can be,, because he isnt like any other 2,5yr old. I know they all hit mileatobes differently but he is just a bit different, but it might be because noone paying him any attention all day. If you watch one of her daily vlogs you'll see. He cant even hold a bottle of drink by himself or feed himself, hes nearly 3. Plus many days he goes to to bed at 5-6 AM. Being up all night. And they never ever open any windows in their flat nor they go out 😮
[/QUOTE

who’s is this account?it sounds an awful situation

• Wow
Reactions: 1
She said realleh minimum 11 times and I’m certain the first 9 were in the first 4 mins of an 11 min video.....

• Haha
Reactions: 2

my sons the same age, and back when they were 11 months old I thought Woody was much more advanced but that’s definitely not the case now! he doesn’t seem to speak? Maybe he’s just camera shy but I noticed that about a year ago!
the lack of fruit & veg is crazy though! My weekly shop fills my fruit bowl and a fridge drawer up with fruit/veg/salad (I get frozen veg too) and I must be supehhh savvy as I always spend less than £55 for me, my partner and 2.5 year old, including the small top up Shop for milk/bread/fruit/eggs. The fruit doesn’t last the week because young kids love it!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.